[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 554
Thread images: 120

File: Zamasu fem.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu fem.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
Praise and adore her! Worship your one true goddess!
>>
EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY
>>
Gloating Gogetafags haven't realized that Vegetto's nerf means any hopes of seeing Gogeta in Super have died. Damn shame, too. I would have liked to see M12 Gogeta get more screen time.

https://youtu.be/bzfpyrgCYao?t=45
>>
> Potara fusion with mortals only last an hour

What did he mean by this?
>>
hi
>>
>>149808409
>Trunks has to save the day and we don't know how to have him do that if Vegetto's still around but need the merchandise money, so...
>Oh also Gogeta is never getting used
>Until we need to put out Gogeta blue for merchandise money
>We have no idea what we're fucking doing to be honest
>We're just trying to make nostalgia bucks
>>
>>149808287
I want to rip up those stockingses
>>
>>149808409
> How to have Vegetto reappear more times without that "permanent" side-effect

> 50% longer time-limit than Fusion Dance. Renders Gogeta useless
>>
>>149808287
Listen ningen, turning something or someone into a cut girl won't make it automatically better.
>>
Place your bets
http://www.strawpoll.me/11662849
>>
>>149808287
>There is an alternate Zamasu in a different universe.
>Rule63 Zamasu to be exact.
zamasu tsundere for goku when?
>>
>>149808643
Yes it does.
>>
>>149808367

Movie stuff isn't ever gonna be relevant
>>
>>149808678
omg anon what
>>
>>149808678
when she stop fucking herself with the body of goku.
>see http://rule34-data-009.paheal.net/_images/db4fcfc66e9d7ef81090b7325d2a7411/2005169%20-%20Dragon_Ball%20Dragon_Ball_Super%20Goku_Black%20Rule_63%20Zamasu.jpg for reference
>>
>fanbase wants other characters besides Goku and Vegeta to be relevant
>throw a fit when the literal fusion of them doesn't get the win

I think you people just want something to complain about
>>
File: Superiorfusion.png (324KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Superiorfusion.png
324KB, 640x480px
FACT: Gogeta wiped the floor with and destroyed his opponent in less than a minute after fusing.

FACT: Vegetto aka "Jobgetto" has, now twice in a row, shown his utter incompetence of fighting, has been BTFO and failed to beat his opponents because he was busy jerking himself off; even fucking trunks did better than Vegetto. Gogeta wins and Vegetto jobs.

Gogeta = better fusion
>>
>>149808894
yes in this case since it's better than Trunks and the almighty power of asspull
>>
>>149808991
He didn't beat anyone since his opponent isn't canon
>>
broly soon
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x2836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x2836px
tfw no one in dbverse can beat the one punch
feels bretty good
>>
based salva
>>
>>149808367
Vegeto's Nerf probably means they're saving him for next arc. They did the same thing to SSJ3 and Gogeta in GT.
>>
>>149808996

>almighty power of asspull

what show is this
>>
File: 1453778389922.jpg (48KB, 431x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453778389922.jpg
48KB, 431x400px
>Everybody but Trunksfags have been btfo over the course of the arc.
>>
>>149808554
Gogetafags BTFO'd
>>
>>149809316
Real Trunksfags have been BTFO. Super Trunks is pretty bad. He does cool things but it feels cheap. Nothing will be as rewarding as seeing him go back home and destroy Future 17, 18, and Cell.
>>
>>149809264
except asura.
>>
How it should have been
>minor characters wish on future Namek dragon balls to defuse zamasu and vegetto
>goku and vegeta kill black
>minor characters wish on super dragon balls to remove immortality from zamasu right as he's gloating about still being immortal despite the defusion weakening him and Trunks cuts him in half
Then you can still have Trunks save his own timeline and give minor characters something to do, without resorting to retarded power scaling and retcons.
>>
This will be the last time we see Vegetto or any fusion. Goku and Vegeta's next major power up will make their fusion last so short it will be pointless.
>>
What was stopping Goku and Vegeta from just putting the earrings on again to restart the fusion?
>>
rip pretty okay villians in zamasu/black, hopefully next arc is good.
>>
File: Zamas.png (400KB, 665x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamas.png
400KB, 665x628px
>>149808991
>there are still ningens who think that Gogeta is superior to Vegito
okay let me break it down for you so that even a retarded monkey ningen like you can understand it.
Glorious kami fusion method >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitty ningen fusion method.
I hope that you mongoloid ningens now finally understand which fusion is better.
>>
>>149808287
Sauce for image?
>>
>>149809389
stay mad faggot trunks is best boy deal with it
>>
File: 1479167141271.gif (313KB, 500x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479167141271.gif
313KB, 500x282px
>>149809544
>>149809535
>Zamasu gets fucked by Vegetto and learns to defend him
>>
File: 1479011835932.jpg (118KB, 634x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479011835932.jpg
118KB, 634x438px
>>149809389
This. Super ruined everyone's image of Trunks from the final moments of the Cell Saga.
>tfw was major gohanfag until RoF changed my mind
>all I had left was trunks then they fucked him via writing by turning him in a sue and also relying on his dad and gohan's move set
feelsbadman
>>
>>149808456
hi
>>
>>149809389
>>149809696
>>149809758
daily reminder that DBS is just another timeline and that the REAL future trunks is in xenoverse.
>>
>>149808891
what would happen if fem.zamasu get pregnant?...
>>
>>149809900
wtf is your problem anon...
>>
File: smug18.png (41KB, 146x134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug18.png
41KB, 146x134px
>>149809781

hey
>>
>>149809781
Trunks should be prepared for what he and Mai is going to do after Toei has written him out of Super
>>
File: Smug saiyan.png (226KB, 443x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smug saiyan.png
226KB, 443x451px
>>149810001
Heya
>>
>>149809302

Gotenks SS3 lasts 5 minutes, Gogeta SSB probably lasts 5 seconds.
>>
>>149808456
>>
>>149808554
Renders Vegeto useless too, a time limit like that just means it's a plot device to prevent him from ever winning.

What a stupid fucking thing to do. They could have had an episode of Vegetto slice of life.
>>
>>149809389
>Meanwhile Trunks in Xenoverse rebelled and decided to change the future where Gohan died to the androids

Kind of awesome.
Still fixing it yo.
>>
threadly reminder that if you still shamelessly defend gary sturankusue and how he got from pre-ssj3 levels to fused zamasu levels(which can land shots to ssb vegito, of all people) in a span of 2 days without training and shit, you're a repulsive faggot who should go back to plebbit and definitely should kys.
>>
Reminder that only Jobgettofags are mad,
>>
File: Zxzffff.jpg (154KB, 666x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zxzffff.jpg
154KB, 666x679px
>>149809264
>>
>>149810275
>Bootlegged God Ki just by being in vegeta's vicinity for 5 minutes
>Learned Mafuba by watching it off a fucking youtube video on a phone
>Did a Genkidama entirely by instinct

IS THERE ANYTHING TRUNKS CAN'T DO
>>
>>149810167
Swiggity Swooty
I'm coming for that booty
>>
>>149810409
stop being a gohanfag
>>
anons i'm thinking of number between 1-12
what number is it?
>>
>>149810491
3
>>
File: 1477937048467.jpg (377KB, 743x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477937048467.jpg
377KB, 743x720px
Leave Zamasu to me.
>>
File: Trunks and Mai.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trunks and Mai.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>149810409
>>
>>149810551
I'm just hoping he gets to fight a filler villain. Manga is supposed to get ahead of the anime at some point, so Super is probably set for a lot of filler for a while.
>>
Reminder that fusion is a joke technique and never deserves to beat a major enemy.
>>
Reminder to say hi to everyone in the thread
>>
File: Trunks.png (623KB, 1133x879px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trunks.png
623KB, 1133x879px
>>149809758
>>149809830
Real Trunks is in the manga.
>>
File: Gohan forgot.png (1MB, 1633x915px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gohan forgot.png
1MB, 1633x915px
>>149810551
kind of late for that Gohan
>>
File: fusions.jpg (578KB, 1600x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fusions.jpg
578KB, 1600x665px
>>149810588
Fusions are great
>>
>>149810683
>Yamcha and Vegeta fuse
Is it like an overflow error where his jobbing level gets so high it rolls over to zero and he becomes unstoppable?
>>
File: CwqmO4NUsAARvpj.jpg (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CwqmO4NUsAARvpj.jpg
125KB, 800x800px
>>149808287
Man. This guy. I dunno if these genderbent photos are just bait to attract people to their gay art and convert them or if this guy appreciates both (leaning towards yaoi).

