[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why future trunks didn't brick back to life a Gohan or other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Bez tytułu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
why future trunks didn't brick back to life a Gohan or other Z Fighters with dragon balls?
>>
>>149977107
why don't you use the catalog you retard
>>
>>149977107
newfags didn't knew what is DBZ
>>
>>149977107
http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1824070
18th chapter on Korean
>>
File: m01775.jpg (338KB, 746x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m01775.jpg
338KB, 746x1080px
Zen-chan
>>
Piccolo was killed by the androids, killing Kami and the earth dragon balls, and they have no idea where New Namek is.
>>
>>149977107
>>149978338
They could have used the time machine to bring the balls and everything they needed it to work over and then perform the wish. This arc ruined Future Trunks' character and everything that has to do with his timeline because he ultimately failed in the end. He failed to protect his future because everyone died and now he has to make do with another timeline where he and a second version of himself exists. What makes this even worse is that Goku, Gohan and all the others who died and remained in heaven (as well as the kids) just got erased. Everything was lost in the end and he had to settle for second best.
>>
>>149977107
KURVA
>>
>>149978673
he can't fit all that in those tiny time machines
>>
File: but.png (446KB, 705x741px) Image search: [Google]
but.png
446KB, 705x741px
>>149978673
>>149979647

Would it be better just erase the villain instead of the universe? I don't get why they need to write this shitty ending? They both end the same way.
>>
>>149979647
Could have built a bigger one and then wished all the people who died on earth back to life in it or something.

>>149979843
I don't know why they couldn't have left it with the shitty ending of Trunk's killing Zamasu. Why did they have to extend it and bring him back?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.