[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fight you? No, I want to kill you. wtf happend to him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>Fight you? No, I want to kill you.

wtf happend to him?
>>
>>149791758
The Bigger Mary Sue?
>>
>>149791758
Got a wife and his double doctorate in cuckology.
>>
>>
>>149791758
Everyone talks big when they are powerful.
The most important thing is, Gohan was winning only because of the power advantage. If you analyse the fight, you will realise that his moves were quite basic.
He would have fared much better against Buutenks if he was a natural fighter..
>>
>>149791758
>>149791941
JUST
>>
>>149791974
It's ironic when you think about it.
Despite supposedly being really smart and trained by the most technical Z fighter, Gohan has THE WORST technique of all the fighters.
Even Tien's 'kill myself beam' was useful unlike the Masenko
>>
File: Chad.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>149791758
He Got Out Gary Stued By a Bigger and Mightier Chad
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
remember this guy?
>>
>>149792370
Literally worthless.
Even Kid Trunks has the 'can he become a cool as his Future self' factor
Just exists for Gotenks who is a shit character as well.
>>
>>149791758
not goku
>>
File: gohan prep.png (449KB, 720x397px) Image search: [Google]
gohan prep.png
449KB, 720x397px
>>149791758
>Fuck her? No, I want you to.
>>
>>149791758
there was a video of him saying this but they bleeped out kill does anyone have this because I can't find it
>>
>>149792526
You know when you look back you wonder how Toriyama thought he could get away with Gohan becoming the new protagonist.
He never won a fight that mattered
He had no interesting or unique move
We barely followed his training and growth
and most importantly the arc he was supposed to emerge the hero he did NOTHING for the entire span of it. The most he did before Cell was kick Gero off Piccolo
>>
>>149792242
>Chad
Since when is being a 30 year old virgin being a chad?
>>
Majored in Jobology.

Apparently Vegitto also went to same school as Gohan.
>>
>>149791758
Japs wanted Goku, not Gohan. Gohan still could have stayed top tier with out overshadowing goku, but Gohan once being a contender meant that he had to get shit on.
>>
>>149792846
Cell saga was supposed to be goku handing the reins to gohan.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.