>>149809620
てば もとこ on pixiv, teba_motoko on twitter. The artist does some good stuff.
>>
File: 15841984198.jpg (202KB, 846x846px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15841984198.jpg
202KB, 846x846px
>>149810683
>Fusions are great
>>
>>149810683
>>149810780
So...it's completely alright to fuse a man and a woman

Futa fusions?
>>
File: 1464509870621.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464509870621.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
>>149810683
>Tutz
>>
File: ultimate yamcha.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ultimate yamcha.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>149810749
That's evil Yamcha
>>
>yfw this is a shortened GT ending
>of a shortened Dbz ending

If this wasn't all in one episode there wouldn't be as much backlash
>>
File: Super_17_(18).png (640KB, 452x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Super_17_(18).png
640KB, 452x638px
>>149810849
other fusions dont grow two dicks. One overwrites the other
>>
File: 1478579748898.jpg (2MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478579748898.jpg
2MB, 2037x3056px
>>149810663
I wonder if Gohan was able to get Videl pregnant. The man is always so close to save the day (Cell and Buu), gets cocky and because of that he is now about to lose. And later he calls Goku for help.
>>
>>149809272
It's depressing how much better the old style was
>>
>>149810767
>Not furry

Now this is hot.
>>
File: 1478401023432.jpg (124KB, 880x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478401023432.jpg
124KB, 880x800px
>>149810780
>straight out of fanfiction

Literally Dragon Ball Super. Pic only half related and not the basis of my argument.
>>
>>149810970
Tumblr contrast really doesn't look good though, just saying.
>>
>>149811014
So who copied who?
>>
>>149810683
Is there anyone that could beat Ginyuman in a pose-off?
>>
>>149811014
This is probably Toei BS, i doubt it will be in the Manga
>>
>>149810970
This really hurts my eyes.
>>
>>149811014
>he thinks i'm defending super
nice jumping the gun retard i'm saying the fusion concept as a whole is fan fiction.
>>
>>149811104
Nice oversensitive defensiveness, cupcake. I'm just saying the logo applies to Super much more than Fusions.
>>
File: 1477723184456.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477723184456.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>149808554

Only if someone is around with earrings.
>>
>>149810683
What does Great Saiyaman 12 have between its pants?
>>
>>149810683
lol, "brapan" is a term j-folk use for girls who prefer black guys.
so is it bra or pan that's bringing it to the table?
>>
File: 1478393363663.png (439KB, 500x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478393363663.png
439KB, 500x700px
>>149811182
Probably a dick, the strongest body usually is the one who dominates in a fusion.
Vegito is a good example, the body is dominated by goku while the mind has vegeta has the dominant personality.
>>
>>149811202
really?
>>
>>149811266
>the body is dominated by goku while the mind has vegeta has the dominant personality.
This silly fanfiction needs to stop. Vegeta is almost as big as goku during the Buu Saga, hence why Goku wanted them to try out fusion. There's no dominant personality either: Vegeto was extremely mocking, but it was revealed to have been a plan all along. Super also portrayed him with a more down-the-middle personality.
>>
>>149811283
"bura" as in "burazas" (brothers) and "pan" as in the clap sound of skin smacking skin.
>>
>>149811302
It's always been weird for him to call Goku's half Kakarot.
>>
>>149810113
>implying he'll need ssb to beat zemasu
>>
>>149809389
>living a good life and start a family with Mai is not the most rewarding thing ever
>>
>>149810993
>not furry

nigger what?
>>
>>149811386
Gohan got the same thing with his own waifu and his fags consider that a terrible fate
>>
File: SuperFurries.png (221KB, 1193x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SuperFurries.png
221KB, 1193x378px
>>149811432
Beerus = Furry
That pic != furry.
>>
>>149808825

You say that now, but wait until they run out of ideas and come up with a Resurrection of B(Broly).
>>
>>149811318
i wonder if they thought of that when they named the fusion.
I can foresee tons of BBC images whit Brapan on them.
>>
>>149811515
beerus has no fur though
>>
>>149811594
I think he just meant that he liked it because it was pretty much just, what, 10, 20% furry? And not AS furry as the actual Beerus.
>>
>>149811594
Irrelevant.
>>
>>149811594
He's got a cat face though
>>
>>149811515
>>149811594
>>149811632
>>149811635
>>149811662
hi anons
>>
File: ginyu.jpg (317KB, 1200x701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ginyu.jpg
317KB, 1200x701px
>>149811073
>>
I thought the whole "spirit bomb sword" thing they had happen with Trunks was kinda cool.
>>
>>149811832
hi anon how are you?
>>
>>149808409
So they can use Vegito more often since Gogeta isn't possible because of the height differences.
>>
>>149811954
hi there anon
>>
>>149811853
Pretty good, you?
>>
Are we ever going to see Buu fight(aside from that minute long asskicking from Beerus)? I mean he's still the strongest living on Earth besides Goku and Vegeta isn't he? Would be nice to see him
>>
>>149812034
wait till they introduce based uub.
>>
>>149811954
They'll probably do him like they did Gotenks where he appears often and doesn't do anything of relevance ever again.
>>
>>149812034
Gotenks and Ultimate Go

nvm. if you count fused beings then Gotenks.
>>
>>149811302
>Vegeta is almost as big as goku during the Buu Saga

When he goes Super Saiyan/2. Normal Vegeta is around Bulma's height, and is actually shorter than her during EoZ.
>>
>>149812061
>giving him a mohawk

He's literally a human version of Supreme Kai but with different colors. Nice job Toriyama.
>>
>>149812136
>Ultimate Go

Assuming you meant Gohan, the fact that Buu was Goku's first choice for the tournament and that he didn't even want to take Gohan at first makes me think that he's stronger now.

Yeah Gotenks is stronger but he technically doesn't live there so I didn't count him
>>
File: 128528.jpg (104KB, 853x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
128528.jpg
104KB, 853x480px
>thread dying down
so now what?
>>
>>149810683
>kurigohan
GOTTA BLAST
>>
>>149812210
Vegeta's height is really inconsistent
>>
>>149810683
So could I pick any two characters with a dart board and get a fusion result?
>>
>>149810175
The vact that Vegeta is involved at all renders it useless, because he is the eternal jobber. Not even fusing with Goku can save him from that fate.
>>
>still no subs
>>
>>149812464
>The vact that Vegeta is involved at all renders it useless, because he is the eternal jobber. Not even fusing with Goku can save him from that fate.
Vegeta defeated several people in Super.
Did Goku beat a single one? I honestly can't remember.
>>
File: Goku_Black_Insane.png (254KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Goku_Black_Insane.png
254KB, 640x360px
This fucker had no right being as enjoyable as he was. I will miss him. The next villain has some huge shoes to fill
>>
>>149812592
Golden Frieza and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>149812598
>Black gets removed from the arc
>Arc completely suffers from it
Not that Trunks would have used some garysue power to kill him if they didn't fuse but still.
>>
>>149810683
Pandel seems like best girl
chaohan seems pretty fucking useless
>>
>>149811137
Considering how much the kais are around in Super, I don't think that's much of an issue. There aren't going to be any earth-level enemies anymore. Cell was the last one. Thanks to escalation we're only going to get conflicts with universe threats.

Plus in order to do the fusion dance they'd need to force vegeta to learn it, as he hasn't in-canon.
>>
File: Zamasu!.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu!.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>149809544
Zamasu! Where are your manners!?
>>
>>149812592
Vegeta has a winless record against arc final-bosses. He's the top end jobber who beats up lowly scrubs like Puipui and then immediately gets dropped by the major players
>>
>>149812680
At least Vegeta has everyone beat in body count.

