[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now Madoka is both on earth and a concept. If Homura fails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1479097603175.png (667KB, 1000x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1479097603175.png
667KB, 1000x1224px
So now Madoka is both on earth and a concept. If Homura fails to keep Madokami in her earring do you think Madoka(mi) will want to stay with everyone or remain a god?
>>
>>149974803
She might stay. Look at the flower scene.
>>
Madoka did want to stay. She will have second thoughts because she wants to help all magical girls.
>>
>>149976441
When Madoka was talking to Homura she was upset about the thought of leaving Homura alone.
>>
>>149976672
While true enough Madoka did make that wish for a reason. She always hated being useless.
>>
>>149974803
Homura will keep her locked in her yuri dungeon if she does break free.
>>
Kyouko a best.
>>
While she knows that she'd be happier if she stayed with everyone, she values her "duty" as a god higher than her own happiness. The reason she's so attached to her duty is her low self esteem; she considers herself useless unless she becomes a martyr for the collective.

For her to accept herself as she is, and give up on her martyr complex, she would have to get over her self esteem issues, similar to Homura in Rebellion.
>>
File: 2.png (15KB, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
15KB, 56x56px
hopefully she reawakens as kami and dookes it out with homura, then for the grand finally they become they become the the sun and moon forever chasing their butts
>>
File: 1425711128839.png (608KB, 1023x761px) Image search: [Google]
1425711128839.png
608KB, 1023x761px
>>149981434
I don't think it will end in a the way everybody had hoped for if Madoka and Homura were locked into battle.
>>
>>149982142
Sadly this seems the most likely outcome.
>>
>>149974803
You know how it's going to be. Deep down you have always known, but you choose to not see. The next movie will start the conflict. Megucas will start to notice the aberrations of the world and investigate. Sayaka will rediscover the truth and redpill Mami and Kyouko. QB will want out of the world so he can fuck off to a different planet too, so he would offer his cooperation in return for being let go. The Afterschool Suffering Alliance will wage war on Homu and in the process, awaken Madokami. This will set up the final installment in the series which will be a hardcore hentai featuring a whole hour of Madoka and Homura scissoring so hard that they fuse into a single being that symbolizes both selflessness and selfishness and a whole lot of lesbian angst. They will become the one true god and recreate the world one final time. All the existing megucas will become angels and guide humanity's growth and ensure that no more outside threats will try and fuck with magical lesbians anywhere. And therevyou have it, all tied up with a gay little ribbon.
>>
>>149984291
>all tied up
it will never end, meguca will be the next one piece
>>
>>149987010
They will wear a one piece when they start their cosmic scissoring.
>>
>>149987010
it has already ended, rebellion's sequel is jsut a rumor
>>
>>149987829
>was just rumor, bro
>>
>>149987829
Look up "Madoka Magic Concept Movie" on Youtube.
>>
>>149987898
>>149987909
I know htat is supposed to be core of new project bla bla. I hope they will do something, but it's still not confirmed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.