[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: dbsvb.png (2MB, 1673x942px) Image search: [Google]
dbsvb.png
2MB, 1673x942px
Thoughts?
>>
>>149809169
wasn't it supposed to be gogeta and not vegito?
or do the earrings just suck compared to the fusion dance?
>>
>>
>>149809286
Earrings are better, at least they were when the transformation was thought to be permanent. Earrings last 1 hour if the two fusing are mortals, while the dance lasts 1 half hour regardless.
>>
>>149809169
wasted and unnecessary
>>
>>149809169
Kind of upset they retconnned the permanent fusion

I was hoping Xeno would have to unfuse them, but make them fight in the tournament as Vegitto first.

Regardless I think Goku and Vegeta should have been using Ki swords way sooner. They remember they used it as vegitto against boo, right? But it was still good to see Vegitto finally pull that technique out and put a stop to Zamasu's shit.
>>
>>149809660
Ki sword is useless, you saw what happened when Zamasu grab Vegito's ki sword, he just disintegrate it
>>
Mortal + Immortals = Mortals

How is this logic works ?
>>
>>149811777
perfection + imperfection = imperfection
>>
>>149809286
Gogeta is not canon and cant exist even if Goku and Vegeta try the dance. Its sad that the character is forever trapped in a movie/GT but well, what can we do.

>>149811695
Pretty much this, its just Zamasu's speciality, not a technique in which Vegito rocks, he just used it to fuck with Buu and now was added again because nostalgia.
>>
>>149812096
dont forget xenoverse but that's a hot mess of canon shitting all over itself
>>
>>149812096
>Gogeta is not canon and cant exist even if Goku and Vegeta try the dance

Goku clearly thought that he could've done the fusion dance with Vegeta. He said as much during the Buu Saga after finding out that Vegeta was dead.

There was zero reason for them to use Vegito if what Toei actually needed was a temporary fusion.
>>
>>149813531
the purpose was to highlight but also nerf Vegito so people can't rely on fusion as an answer to everything.
>>
>>149809169
Jobber
>>
>>149814556
We better get another villain then or else they nerfed him only to pander trunks to get the kill
>>
>>149814640
>We better get another villain
U6 Earth, Multiverse Tournament, `
>>
>>149809169
The fight looked nice and good for like
one scene
then it went back to ass as usual

I still enjoy it, very loosely, but the enjoyment is there.
I will never pretend Dragon Ball Super is well written, animated, or thought out.
I'll take it for what it is, and hope they clean up the BDs when they bother to get around to it.
>>
Started out cool with the sucker punch and the
>Try and squash me now, mister god.
Then the entire fusion turned out to be completely pointless and it accomplished absolutely nothing. Just like SSJ3.

They need to stop throwing in powerups that never add up to anything. No seriously, fuck SSJ3. It didn't even help win a single battle, the Spirit Bomb did all the work.
>>
>>149814782
I like the concept of SSJ3. An abominable form obtained in the Other World; an unnatural set of circumstances creating a monster. Poor execution ruined it and having Gotenks achieve it made the form all the more worthless, but at that point I think Tori had already stopped caring.
>>
>>149814782
>They need to stop throwing in powerups that never add up to anything.
the point was to nerf it so it's not an answer to everything.
>>
File: jobetto.jpg (57KB, 374x289px) Image search: [Google]
jobetto.jpg
57KB, 374x289px
>>149809169
F
>>
>>149814556
except they could have done that by keeping the "it's permanent" angle
>>
>>149815172
except for the part in the manga where they said you could only use it once in a lifetime but i guess if toriyama could forget about Bra he could forget about this too
>>
>>149809169
>>149809660
They didn't just retcon the perma fusion.

They made the fusion completely weak now that it has a "timelimit". AND on top of this, if they power up, the time limit is drastically reduced to a minute or so. Making the potara fusion very weak.

This doesn't even include the fact that Vegito was weak as shit that even his Super God was being pushed a bit by Zamasu.

It was a pathetic nerf across the board.
>>
>>149816065
That was just because it was assumed it'd be permanent. They talk about (and reject) fusing again in the manga itself.
>>
>>149815083

We only hear that it consumes more energy and can't be maintained with a living body during the Kid Buu battle though. During its debut and more than one year afterwards, it was just an ugly but very strong power up.
>>
>>149814782
SSJ3 is good. A transformation that's more tactical than others and doesn't automatically win. Like the Kaioken.
It also beat Hildegarn which is a non-canon but nonetheless awesome movie that fits the DB timeline.
>>
>>149816051
Not really, since it broke before. Either Dragonballs or the previous assumption that going inside Buu broke them had already eliminated its one weakness. Now, giving it a short time limit and making it even shorter if Vegetto powers up, it heavily limits its utility in spite of the power boost.
>>
>>149816276
>It also beat Hildegarn which is a non-canon but nonetheless awesome movie that fits the DB timeline.
It doesn't fit anymore since Tapion left in Cell's time machine.
>>
>>149816309
S-she built another..
>>
>>149811777
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.