>Killed Nappa
>Killed Cui
>Killed Dodoria
>Killed Zarbon
>Killed every member of the Ginyu force
>Killed some Namekians
>Killed Frieza's nameless soldiers
>Killed Bulma's virginity
>Killed Android 19
>Killed a bunch of innocent bystanders at the world tournament
>Killed his pride
>>
File: 1425251589576.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425251589576.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>149812796
>Killed Bulma's virginity
>>
Since the old stream died due to copyright whats the next stream for super?
>>
>>149812813
Yamcha certainly didn't, and before she met him she was too impure to have a boyfriend.
>>
>>149812830
Why don't you just watch youtube streamers like everyone else?
>>
>>149812882
>absolutely niggen near me disgusting.jpg
>>
File: Untitled (3).jpg (30KB, 217x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled (3).jpg
30KB, 217x445px
>>149808643
>this ningen actually believes that
>>
File: 1477682246401.png (2MB, 1240x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477682246401.png
2MB, 1240x693px
>>149808554
>50% longer time-limit than Fusion Dance.
It's actually 100% longer, 50% would be 45 minutes.
>>
I still don't understand why Gowasu didn't show Zamasu an advanced ningen civilization with culture and world peace.

>>149812908
It's arbitrarily longer, because for either form of fusion now, using "too much power" causes you to split prematurely.
>>
>>149812929
I still think SSB Gogeta would defuse quicker than Vegetto just because Gotenks struggled holding SSJ3 and defused 7 pages after the form was lost.

>SSJ3 blows stamina quickly

So does SSB, Goku told Hit that he didn't go SSB off the bat because it drains his stamina. So if Vegetto lasts five minutes, Gogeta would last two and a half. Doesn't matter anyway though because we'll never see Gogeta
>>
File: Gokuko-gt.jpg (29KB, 240x688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gokuko-gt.jpg
29KB, 240x688px
>>149808643
Tell that to Gokute.
>>
Are there any male/female fusions in Fusions?
>>
File: screen shot dbs.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
screen shot dbs.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>149813029
yup checks out although this may apply to champa tournament arc since goku black ssjr and vegeta turn off their modes on and off again with no strain what's so ever on the both of them.
>>
Why are some parts of the fanbase so obsessed with power scaling?
>>
>>149813096
Yeah, all I can remember is pan and bra though.
>>
>>149809044

Of course he never beat anyone and neither has Goku it's all made up you autist
>>
>>149809389
>""""""real""""""" trunksfags

Kys
>>
>>149812796
the more badguys vegeta defeats, the more pathetic his loss is to the next bad guy
>>
>>149813193
>Maikol97
what made you want to pick up that name...and what made you wanna namefag in the first place... i do not understand
>>
>>149808287
Cute. I'd definitely cum inside.
>>
>>149813113
we all know the real reason isn't stamina, it's entirely for plot convenience sake, stamina is such an arbitrary measure
>>
>>149810970
>"old style"
>literally just Super screencaps oversaturated with too high contrast like a bad "HD" youtube video

Are you legit retarded?
>>
>>149813243
which is funny in the last arc the golden frieza arc had stamina issues with his golden form but goku and vegeta doesn't have that problem but when the champa arc kicks in goku and vegeta both suddenly have that problem.
>>
>>149813113
Wait a minute, SSB has the stamina weakness in the anime too? Then why the fuck did they immediately contradict themselves by having him use Kaio Ken with it?

And in the FT arc they spam the transformation like nothing
>>
>>149811085
>le "this is just Toei BS" meme
>because Toriyama never came up with anything stupid ever

Can't wait to see the toyocuck DB fans have another meltdown when Zamasu uses the retarded ki sickle in the manga too
>>
>>149810175
>Implying Vegetto wasn't a plot device to allow Goku and Vegeta to unfuse Gohan, Piccolo and Goten and Trunks from Buu
>>
>>149811832

How much is Toei paying you, faggot
>>
>>149811014
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>149813338
Toei was a mistake
>>
>>149813313
They ARE shown training between the frieza arc and the champa arc.

Their stamina most likely increased.

>>149813338
At least Toei added the ki sickness side effect to kaioken blue.
>>
>>149811508
I think the issue there is that not only did Gohan get completely bodied, he regressed.

The larger context is that it's setting up something for him to do in the future, but unless that payoff is sweet it'll kinda suck
>>
你好五六七八
你好五六七八
超级谢谢炒飯好吃
>>
>>149813476
>Toei
>Doing ANYTHING right

Found the faggot
>>
>>149813496
whats this and why are you posting this WHY DON'T YOU MAKE SENSE ANON WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! THE MEANING OF LIFE? A CHEAT CODE TO MAKE ME IMMORTAL? OR A WAY TO GET RICH ME AS FUCK? TELL ME!
>>
>>149813476
>At least Toei added the ki sickness side effect to kaioken blue.
and then they completely forgot about Kaiokek syndrome in the last episode.
>>
>>149809252
Alternate universe broly in the tournament?
>>
>>149813486
>Gohan regressed
Years of not training, and generally not having the same mentality he did as a kid (the anger, the need to fight) did it to him.

And it's not a new concept to super, even in the original he was weaker in high school than he was as a 11 year old.

I think SS2 teen gohan was much stronger than people think as well, since he was used as a comparison for a long time, even by vegeta and goku.
>>
>>149813541
>and then they completely forgot about Kaiokek syndrome in the last episode.
Two things:

1.) Goku didn't go x10 for a long period of time, like he did with Hit.
2.) Goku's symptoms didn't show up until after he was back on Earth
>>
>>149809403
But they destroyed the super dragon balls
>>
>>149813476
No, you aren't getting it in the Golden Frieza Arc Goku's and Vegeta's SSB's have no stamina issues while Frieza's Golden mode does this is why they won in the first place.
But, win the Champa Arc Goku and Vegeta's SSB's suddenly have a stamina weakness now.
>>
>>149813574
>Goku's symptoms didn't show up until after he was back on Earth

his was getting muscle spasms during the fight then collapsed right after it ended

good point he didnt go x10 though
>>
>>149813594
>win
when*
>>
>>149809403
I liked the spirit bomb sword but i think when he cut him in half it should of unfused black and zamasu then vegeta kills black and goku does the bottle trick on zamas and they all go back and give roshi old fashioned hand jobs while saving vegito for the tournament
>>
>>149813594
I must have misinterpreted Goku's exhaustion for stamina issues.
>>
Future trunks souls game when please
>>
>>149813550
I don't disagree with anything you said, but it's one thing for him to regress and another for him to get dragged out only to be embarrassed.
>>
>>149813594
No when freeza goes god mode it has a time limit but when goku went god mode it stayed with him even not in ssb...ssb for him is like god ki super sayin...vegetas god ki also has a limit
>>
>>149813550
Theyll probably just cheap out and say hes been training in secret the whole time
>>
>>149813722
woah anon wtf calm down bro no need to have a heart attack now liek gooko but you didn't answer my question thou...
>>
>>149813212
Michael
>maikol

Why do you think he chose that name
>>
>>149813763

Probably a guy named Michael born in 1997
>>
>>149813722
Youre fucking 12 you aspie piece of shit i bet youre that kid who screams at that minecraft admin
>>
>>149813796
>>149813813
but why the need to name fag in the first place? doesn't make sense...
>>
>>149813857
Special snowflakes
>>
>>149813857
Its the tripfags you really gotta worry about
>>
>>149813843
I like bills
>>
lmao dead
>>
Remember when dragonball threads averaged 200+ posters per thread.
>>
Remember when everybody used to say "hi" to you back in dragon ball threads?
>>
Remember when vegito not being a useless jobber?
>>
>>149808409
ジョブ
>>
>>149814739
>>149814783
wtf are you doing STOP IT
>>
>>149814572
They still do, this one is slow because it's the middle of the week you fool. It'll be hyped when the new episode releases and we'll have active threads for that and the manga translations
>>
>>149808363
Hello new UR Dokkan Awakened card.
>>
Toei are fast to retcon and nerf the fuck out about Vegetto but won't do shit about Zamasu and Black fusing while Black is in SSJR state
>>
File: goku-black6.jpg (221KB, 990x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku-black6.jpg
221KB, 990x558px
Who is responsable for their failure?

Zamasu because he get too carried away and almost got his ass Mafuba'd, causing Black to check for him when he was just about to kill Goku and Vegeta?

Or Black because he was too thirsty for power and didn't finish the job+decided to not wish for immortality
>>
>>149808456
Post that one shot of Chi Chi with her hair down.
>>
File: Young chi-chi.png (972KB, 791x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Young chi-chi.png
972KB, 791x919px
>>149815061
hi
>>
File: chi.png (686KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chi.png
686KB, 1280x738px
>>149815061
or hi this?
>>
>>149815143
This one, this hi makes her look 20 years younger.
>>
>>149808287
>>149808996
>>149809303
>>149813339
>>149809758
>>149812619
>>149810275
>>149809758
stop using mary sue/cuck/ass-pull stupid star wars force awakens faggots!!

