[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eureka Seven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Cejbso7WEAAp5j9.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cejbso7WEAAp5j9.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
BONES is currently making Eureka Seven, coming next year, maybe next May or June.

How does /a/ feel about this ?
>>
Need to clarify that we still don't know the detail, but the rumor says it's summary of the original series with new sakuga scenes.
>>
File: Eureka Seven AO - 14 - Large 14.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eureka Seven AO - 14 - Large 14.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>149818656
Is it another sequel, or a remake? If AO is anything to go by, they should just leave this series alone. The original ended perfectly. The movie, manga, and sequel were all shit. For some reason the Japanese just can't leave happy endings alone.
>>
>>149818656
Why beat a dead horse? E7 was nowhere near famous enough to go the Eva route with endless repackaged releases.
>>
File: kenichi yoshida.gif (1MB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
kenichi yoshida.gif
1MB, 500x433px
I hope Naoya Wada will work on this. Maybe as new AD or something like that.
>>
just finished this today. pretty fucking good anime, down to see more.
>>
>>149818726
It's a summary of the original series.
>>149818727
Minami wants it. Also, I think it was supposed to be 10th year anniversary project and scheduled to finish production this year. But they're not going to make it at this rate so it's re-scheduled for mid-2017
>>
EVERY time they try to make ANOTHER Eureka 7 Project EVERY FUCKING time it's ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT

AO made Dewey right! No, literally!
>>
I just want a Renton and Eureka SoL doing married couple things.
>>
>>149818816
...if you know what I mean. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
>>
ao is the best, you haters are just silly
>>
>>149818787
>>149818656
>no source
Alright. If any case it doesn't matter since BONES already has a new original mecha anime for next year anyway .
>>
>>149818691
>summary of the original series with new sakuga scenes
So, it's another lazy cash-in like the Star Driver movie? No thanks.
>>
>>149819015
It's from valerauko. Just wait, I'll post the chatlog on IRC.
>>
>>149819015
valerauko ([email protected]) joined #sakuga.
<valerauko> anyone has that staff interview about gundam thunderbolt 4k
<valerauko> i can't find it
<rcombs> check the local SAN drives :3
<Helltilt> valerauko pls leak geass s3
<Good_Haro> ^
<valerauko> what do i leak about it
<Helltilt> <valerauko> what do i leak about it -> the existence
<rcombs> the lack thereof, hopefully
<valerauko> smirk smirk
<valerauko> would you rather i confirmed the next geass, eureka or ghibli movie
<valerauko> you can only pick one
<liborek3> jesus christ
<valerauko> please don't crucify me
<liborek3> no, i'm only fairly afraid of the second option
<valerauko> so that's what you pick?
<liborek3> y-yes

(cont.)
>>
>>149819053
<valerauko> well something eureka is in the making
<valerauko> it's scheduled to be finished this year but that's not happening
<valerauko> probably up for release next may or june
<liborek3> well, the thing is
<liborek3> eureka is like my all-time favorite anime
<liborek3> but everything other than the original in the franchise
<liborek3> sucks donkey dick
<valerauko> i don't know the details but from what i heard it's some summary of the original with new scenes
<liborek3> well, that sounds good!
<liborek3> i've heard some of the staff that was involved in eureka is working on a movie
<liborek3> i guess this is it
<valerauko> could be
<valerauko> who did you hear about
<liborek3> yasushi muraki
<valerauko> not familiar sadly
<liborek3> the main mecha animator, simply put
<valerauko> who's second in command
<@~kViN> kyoda has been presumedly working on a Thing for a very long time
<@~kViN> liborek3 was starting to think he was senile
<Ianu> e7ao > e7
<Ianu> come q me
<Ianu> @ me
<valerauko> i heard from http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuu2bv_shingo-abe-mad_creation
<valerauko> or more specifically, about him
<@~kViN> wow
<@~kViN> paeses will cry of happiness
<@~kViN> (not his favorite shingo but)
valerauko ([email protected]) left irc: Remote host closed the connection

This is from Nov 13th. Just before that new Miyazaki documentary airing, he already hinted new Miyazaki movie and it really happens, so I think we all the three are exist (new Geass and Eureka).
>>
Fuck that shit. Bones needs to do new DTB. 10th anniversary is coming up and they HAVE to celebrate it with a new anime.
>>
>>149819097
Which channel is this?
>>
>>149819153
#sakuga @Rizon
>>
File: 1479216273792.png (408KB, 576x448px) Image search: [Google]
1479216273792.png
408KB, 576x448px
>>149818656
Can you please just... let it die.
>>
>>149819153
#sakuga
they're all awful people, though. just go inside, download the logs with !log and control-f valerauko's stuff.
>>
>>149819053
>>149819097
So there's no actual source
>>
>>149819285
Unless you think vale isn't real.
He's been one of our trusted source in anime industry.
>>
>>149819285
Vale is a production runner at Sunrise.
>>
>>149818656
First Code Geass, now Eureka Seven, what is next Gundam 00?

Just let them die in peace, they had a good run, but now they can only go downhill.
>>
>>149819342
How would he know what's going on in other studios though?
>>
>>149818656
Bones should just go bankrupt like Gonzo
>>
>>149819424
Sunrise probably still has some links to Bones due to the latter being a spin-off company and it's not exactly hard to hear news about other studios when so many people are freelance and keep going back and forth between studios.
>>
>>149819424
He has many connection to animator, producer, etc. And most of mecha animator have strong connection with Sunrise and BONES.
>>
>>149818691
So they'll just replace the mechs with CGI?
Sounds terrible.
>>
>>149819750
https://sakugabooru.com/post?tags=star_driver_the_movie+

newfag detected
>>
>>149819342
>Sunrise producer
>Knowing insight on BONES anime

Okay
>>
>>149819824
Are you really this new ? Do you seriously think people in the industry just running around at their own company and now no one else from outside ? Don't be so clueless and educate yourself anon.

Even today's jp sakugafans hang out with animators and director at cafe, and they leak all the industry deep secret.
>>
>>149819880
*know no one else
>>
>>149819880
Cool story bro
>>
>>149819097
>Just before that new Miyazaki documentary airing, he already hinted new Miyazaki movie and it really happens
That wasn't news because people already knew he was coming back.

If any case that's not really a source
>>
>>149819824
Not a stretch if he knows mecha animators who normally work on both Sunrise and Bones productions.
>>
>>149819031
The original was a 70 something episode series, with so many episodes you bet there's a lot of fluff that can be trimmed down, I have high hopes for this.
>>
>>149819984
>>149819285
Since when is Vale not a source?
>>
>>149819031
>like the Star Driver movie
More like every compilation movie ever. This isn't a unique concept.
>>
As long as I get to see more Eureka, I dont care how shit it is, but if its utter dogshit it might absolutely destroy me this time around.
>>
>>149821924
It seems very late for an original E7 compilation movie, unless they want to create new ties to things from AO
>>
>>149818656
Not this shit again
>>
I wouldn't mind a remastered summary of the original series >>149818691 like what this guy said. I don't get why they're still trying to squeeze money from this series though
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.