[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aku no Hana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I just finished this the other day, and I didn't really understand why this show caused such a huge fuckin divide

main things i heard were that the manga girls were cute and the anime ones looked like downies, and generally just how shit the rotoscope was. But, other than that, why else was it such a shit show to peeps?
>>
There is no huge divide, it was hideous and only a small subsection of contrarians and/or hipsters and/or trolls bothered to watch past the first episode. It's shit, the manga isn't much better either.
>>
>>149856636
I thought the manga was considerably better, and I didn't mind the show. Feel the 6-7/10 was pretty justified
>>
MUH MANGA DESIGN
>>
>>149856566
People were disappointed because it wasn't your usual waifu-bait show.
>>
i liked it i thought the rotoscope was a nice touch, as for the story it was great. whatever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJz2WB3dF10

>3 years ago

Time sure flies.
>>
>>149856566
It was dissapointing, I was expecting some Nakamura unf-unf. And then /v/ comes.
>>
File: rambutan.jpg (152KB, 1278x956px) Image search: [Google]
rambutan.jpg
152KB, 1278x956px
You hear it you lose.
>>
>>149856566
as an anime only fag i liked it even though it has its flaws (probably because of the low budget), mostly for being ambitious and largely successful at exploiting the rotoscope technique; but i can see why fans of the manga were disappointed by the radical change in style.

however i feel that most people were put off by the rotoscope technique because most anime fans are pretty retarded and the industry archetypes for art style and character design have suffered from that. this deacde has been marked by the success of k-on, madoka, love live to name a few and other shows
>>
It was a masterpiece with a great soundtrack, even better than manga.
>>
They ruined all the potential waifus, so I hate it.
>>
>>149862108
yes the manga's soundtrack was pretty shit
>>
>>149861325
i was starting to agree with this reply but it seems unfinished
>>
Oshimi is a genius.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXiemb_MWjY
>>
I haven't seen it but doesn't it end before the festival? What's the point?
>>
One of the best Anime ever.

Perfect way to adapt the manga
>>
manga is better desu
>>
File: mari.jpg (241KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
241KB, 1133x1600px
l liked it better than the manga. Oshimi's other works like pic related are better, though.
>>
I still can't get over how amateurish the rotoscoping looked.
I don't care about how ambitious or unique it was, it's a massive technical failure.
>>
>>149864862
I don't see what's so bad about the animation, in all honesty.
>>
>>149865163
Oshimi is pretty bad because his shit never goes anywhere.
AnH's first part was great, but it suddenly becomes another manga.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.