>Goku 'saved the world' by impressing Beerus and becoming friends. This is an example of friendship power but nobody has the balls to say anything about it, except me the voice of reason

>Goku got Lazer'd during Resurrection of F, Whis rewinds time because of the FRIENDSHIP created by the delicious Earth food gag

>Goku also gave power to frieza out of pity during their fight on Namek, yes just likethe ending fights of Super Android 13 and Broly

everything after DBZ onwards is shit! You know what fuck original Dragon Ball too!

all you baka motherfuck ningens, with mouths agape exclaiming "Ahh, sugoi, sugoi!" will in the end eat up anything dragonball no matter what.
The targeted audience (You) will most definitely be back next week, without fail. Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Super
>>
>>149815338
>fuck original Dragon Ball too!
guaranteed replies
>>
Saw Zeno appear in NEP, will he destroy Trunks timeline?
>>
>call Trunks a mary sue
>spent half the arc crying and had to have his entire family, past self, and Gohan to stop his bitching
>>
>>149815592
We can only hope
>>
>>149815005
Both, but mostly Black for not wishing for immortality
>>
>>149815592
I doubt it. Everyone was happy in the NEP.
>>
>>149815592
You do realize Trunk's timeline is the main timeline? And that the Goku universe we witness is the result of Trunk's time traveling.

Zeno would have to wipe out all those universes and timelines since they are all defiled breaking the law of time traveling.


>>149815338
Look we know this shit, people like to make memes and bait ( just like you are doing). THe problem is the viewers get no explanation of what Trunk's power up is, or what the hell that technique he used with his sword. This arc isnt finished so the explanations are well on there way.

Also the final moment had no build up, it was terribly done. Im not expecting 10 episodes for a single attack but clearly DBS needs better pacing.
>>
Demon Realm arc when
>>
>>149815642
what does that have to do with being a stu?
>>
Bulma-san must be so proud of her boy :3
>>
>>149813550
How do you think Vegeta would stack up to SS2 Teen Gohan? You know he had to of trained the kid atleast a bit after Goku's passing.
>>
>>149816447
shes dead tho.

mirrai trunks is NOT shota trunks, different paths walked, completely different people
>>
>>149816481
Still the same blood!
>>
>>149813338
After that line, the only other time they've acknowledged SSB draining energy in the anime is the Vegetto battle. That's why I'm sure the same thing will happen in the manga. It seems to be part of Toriyama's outline, while Toei is attempting to ignore the energy drain stuff.
>>
>>149815642
>tortured past

Pretty sueish
>>
Post an arc you want to see happen
>Goku and Vegeta do some shit next arc
>takes quite some time, come back afterwards
>Gohan looking a little buff
>Goku impressed
>time-skips back to when they left for prior arc
>Gohan meets a Buu-Saga+ tier villain and gets his shit kicked in
>realizes he's literally the only fucker on earth that can do anything about it
>starts training a little bit to counter it
>Gohan has remote use again
>>
>>149815642
see >>149816218
also what did his family and Gohan bitch him about
Trunks cried something but what did Bulma, Vegeta and Trunks bitch about?
>>
>>149816638
They told him to man the fuck up, and he did.
>>
>>149816720
>Telling someone to grab a hold of himself is now bitching
fucking Z gen ruining everything by not being able to take criticism
>>
Is anybody here a Zeno fan? I love Zeno. He's just too cute. He's the best.
>>
>>149816816
I'll tell you my opinion after they make him do something in the next episode
>>
>>149816816
So far he seems to be monaka gag character at this point, only implied to be frighteningly powerful. This next episode should show what kind of character Zeno is.

I find his voice annoying though, cute little thing admittedly.
>>
File: chichi hi alright.gif (2MB, 360x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chichi hi alright.gif
2MB, 360x200px
>>149815274
it's a pretty nice hi
>>
>>149813115
that's what Dragon Ball is all about. And all it's worth.
>>
>>149817485
Even Vegeta threw his scouter away over 200 episodes ago.
>>
>>149813115
Too many autistic manchildren in this fanbase.
>>
>>149817512
I bet Toriyama regrets introducing powerlevels in DB.
>>
>>149817485
power levels were only introduced in the raditz/saiyan arc to show how inconsistent they could be and how petty the villains were for relying on them.
>>
>>149817485

No it isn't, Dragon Ball is about getting stronger and how stupid power scaling is because it's inaccurate.

Even when Madoshi Babidi shows up he uses a totally different measurement of battle power.
>>
>>149811729
>>149811853
>>149811972
>>149817441


question for the hi-anon-chan, how do you feel about all the rage from this latest episode?
also
Hi anon
>>
noos ylorB
>>
>>149817643
hi anon hows u?
well i'm mad cuz we didn't have moment like pic related since earring fusion not permanent for not mortals
>>
IGN rates last DBS episode

Decisive Battle! The Miraculous Power of the Unwavering Warriors!
on TV Episodes
8.5
GREAT
Episode 66 of Dragon Ball Super has a few missteps but ultimately leads to a great final battle with Zamasu.
>>
Did they really go back to Goku and Vegeta's old outfits, so Vegetto's outfit is the same?

Or are the new outfits unpopular? I personally like them much more...
>>
>>149811832
Same here

Trunks using the Spirit Bomb, and then absorbing it into his sword (a very Trunks-like Ultimate attack) was pretty neat
>>
I'm just surprised they brought back SSB Kaioken again

Maybe Toyble will use the Ritual-less SSG again during that fight instead?
>>
File: 1479170788429s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479170788429s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>149817652
If broly comes back they are going to defeat him the same exact way by transferring power to the main hitter.
>>
>>149812864
stay mad vegetafag
>>
>>149817810
>IGN

w o w who cares
>>
>>149816621
>yfw current Gohan would lose to Dabura
>>
>>149816090
>You do realize Trunk's timeline is the main timeline? And that the Goku universe we witness is the result of Trunk's time traveling.

Trunks was killed by Cell in the main timeline
>>
>>149817908
That would be fucking retarded.

I hate that he even wrote that into the manga.
>>
>>149812210
He doesn't grow up turning super saiyan. His design just changed over the course of the series, by the Buu Saga he was almost as tall as goku, who shrank a bit.
>>
do you also think Goku's personality is dominant in Vegito?
>>
>>149809462
Plot
>>
>>149818200
he calls his goku half kakarot so bejita's side maybe is a little more dominate
>>
>>149809696
Trunks is awful, now.
Trunksfags have been irrevocably put on suicide watch by awful writing killing their boy
It's over, you lost
Vegeto won by getting out before the bad writing took it's toll. He showed up, had THE fight scene of DBS so far, and left.
>>
>>149814926
Or the fact that Black was in a mortal body.

Why didn't HIS fusion last 30 minutes? Fucking bravo, Toei/Toriyama.
>>
File: IMG_2888.jpg (28KB, 193x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2888.jpg
28KB, 193x259px
>>149818332
Gee, you're a little upset, huh?
>>
>>149818332
But Trunks had the single best scene in Super, even since the Frieza saga I would say: https://a.pomf.cat/fygorm.webm
>>
>>149818358
>upset because my boy won

h u h
u
h
>>
>>149818371
>But Trunks had the single best scene in Super,

lmao what
That scene killed Trunks as a character. Nobody cares about him anymore aside from a few tumblrites
Vegeto's fight scene from moments earlier was far better, and that's not even a stand-out scene in DB as a whole
>>
>>149818200
>>149818325
Vegito's personality combines the arrogance of both of them and would be unbearable in slice of life situations.
>>
>>149808991

> What was ssj4 gogeta?
>>
>>149817639
>and how stupid power scaling is because it's inaccurate.
No? Power level measurements were accurate, and remain in use throughout the series. First by scouter, then by sensing, and in Babidi's arc, by new scouters with different units.

They fluctuated, yes, but whatever the powerlevel was at the moment was a direct measurement of the fighter's power.

Power scaling is only completely pants on head retarded in Super / GT, and not as some kind of "statement" against powerlevels, just because they couldn't be assed to write something consistent.
>>
>>149818408
You're not making any sense.
>>
>>149818334
Fusions involving a kai are permanent.
Fusions between two mortals are not.

