[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just shoot him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5106.png (110KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5106.png
110KB, 225x350px
Why don't they just shoot him?
>>
They've tried. It doesn't work.
>>
>>149964153
Can he punch bullets?
>>
>>149964153
stop stealing my thread
>>
>>149964401
You aren't living your life correctly
>>
>>149964153
He would half choke a nearby girl and throw it at you like a ragdoll before you shoot the bullet
>>
File: IMG_5098.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5098.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
>>
>>149964153
Is there any hope for a new season of Index? I really liked Touma.

If not, then I should probably get started on the LNs. Is Touma still in there? Does he kick ass?
>>
>>149964289

Lemme guess, they shot his left arm?
>>
>>149969279
>Is there any hope for a new season of Index?
No.
>Is Touma still in there? Does he kick ass?
Yes. For about 10 volumes after the spot that the anime ended, he shares the protagonist role with Accelerator and the guy you meet in the last episode. After that it's all him. There is plenty of ass-kicking to be had, especially in brexit and WW3.
>>
>>149969453
>he shares the protagonist role with Accerelator
oh baby

>For about 10 volumes after the spot that the anime ended
So I should start at NT? Not sure where to start really.
>>
>>149969557
Start with OT volume 14 and SS1(sidestory), then 15-22. You can only start reading NT when you've finished volume 22. Volumes 1-13 were already done in the anime and aren't 100% necessary, besides the epilogues of volumes 6 and 13.

SS1 is optional too but too many people get confused with the battle royale in volume 15 because they all forgot what happened in the last episode of season 2.
>>
>>149969676
Thanks
>>
when does this show get good?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.