[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm waiting so long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: sadgattsu.png (563KB, 887x901px) Image search: [Google]
sadgattsu.png
563KB, 887x901px
>I'm waiting so long
>>
You'll be waiting even longer.
And then it'll be back to the boat.
>>
File: 1470274852556.png (58KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470274852556.png
58KB, 300x250px
>>149833686
Look on the bright side OP, at least the plot has progressed.
>>
>>149836494
I'm not even mad anymore

It broke me
>>
>>149833686
we wait together

either we get the end of the manga in 10 years or Miura dies
>>
>>149836710
that's not a threat, that's just me saying that if this keeps up, he's going to die of natural causes eventually
>>
Okay guys.
Listen.
I want to get into Berserk. But everyone says that the new series is shit. Should I watch the older one, or it's shit too? Then go straight for the manga? Explain please.
>>
File: Grasses.jpg (110KB, 540x712px) Image search: [Google]
Grasses.jpg
110KB, 540x712px
>>149836841
alright here we go

If you want to get into Berserk, the BEST option is to just read the manga.

The original anime only covers a bit of the story of berserk and ends on a MASSIVE cliffhanger.

Save the 2016 anime for last as it isn't completely faithful to the source material and the CGI is shit and skips an entire arc (or two, i don't remember how many arcs got skipped)

The older anime is good, way better than the 2016 anime, but like i said, it ends on a huge cliffhanger and some details are different from the manga

If you're genuinely interested in starting Berserk, read the manga. Do it in this order if you'd like

Manga>Original Anime>Movies>2016 anime (if you want to)
>>
>>149836841
>>149836943
same anon who responded, but to add to what I said:

The original anime mostly covers the Golden Age Arc

The 3 Part Movie series also only really covers the Golden Age Arc and a bit before that and after, but they're still great movies in my opinion. If you just read the manga, all the animated adaptations are totally optional as to whether you watch them or not as the manga is obviously the source material with all the canon
>>
>>149833686
I am the only one who preferred the 96 ED (full version) over the 96 OP
>>
>>149838535
You might also prefer Smashing Pumpkins to Pavement.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.