How is this hard to comprehend?
>>
>>149817908
No point, SSR is weaker than SSB.
>>149818073
It's just base form god ki, anon. Don't get mad at toyo for bringing it back, get mad at Toei/Toriyama for having Vegeta learn to use god ki by doing chores.
>>
>>149818432
>Trunkscucks are illiterate

Wipe your eyes and you'll be able to read better.
>>
>>149818423
No power level measurements were ever accurate.

Dragonball has never been consistent with its sense of scale.
>>
>>149818476
t. Superbabby
>>
>>149818072
Trunks was killed by cell in the "unseen timeline"
Which is hard to say if it was the main one or not, but if it was the main one, Cell time paradoxed himself by making trunks stronger in the past before killing him in the future.
>>
File: 1473144298693.jpg (71KB, 736x736px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473144298693.jpg
71KB, 736x736px
>The Best Boy
>>
>>149818443
>Fusions involving a kai are permanent.
Black is in a mortal body. How hard is it to remember that?
>>
>>149818332
This. I can't even believe how they raped my boy

>>149818504
Sorry lad, as a former Trunksfag, we lost
>>
>>149818476
Try reading dragon ball sometime instead of getting all your information from watching TFS.
>>
>>149818483
Even since the original King Piccolo arc. Mr. Popo alone could have destroyed Piccolo, but we're just supposed to believe he didn't for no reason.
>>
>>149818531
How have you coped with the death of Trunks?
>>
>>149818519
Zamasu is a kai you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>149818559
That doesn't mean the powerlevel was inconsistent. Popo was stronger than Piccolo Daimao, but weaker than Kami and Piccolo JR. This never changed.
>>
>>149818560
Hard drugs, alcohol, and pretending Xenoverse 2 is full canon.
I almost prefer Vegeta now, because he's a punished warrior who fights for every win, without getting handed magical plot devices.
>>
>>149818460
You seem irrationally angry over what is undoubtedly a very high point in Dragon Ball.
>>
File: mai gets turned on.png (35KB, 280x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mai gets turned on.png
35KB, 280x380px
>>149818504
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (175KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
175KB, 864x1536px
Gojobgetards btfo
>>
>>149818492
yes it gets fuckity at that point. You know i just realized super could bring that unseen timeline cell with all the boosts they need to make him relevant. This cell wont have 17/18 but it was always in cells directive to absorb them, so cell could be timetraveling for those androids just like trunks did to save his timeline.

fuck
>>
>>149818609
>angry
>high point

Wipe your eyes.
>>
>>149818609
"Worse than Super 17" is not a high point in dragon ball. It may be the lowest point.
>>
>>149818504
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DO THIS TO TRUNKS
HE USED TO BE MY FAVOURITE, THEN I HEARD THEY WERE BRINGING HIM BACK AND I WAS SO HYPE
WHY DID THEY RUIN HIM
FUCK TOEI
>>
File: 161106_143429.jpg (283KB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
161106_143429.jpg
283KB, 1304x1628px
>>149808991
Are you fucking retarded?

Gogeta:
> 10 seconds in one non-canon movie
> A lame Vegetto clone in GT who ate more shit than actually doing anything
> Mastery of the Fusion Dance is required
> Risk of getting Fat Gogeta/Veku
> Fusion lasts 30 minutes

Vegetto:
> Beat the shit out of Buu, then lured Buu into absorbing him so that he can save everyone.
> Didn't eat shit with Blackmasu either. Beat him up enough to get him riled up and desparate, as well as weakening him enough to allow Trunks to kill him
> Potara fusion yields no risk of failure (No Fat Vegetto)
> Potara fusion is more powerful, according to the Elder Kai
> Potara fusion in mortals last an hour

Of course the time-limit for both drops exponentially the higher SS level used.
>>
File: 1468216100497.jpg (432KB, 1355x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468216100497.jpg
432KB, 1355x757px
>>149818674
>mfw DBS can't even be assed to draw his hair properly
And I'm not talking about the color. They did the same thing with 18s hair. The strands are thicker now so they're easier to draw.
>>
>>149818674
I dunno. I was really excited about him returning after more than a decade, but now I want him to leave forever again.
Can't believe they gave the mantle to Future "Ratings-Killer" Trunks
>>
>>149818717
>Ratings killer
A lot of people picked it up because Trunks returned.
>>
>>149818456
>get mad at Toei/Toriyama for having Vegeta learn to use god ki by doing chores.

It was a nice call-back to Master Roshi training Goku and Krillin

Besides that's not all they did. Remember they carried weights around the planet with a disappearing road?

Whis's god version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

Whis's lesson on not leaking ki?
>>
>>149818648
>>149818668
It had all the ingredients of the best Dragon Ball moments
>character that surpasses himself
>a fight that isn't based on beams vs beams
>god tier music
>10/10 VA
Really you're just being contrarians for the sake of it.
>>
>>149818717
You are fucking retarded if anything Trunks boosted ratings
>>
File: 1475883448979.png (390KB, 350x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475883448979.png
390KB, 350x670px
>>149818504
More like
>Best boy toy
>>
>>149818789
>>149818828
t. Trunks

>>149818826
All the ingredients, but the chefs were blind and dumb.
>>
File: 1472406987273.jpg (220KB, 1092x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472406987273.jpg
220KB, 1092x1200px
Best Boy's marriage WHEN?
>>
File: 1446258845374.jpg (17KB, 251x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446258845374.jpg
17KB, 251x188px
>>149818832
>>
>>149818826
Too bad they took all those ingredients and butchered them on a horrible, worst-case outcome.
I really wanted this to work, but they fucking ruined it. Trunks is terrible, now.

>>149818789
>>149818828
Let go
>>
>>149818809
>It was a nice call-back to Master Roshi training Goku and Krillin
You're missing the point. The problem is not the training method, it's that they made God Ki easily attainable and easy to maintain. Hence why Red God Goku is still useable, it's just normal god ki goku. You will just rarely see it because SSB is like... 3 times stronger or something powerlevel is inconsistent.
>>
>>149818838
I thought it was perfectly executed, it even brought tears to my eyes. #8's short appearance was a nice touch, reminiscent of the Genki Dama scene in the Buu saga, except this time it wasn't all undone by some misplaced comic relief.
>>
>>149818826
>>149818838
>All the ingredients, but the chefs were blind and dumb.

Bears repeating.

It also had all the ingredients of the dumbest moments from DBZ movies and GT.
>>
File: fuck you.png (375KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck you.png
375KB, 640x480px
>>149818850
>>
I'm going to bed in 3 hours, but while I have all my translating junk open, anyone have any one page DB things they want translated?

(Preferably with readable kanji but whatever.) I'm 2/10 through this doujin of episode 62.5. Prepare for tired tier quality.
>>
>>149818838
>>149818856
It's one thing to not like what they did with him in the ending. It's another one to be in denial about Trunks boosting the ratings.
>>
>>149818832
Future Gohan is where it's at. He is so fucking great in XV2.

>>149818883
I guess some people like ketchup with their well-done steak.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwot.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>149818883
>I thought it was perfectly executed, it even brought tears to my eyes
>it even brought tears to my eyes

>Japanese sunday morning children's cartoons make me cry
>>
>>149818717
Trunks is literally the third most popular character in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>149818931
"Was".
>>
>>149818946
Yes, he might overtake Vegeta now.
>>
File: 1477603996789.jpg (493KB, 1058x1580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477603996789.jpg
493KB, 1058x1580px
>>149818931
>>
>>149818883
>it even brought tears to my eyes

LMAO

>>149818962
lolno
Kiddo will stay top 5 if doctor dick doesn't get emphasis soon
>>
File: 1409736541256.gif (2MB, 320x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409736541256.gif
2MB, 320x382px
>>149818911
>Future Gohan is where it's at. He is so fucking great in XV2.

