/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate Rinne so much...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1477878227135.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477878227135.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
Why does everyone hate Rinne so much...
>>
>two massive autistic haters shitposting means everyone hates
I love this meme.
>>
>>149968866
Anon... it's always more than just that. Whenever people post things we don't like, we always say it's just people samefagging... but that's just running from reality.
>>
>>149968674
But most don't and I love Rinne. She's quite popular in Japan to boot.
>>
>>149968907
It's reasonable to assume there could be more. But you're obviously drawing attention to something that should be trivial if she didn't have raging autists shitting up threads precisely because of those autistic shitposters make their hate of her a big deal. Don't play coy when you should know the situation in Vivid threads, unless you're a newfag who don't lurk much.
>>
>>149968984
I-I'm not a newfag... I just stay away from Vivid threads because I read one that was full of Rinne hate and was traumatized by it. Maybe that's just the exception and not the rule though...
>>
>>149968674
>implying everyone
>implying everyone doesn't hate you instead
>https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/149671525/
>https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/149654290/
Nice try. Mods already exposed you, shitposter-kun. Even your unconnected samefag posts were purged when you got banned.
>>
>>149969133
Uh... that's not me.
People assume the identities of others on 4chan way too often despite the anonymity.
>>
>>149969085
Making your assumption based on one thread you came across is dumb. There are two autistic haters and one of them is more vocal than the other and spams non-stop. >>149969133 is an elementary example of the kind of autism the former does. You really should lurk more to understand the situation in Vivid threads.
>>
>>149969183
And yet you keep making this sort of thread to imply implications. Just like a certain shitposter we have to deal with even though most people know better. Not suspicious at all. If you really aren't him then change your stance and stick with that.
>>
File: 1478964879700.jpg (118KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478964879700.jpg
118KB, 1440x810px
>>149968674
Envy.
The world is envious of her because she's so strong and beautiful, that's why they shit on her both in-universe and out.
>>
>>149969315
I just make threads about her because I have a crush on Rinne and like to see her as the center of discussion.
>>
>>149969361
>in-universe
What have you been watching? She's feared and admired.
>out
See >>149968912
>>
>>149968674

It's not everyone. Just a very small and very vocal minority.

In general, it's because she's not a generic nice girl that people can easily self-insert themselves onto. She actually has a personality, but still is kind of cute and endearing despite her flaws.
>>
>>149968674
>Why does everyone hate Rinne so much...
No a loli.
>>
>LRD
Don't reply to it. Just don't.
>>
>>149968674
But i love Rinne, she's cute and deserve lots of head pats.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.