[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Touwa.Erio.full.808667.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Touwa.Erio.full.808667.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
Can someone explain the ending to this show to me? Was it meant to be confusing or was it just bad? Other than the last episode, I though it was alright, barring the lack of development between the girls and the MC.
>>
>>149867789
It was some crap about the spirit of the self and baseball. Keep in mind the author was dropped by his publisher to the point he had to put the ending online.
>>
>>149867993
A different ending from the anime?
>>
only nerds remember anything but the opening
>>
>>149868100
And the ending. -2 points for forgetting.
>>
>>149868077
Absolutely, because it didn't really have an ending at all did it? "Oh hey new character, are you actually an AYY LMAO!?"
>>149868100
>>149868149
See, you guys get it.

There was also a girl that dressed up as an eggplant?
>>
>>149868242
Where can I find the ending? I hope MC doesn't take the incest route, Ryuushi for life.
>>
>>149867789
Worst girl lost and that's all I cared about. I hated that brown haired bitch.
>>
>>149868320
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1541013

http://irumahitoma.jp/webnovel/novel_anv_s001_04/index.html

Sorry not to be more useful, it was one of those shows at the beginning of that terrible LN boom that anime is still suffering from. It was also a victim of cancellation.
>>
>>149868320
Incest happens in the light novel. They had a kid.
>>
>>149868838
you best not be talking about Ryuuko, anon.
>>
>>149868995
So they did take the incest route, god dammit Japan.
>>
>>149869170
She was a jerk to Erio for no reason. It made me immensely dislike her.
>>
>>149869223
Anon, I'm sorry, but it was generic LN trash the moment every character seemed to not question who this girl was abducted by and if she was abused or traumatised.

"yeah, she went missing, 's all good".
>>
>>149869379
I'm a shallow watcher so stuff like that flies over my head when I'm watching anime. I like to just accept the world the show is putting forward instead of questioning it in relation to the real world.
>>
>>149869549
Honestly, I thought that's what the plot of the show was going to be.
>>
It's about FUCK YOUR COUSINS ALREADY FUCK
>>
>>149867789
It was confusing yes.
>>
>>149869310
She was jealous of her, so there was a bit of a 1-sided rivalry. It's dumb to say there was no reason.
>>
>>149872961
It was weird there was so much sexual tension, but at the same time nothing was happening.
>>
>>149875042
Jealousy isn't an excuse. That's still his cousin and he cared about her and was an important person on his life. She only cared about herself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.