>"if you are here all grown up, Bulma finished the time machine and future is safe right? Then this fight has a purpose"
>"This time I won't let you down Gohan"
>>
>>149818946
No, the asian children this cartoon is marketed towards aren't autistic man children like /a/ and still like him.
>>
>>149818920
>>149818988
It makes sense now.
>>
>>149818979
>gotenks number 4
>Japanese """people"""

>>149818992
Nobody likes Trunks anymore, just a few tumblirites
>autistic man children
projecting tbqh
>>
BASED GINYU HAS BRA'S BODY NOW
>>
>>149819009
Ok, retard.
>>
>>149819009
>Nobody likes Trunks anymore, just a few tumblirites
Japan probably does.
>>
>>149819028
I'm talking about people.
>>
>>149819016
Would it be gay if you fuck Ginyu in Bra's body?
>>
>>149818979
That was years before the trunksening killed him
From an objective, unbiased standpoint, Trunks has a remarkable lack of depth in character. He never really had anything going for him aside from "future dude", and now that's been robbed and replaced by "plot winning dude with mega-giga-sword".
>>
>>149819009
I didn't care much about Trunks but after this episode he's seriously grown on me.
>>
>>149819034
They're the only "people" that matter as far as Tori/Toei goes.
>>
>>149818859
>it's that they made God Ki easily attainable and easy to maintain

As I said earlier:
- Remember they carried weights around the planet with a disappearing road?

- Whis's god version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

- Whis's lesson on not leaking ki?

Also, Vegeta was training alone with Whis 6 months prior to Goku even showing up. Then they both trained there for a pretty long while.

Vegeta needed the extra 6 months because he never felt god ki in BoG, like Goku did.

> Hence why Red God Goku is still useable

Only in the manga. And it really shouldn't be.

In BoG, Beerus said Goku absorbed SSG (into his base form).

Also Toriyama confirms this:

Interviewer:
> Will Goku be able to transform into [Super Saiyan] God in the future?

Toriyama:
> I think you’ll understand if you watch [the movie], but Goku has already absorbed [Super Saiyan] God’s power and made it his own, so there is no need for him to transform into [Super Saiyan] God.

Hence why SS1 Goku was keeping up with Beerus, after the SSG transformation ran out.

Hence we don't see SSG in the anime (and probably won't ever again). Only as exclusive Toyble OC in thr manga.

There was that very short burst of SSG power at the end of the fight, but until Toriyama can explain that, we only have our theories.
>>
>>149819051
By Ranma law, no.
>>
>>149819062
You have shit taste
>>149819065
They have shit taste
>>
>>149819092
I actually happen to have impeccable taste.
>>
>Gohan kid
>Cries about almost everything
>Doesn't want to fight
>I still like him

>Gotenks
>Cries about getting beaten by stronger people
>Likes to fight
>I fucking hate him

is this normal
>>
Super isn't canon to DBZ. you will never hear it from some YT-er to say it because they want to promote the anime. Anyway, Super manga and anime is different from the start, it has a lot of fillers and almost the whole series will be filler. If they made a KAI version of Super it will be 10 ep. max til now.
>>
>>149819128
Yeah because Gotenks is an annoying turd
>>
>>149819073
>Remember they carried weights around the planet with a disappearing road?

So? It's just training, anon. They made God ki seem like something unattainable, yet it can be done via simple exercises or just the plot wanting you to have a bit of it, like Trunks did.

>>149819073
>Only in the manga. And it really shouldn't be.
That was a lot less retarded than SSBKK, and there's no reason it shouldn't be. Goku absorbed the power of the form and learned to use the God Ki that came with it. They repeatedly describe SSG red as being a super saiyan god, where SSB is a super saiyan god gone super saiyan. It's just SSG in normal state. It's also logically weaker than SSB, so you won't see much of it.
>>
NEW POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/11664467

Ran out of spaces, but this should cover pretty much every important character.
>>
>>149819128
Yes Gotenks is just annoying brat and not in a tolerable way

Gohan was annoying brat that had some character development
>>
>>149819160
Remove Trunks, he's no longer important and any vote for him is trolling.
>>
>>149819128
>>149819170
>character development

Up to the end of Z. Then at the start of super he literally had his character arc backwards
At least he doesn't cry anymore, but hey, he's not 4.
>>
>>149819160
>>149819172
This. I'm proxy-voting for Trunks.
Every Trunks vote you see is me, I hate Trunks. I'm a piccolad
>>
>>149819160
>No future Gohan
Guess Satan it is.

Man, I hadn't realized how little I like most of the DBZ/S cast.
>>
>>149819205
there is a reason why I said was and he was talking about him when he was a kid
>>
>>149810409
Act
>>
File: 1478121351522.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478121351522.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>149812598
Everything about him on paper sounds fucking stupid, but he was so charismatic that he made it work.
He even managed to make ssj pink look cool for gods sake.
>>
File: 1452784977283.jpg (35KB, 552x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452784977283.jpg
35KB, 552x504px
>>149810409
>She_said_she_was_41.jpg
>>
>>149818693
>as well as weakening him enough to allow Trunks to kill him
nowhere was that implied
>>
>>149819267
It's the only possibility that remotely makes sense.
>>
>>149818902
if no one has anything in the next 30 minutes, I'll just go to bed
>>
>>149819278
or it just does not make sense which is why everyone is pissed. trying to rationalize it doesn't make it less of an asspull
>>
File: 1468447540812.jpg (90KB, 400x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468447540812.jpg
90KB, 400x561px
>>149819319
Have a go at this?
>>
>>149819149
>yet it can be done via simple exercises

It was far from simple, but I guess Goku and Vegeta can make anything look easy

> just the plot wanting you to have a bit of it, like Trunks did

We still have no idea what that transformation actually is.

I really hope they gave it a name soon (so it might hint to what it actually is)

> That was a lot less retarded than SSBKK

To each his own...

> there's no reason it shouldn't be

The fact is: We got official confirmation that Toriyama said SSG wouldn't happen again. Toei seems to be following this.

Until we got another confirmation stating otherwise, this is all we have.
>>
>>149817887
wait how does trunks know how to use the genki dama. goku never taught him
>>
>>149819132
Hey what?
>>
>>149819376
No one taught Goku how to go SSJ either. Some things just happen spontaneously.
>>
>>149819267
During the middle of the battle there's a line from Kaioshin saying that Zamasu isn't regenerating, but rather falling apart. Aside from that line nothing indicates that he was getting hurt though, yeah.

By the time Trunks comes in though, he had switched to a slower USSJ-like form. Vegetto even makes fun of his speed. So that helps explaining how Trunks could keep up.
>>
File: 1477011577952.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477011577952.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>149819319
pls
>>
>>149819401
thats different. SSJ is an instinct that occurs through anger.

the Genki Dama is a technique you have to learn and only Goku knows how to do it besides king kai. Plus trunks is clearly not pure hearted since he is lusting after mai
>>
If Beerus were a girl, i'd wreck him desu.
>>
>>149819412
Also when he realizes that it's Trunks that just prevented him from killing Goku and Vegeta, instead of being the strong confident god his voice just breaks and starts losing it completely.
>>
>>149819267
>>149819278
>>149819337

When Gowasu said Zamasu lost his immortality due to Black

Vegetto made a point to say that Zamasu was feeling pain when he he was supposedly immortal. Right before he told Zamasu that he wasn't immortal anymore.

There's that
>>
>>149819371
>It was far from simple
It was almost entirely physical exercises and some basic ki control. It's not something they couldn't have theoretically done on their own, which makes God Ki laughably accessible (if you're a saiyan).
>We still have no idea what that transformation actually is.
It's Bullshit.
>The fact is: We got official confirmation that Toriyama said SSG wouldn't happen again.
No, he said there's no NEED for him to do it, not that he can't. I hate to be defending plot devices I didn't like, but Toyo didn't contradict that, and Toyo is allegedly under more direct supervision by Tori than Toei is.

God Ki was a mistake anyway.
>>
>>149819376
Trunks learned it on his own. I guess he didn't know to throw it, and absorbed it into his sword instead?

Either way, not the first time a character spontaneously learns something
>>
>>149819506
>>>/jp/
>>
>>149819440
They say pure hearted as in not being corrupted by evil.
>>
>>149819278
>makes sense
>DBS

There are no more semi-feasible or tangible power-scaling like DB and DBZ.
It's just what's convenient.
They don't care anymore, you're looking into shit that isn't there. Trunks got the win because they wanted him to be strong enough to get the win. It's a morning TV show for slant-eye children that was watch for nostalgia and memes.
There's about as much thought and planning poured into DBS as (You)r conception.
>>
>>149819440
In that scene Trunks isn't that angry, he's more feeling an intense feeling of responsibility towards other humans and a strong will to protect them in the face of Zamasu's hatred for them. And then the magic happens.
>>
>>149819495
Yeah, but only super has been this terrible about characters pulling complex techniques out of their ass, even babies do it.
>>
>>149819563
Well, I agree with you.
>>
File: 1469397208627.jpg (132KB, 720x825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469397208627.jpg
132KB, 720x825px
>Mai hinting at what she's going to do to Trunk's cock
>>
>>149819563
>They don't care anymore, you're looking into shit that isn't there.
I mean, Toei never did, if you look at the filler scenes. You mention "DBZ", but when you step outside of the manga material it was filled with fluid power level. I don't see why it's a surprise that a show with even more Toei writing in it (considering how there's no actual manga base, just a story outline) would fall into that hole too.
>>
>>149819465
>he said there's no NEED for him to do it, not that he can't

Toriyama said there's no need because he absorbed it.

