[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to you, the immortal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 046.png (337KB, 837x1200px) Image search: [Google]
046.png
337KB, 837x1200px
Chapter 2 is out
It gets spooky

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/to_you_the_immortal/en/0/2/page/1
>>
Good read so far
>>
>>149931093
So next he is going to turn into the loli?
>>
thanks for the rec, this is interesting.
>>
>>149931662
I hope she doesn't die
>>
>>149934012
It seems pretty likely she's going to die.

But, eh, then the immortal will become a loli.
>>
This feels like some sort of reverse Kino no Tabi series, where the traveler goes to a different villages and dies to become the next one.
>>
Did the qt who cant use bows attack the group at the end?
>>
>>149935017
Probably, seeing from the bad shot.
>>
>>149935055
Her bad aiming was way too obvious, i think she's been faking it in order to catch the bodyguard by surprise.
>>
>>149935124
I don't think the bodyguards were training with her though. (Also, it's a he isn't it?)
>>
>>149935307
But the way she shot those arrows, missing completely and walking away without any disappointment makes me think she/he was faking it.
>>
>>149935307
>(Also, it's a he isn't it?)
No, it's a girl. She was playing the Dad of the family when she was with the child, so the child pretended that the qt is a guy.
>>
>>149936110
So she isn't pure anymore?
>>
>>149936570
Yeah, but we don't know how you become an adult there. Is it seksu? I doubt it as the other girl who become an adult looked rather young.
>>
>>149931093
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I always like a good, somber series.
>>
so what will be the moral of this story?
>>
>>149931093
Ooima seems to have improved her art, let's see how she does once she starts drawing on a weekly schedule (I suppose these first few chapters were drawn way before releasing).

Still can't figure out where the story will go. Right now it doesn't seem like it'll be a very long manga.
>>
>>149938683
Everyone dies, get over it.
>>
How many chapters are out in nipland? 2?
>>
>>149939158
not sure yet, let's see if in next chapter the immortal switches body to loli or not.

Maybe he will stay as the boy for a while and learn to be a human being instead of jumping from body to body every few chapters.
>>
>>149939478
yes, I think chapter 3 should be out on monday in Japan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.