[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most human anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: n05q8bb3csnrgs7uibxo.gif (952KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
n05q8bb3csnrgs7uibxo.gif
952KB, 500x281px
NHK get's my vote.

Also Kaiji
>>
File: why slash a slash.png (24KB, 326x313px) Image search: [Google]
why slash a slash.png
24KB, 326x313px
To me it has to be Evangelion. It took quite a drive from the usual "i'm hero! I will save the world" and it dwells deep into the mind of a depressed teen(s)

As for mango? Probably Oyasumi Punpun
>>
>>149985778
Holocaust: The Anime

It's a show about the systematic removal of non humans in order to preserve the purity of the human race
>>
>>149986265
Guilty Crown?
>>
>>149985778
White Album 1.
>>
Re:Zero
>>
>>149985778
MC didn't act human at all in the Suicide Island arc
>>
>>149986800
That's because he went full retard and didn't realize what was going on because he thought he had friends.
>>
>>149986993
He kept going after he realised what was going on though
>>
>>149986800
>>149986993
Also the anime is quite different from the manga. For one, the weird shit he see's on his house (moving furniture, etc etc) only happens because he smoked crack. not even joking.
>>
>>149987041
The stuff with the MC falling into that busty former classmate's marketing scam wasn't in the manga or something, right?
>>
anime feels more real to me than real shows because I know that the actors are just portraying something.

therefore welcome to the NHK is the most real show/movie I have ever seen.
>>
>>149986993
>>149987041
>>149987105
Neither the suicide island or pyramid scheme arcs happened in the original LN.

>>149987105
The manga is not the source material, the LN is.
>>
>>149987194
I wonder why they did the scam and the suicide arcs in the anime.
Maybe as a "PSA. DONT FUCK UP." kinda of thing? because at that time those type of shit was really popular
>>
>>149987105
She had a hikki brother who went into law, right? I'm a mangafag and I'm pretty sure I remember that.
>>
>>149987274
He got over being NEET and became a delivery guy for a ramen shop
>>
Tatami Galaxy in a lighter tone than NHK.
>>
>>149987325
That's in the anime. In the manga, after Satou left Tokyo because of reasons, Misaki included him in the 'project'.

It was successful, in fact too successful as he went in to law and tried going after Misaki after fixing his life instead of being dependent on her like she intended.

Depending on how you interpret it, she either had sex with him before Satou or not
>>
>>149988572
God damn, guess I need to read that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.