Whether he can or can't, this means is absolutely pointless to useless to use SSG

> Toyo didn't contradict that

He did by not only bringing it back, but making it seem stronger than SS1. Remember SS1 Goku kept up with Beerus for a while because he absorbed SSG.

> Toyo is allegedly under more direct supervision by Tori than Toei is.

We don't know to what extent. But either way Toriyama provides scripts to BOTH Toei and Toyble. Any differences is their own creation.

Not to mention Toriyama insists Toyble includes his own content.
>>
>>149819465
>It's not something they couldn't have theoretically done on their own

Well they only learned this (rigorous) training method by Whis.

Consider it a gift from the gods (or technically an Angel)
>>
>>149819623
>Toriyama said there's no need because he absorbed it.
Note that he's talking about the ritual there and how Goku doesn't like to take people's power. In the manga Goku is transforming into SSJ God again without the ritual, like at the end of the movie.

Also, it's not the only thing that was rethought. Pretty much every statement regarding the forms in BoGs seems to have been thrown away by this point. Don't you remember this?

>Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.

SSJ2 and SSJ3, after disappearing for a while, returned as actual power ups over SSJ1 in the current arc, going against Toriyama's words there about how SSJ1 would take less energy AND make Goku stronger than the other forms.
>>
>>149819623
>Not to mention Toriyama insists Toyble includes his own content.
That one quote was actually regarding his paneling and composition. The only time Toriyama talked about Toyotaro creating his own content he said that he'd have to do nothing and take the credit, so they weren't talking about the manga, but about the outline. And it was clearly a joke.
>>
>>149819623
Toriyama also said Goku SSG was 6/10 times the strength of beerus. Super is inconsistent garbage.

>He did by not only bringing it back, but making it seem stronger than SS1
Oh, I see what your issue is. You think they didn't retcon the whole "goku absorbed the power of the god to his base form". That's pretty blatantly not the case anymore.
>>
>>149819693
It really shoudn't have been attainable by normal means. Handholding only.
>>
>>149819623
>He did by not only bringing it back, but making it seem stronger than SS1. Remember SS1 Goku kept up with Beerus for a while because he absorbed SSG.
In the movie, SSJ Goku was stated to not be as strong as SSJ God though. It's only in the Super tv show where it was stated to be just as strong. In the movie at the end the actual SSJ God Goku also stopped a blast that God absorbed SSJ1 failed to stop.
>>
File: IMG_20161116_125254.jpg (149KB, 2005x1077px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20161116_125254.jpg
149KB, 2005x1077px
>>149819607
>>
>>149810928
How do you know?

Penis and vagina can coexist somehow
>>
>>149811014
I could tell it's bullshit but all these scenes really came first in Multiverse...
The tournament and multiverse idea was suspicious too
>>
File: 1477934663458.png (1MB, 750x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477934663458.png
1MB, 750x1200px
>>149819706 #
>Note that he's talking about the ritual there and how Goku doesn't like to take people's power

Toriyama said there's no point into transforming into SSG again. Goku not liking borrowed power is irrelevant to this case.

Interviewer:
> Will Goku be able to transform into [Super Saiyan] God in the future?

Toriyama:
> I think you’ll understand if you watch [the movie], but Goku has already absorbed [Super Saiyan] God’s power and made it his own, so there is no need for him to transform into [Super Saiyan] God.

> "I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more."

This statement includes "think" and "probably", so it's a lot less clear-cut compared to his other statement.

Also he said they wouldn't use SS2 or SS3 because they can raise their level more with SS1 and it saps less strength.

But what if they're not interested in that at the time?

>>149819736 #
> That one quote was actually regarding his paneling and composition

I'm not talking about the quote where Toyble says Toriyama doesn't really offer any feedback. I'm talking about the multiple times Toriyama mentioned that he's like Toyble to include his own ideas

Interviewer 1:
> So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!

Toriyama:
> Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.

Interviewer 2:
> Toriyama-sensei, what advice do you have for Toyotaro-sensei?

Toriyama:
> I think it would be great if you included more of your own original ideas.

>>149819781 #
> In the movie, SSJ Goku was stated to not be as strong as SSJ God though.

In the movie, after SSG expired, SS1 Goku was fighting at the same pace he was fighting before. He didn't even notice the transformation ran out, until Beerus pointed it out.
>>
>>149820225
Other funny "coincidences" include:
-The Space Dragon Balls were pulled right out of GT.
-The Black Saga has some noticeable similarities with the DBAF Xicor Saga (Evil Kaioshin uses the power of the saiyan body against them).
-And while there was already a precedent, Vegeto in the Black Saga was wasted exactly like SS4 Gogeta was in GT.
Not to mention trunks absorbing the genki dama was right out of a movie.
>>
>>149819368
Here you go.

>>149819428
>handwritten text
I can't do a definite one. But it's something like
Title: Date in the Library
X they are busy reading books
"Videl looks cute. (I want to move closer)"
"Aa! I forgot I'm going to train with papa today."
"What's wrong Gohan-kun" "Nothing..."

Good night then.
>>
I don't know about all this shit, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.
>>
>>149820299
Oh, nice. Thank you.
>>
>>149820311
Black made him eat shit several times, that counts.
>>
>>149811014
> Unexplained IT.

It's Goku's body. Also Zamasu is a god, he knows more than the average ningen.

The time ring can also allow him to see how Goku fights throughout the ages.

> the rest

Too generic to be "copying"

Next you'll say Naruto and Soul Eater copied DB Multiverse
>>
>>149820377
>It's Goku's body
So fucking what, I'm starting to think the Super writers and fans didn't watch DBZ. Ginyu didn't magically learn the Kaioken.

>>149820377
>Too generic to be "copying"
The energy Scythe is generic for fanfiction, which is why it seems copied. It's typical chuuni edge.
>>
>>149820293
Torotaro...
>>
>>149820451
>Ginyu didn't magically learn the Kaioken.
Before responding so quickly, read the rest of my post
>>
File: My eyes.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
My eyes.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>149810970

Jesus christ, that saturation.

I like the old style as much as the next guy, but tone that shit down, do ya wanna make someone blind with that?
>>
>>149820506
The rest of your post is excuses, anon. Plausible excuses, but excuses nonetheless. The anime certainly implied Black learned the techniques because it was goku's body. But that's fucking dumb because it's the mind that knows them, as Ginyu vs Goku showed. Super is fucking dumb and it's writers don't know shit about dragon ball.
>>
>>149820377
Toei's bitch detected.
You're the reason anime is being so bad.
>>
File: 1479157239413.png (170KB, 623x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479157239413.png
170KB, 623x527px
>>149808682
>>149812903
>>149813057
Zamasu is already aesthetic perfection changing anything about his design would only makes him look worse, you disgusting depraved ningens.
>>
>>149820557
But Ginyu was getting better as the fight was progressing, he even said he was starting to get used to Goku's body. Blacksu was in Goku's body for a much longer time.
>>
>>149820299
>I can't do a definite one. But it's something like
>Title: Date in the Library
>X they are busy reading books
>"Videl looks cute. (I want to move closer)"
>"Aa! I forgot I'm going to train with papa today."
>"What's wrong Gohan-kun" "Nothing..."
nigga that's cute af
thanks
>>
Yamcha > Olibu
Olibu = Pikkon
Pikkon > Cell
Yamcha > Cell

Discuss
>>
>>149820614
Better at using the body, yes. But he didn't pull a Kaioken out of his ass.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (66KB, 868x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
66KB, 868x670px
It physically hurts knowing this man is never coming back again.

Why did it happen? Was there fear of his potential growth surpassing Goku? Did Japanese fans just not like the guy? Why??
>>
>>149820557
>But that's fucking dumb because it's the mind that knows them, as Ginyu vs Goku showed.

Black mentioned learning more and more of Goku's power.

He even learned SS (SSR) later on.

It's a gradual process. Black didnt know Goku's abilities from the start.

Also: >>149820614
>>
>>149820634
Olibu=Pikkon?

When? Where? How?
>>
>>149820685
In the next arc, Gohan hears about how FTrunks saved his world and it flicks a switch in his brain, he starts training again and saves the day against the next villain from outer space.
>>
>>149820689
>Black mentioned learning more and more of Goku's power.
>He even learned SS (SSR) later on.

SS is believable. In the end it's a pretty instinctive transformation, and it's inherent to the body. If Black were to, say, use a Kamehameha, that's believable too. In the end, it's a simple technique learned by many people, sometimes just by seeing it.

Instant Transmission isn't. It's such a complex tecnique no one but goku learned it, so it's a lot less plausible and a lot more dumb. It's about as dumb as instinctively doing a Genkidama.
>>
>>149820353
In your dreams, willy wanker.
>>
File: 1470098565689.png (1MB, 640x1908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470098565689.png
1MB, 640x1908px
>>149820709
>>149820685

lol
>>
File: asspull blade.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asspull blade.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>149820741
>It's about as dumb as instinctively doing a Genkidama.
>>
>>149820709
Honestly I don't think anyone will get the same treatment as Trunks.
Trunks could get as strong as the writers wanted him to be, because we will probably never see him again after this so when there is a major threat people can't ask where Trunks is, because he is in the future.
>>
>>149820741
>Instant Transmission isn't. It's such a complex tecnique no one but goku learned it,
Maybe he did it with muscle memory?
>>
File: file.png (648KB, 728x1142px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
648KB, 728x1142px
>trunks not only instinctively does a Genkidama with no training, but also is able to fight while collecting energy

Stu as FUCK.
>>
>>149820741
Didn't Goku use IT when he fought against Black as SS2?
>>
>>149814923
>LR Goku drops in a few days
>Still need 3 more King Vegeta's
>Fucker won't drop
>>
Pandel and other "DB Fusions" characters in Xenoverse 3?
>>
Why doesn't the Elder Kai use the Dragon Balls to unfuse with the witch lady?
>>
>>149808409
LITERALLY the only thing they had to do to make sense of the situation is make the time limit exist because Goku and Vegeta had used the Potara once before.
Just say the effect isn't as powerful because of it.
But no it's because they're mortals and Old Kai didn't know of it and the time limit came up at the exact moment Vegito lowered his force field inside Buu :^)
>>
>>149820941
Futanari fetish
>>
>>149820922
Pandel x Gohan doujins when
>>
>>149820975
With this retarded retcon, you have to wonder if there's a cooldown time. Like if the hour goes by and you defuse, do you just have to take the earrings off and then reattach them? If you just wait long enough with them on will you automatically fuse again eventually?

It's fucking retarded. They should have just gone with your idea of making him less efficient because they'd already done it before. Or just brought in goddamn Gogeta.
>>
>>149820975
>because Goku and Vegeta had used the Potara once before.
That's a little better, but still dumb. The time limit was a bad idea no matter how you slice it, they should have used Gogeta instead.
>>
>>149821013
>Pandel x Goku doujins when
FTFY
>>
do you think Toriyama just forgot that Bra exists?
>>
>>149821057
Considering you can count he number of scenes she appears in with Z and GT on one hand, I think so.
>>
File: 1463538635013.png (535KB, 713x1006px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463538635013.png
535KB, 713x1006px
>>149821052
Nah, those wouldn't be as cool since Goku isn't married to either.
>>
>>149821057
can't blame him if he did.
>>
>>149821057
Pan is one year older

Have patience
>>
>>149810683
>Kurigohan
JUST
>>
>>149818417
by that logic, Cell is trash-tier as well because le geetee ruining cell's 5 second overload state
>>
>>149821120
Everything in GT is really fucking bad and shouldn't be talked about unless you're making fun of it.
>>
>>149821113
FUCK
>>
>>149821097
Isn't super's pan like a year and a half old by now?

I mean even if bulma's pregnant already she's still got at least 8 months to go.
>>
>>149821147
i just want a extended revision of GT, that's all i want

Young Jiji's DBAF doujin made me wish the Shadow Dragon saga was actually thrilling and intense to watch.
>>
>>149819506
This dude was quoting the filename, dumbass >>149819263
>>
>>149821147
It's still better than Super.
>>
>>149821202
GT had some good concepts, but bad execution back when it was made.
Now imagine if Super's trash team of mouthbreathers tried to remake it. I can't even think of how bad it would be.
>>
>>149821199
Hyperbolic time chamber.
It's like Vegeta always says: If your old enough to suck nutrients, your old enough to train.
>>
Can someone post some webms/gifs of Vegito vs. Zamasu?
>>
>>149821202
Syn Shenron's fight wildly went back and forth between kind of exciting and incredibly dumb
>Goku is blind and still manages to kick the shit out of him
>Syn tries to kill Goku with a fucking clock
>>
>>149819205
Yeah now he's just a cuck
>>
>>149821223
Only if you're a powerlevelfag genuinely triggered by SSJ2 Trunks standing up to Goku Black
>>
>>149821147
>oh shit Cell absorbed Goku! Cell is BACK, BOYS!
>whoops lol, Goku actually came out by himself. have another ugly mishape of GT Cell's face :^)
fuck you Toei
>>
>>149821298
>Only if you're someone who cares about quality and doesn't willfully digest feces

What did you mean by that?
>>
>>149821250
no
>>
>>149821298
>the only problem with Super is powerlevels
Okay.
>>
>>149821298
Or if you put any importance whatsoever in quality character design, animation, art or at this point even merely consistent writing.
>>
>>149821306
I think bringing back Vegito just to retcon him so Trunks can be a bigger Mary Sue is worse.
>>
File: embarassing.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
embarassing.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>149821333
>whaaaa why is Dragon Ball just the Goku and Vegeta show
>what other characters are relevant? INCONSISTENCY! PLOT HOLE! FUCK YOU TORIYAMA

eat shit, you fucking sperglord supreme. People who are taking quantifiable strength seriously is the absolute worst part of Dragon Ball fandom, they're all niggers and spics
>>
>>149821335
Mired in the sewage that is Trunks, Vegeta's moment of shining glory was an actual well-built framed bit of perfectly orchestrated progression and development I really loved.
>>
>>149821335
>Vegeta trained for an extra year to be able to face Black
>Vegeta fans were actually hype about this
>As expected, Black was fine next episode and beat the shit out of Vegeta with his edgelord Scythe clones.
>Even trunks blew Black the fuck out better than Vegeta did

Kek. Prince of jobbers.
>>
daily reminder this was canon to GT

Frieza and Cell's "Powered Up" forms
>>
>>149821374
Close your mouth, son, the shit's starting to spill.
>>
>>149808643
agreed, however as humble sniveling peons ours is not the station to question or consider \_o_/'s motives.

If He the true one >praise be< has seen fit to honour a chosen concierge and allow her to use His name, His wish is our uplifting joy to witness- otherwise fire and brimstone for her'\-oo-/'.

In the situation that the puppet master desires to tease and confound said thing/someone and shaming them is not necessarily effective, by making it challenging for subject to post replies that make any sense to onlookers can frustrate the subject and achieve the desired effect. Bloody hell shouldn't have let slip I'm not in fact a spastic;_;

Case in point this will again make me look like a total nonsensical shit poster- as may be Hysoos's (unworthy \_o_/ we be) will.

In Her name, Goddess of Haysoos: boom boom chikka boom boom to the bingely beep
>>
>>149821374
>the point
>
>
>
>
>quality programming and a desire for something that at least hits 1/10
>
>
>your hairless head
>>
>when you train too much
>>
File: file.png (405KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
405KB, 640x480px
>>149821374
Making side characters relevant via laughably bad writing is worse than just keeping them irrelevant.

Even Super 17 did it better.
>>
>>149821468
There are plenty of valid complaints about animation (though it has improved with the Trunks arc) but most of these complaints boil down to:

>BOO HOO TRUNKS BEAT THE VILLAIN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER LEVELS THAT'S BULLSHIT
>>
>>149821498
Saying "boo hoo" doesn't negate the rest of the sentence, it's literally just attacking the person instead of the argument by implying they're whiners.
>>
>>149821498
>if I speak in caps that means I'm right and that the writing therein my example wasn't laughably poor

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually.
>>