[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Chobits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c
>>
Horrible cringy shit.
>>
>>149781471
I don't know why there even was a dilenma. A hole is a hole, and if one is cannot be used without the memory loss, where's always the backdoor.
>>
MC should have fucked the landlady.
>>
>>149781471
CLAMP used to be decent
>>
>>149781471
i liked it.
>>
Cute bits are very cute.
Anything regarding a plot was stupid.
Worth watching but the cute bits and the OP
>>
I second OPs question. Does it explore robot-cyborg-human relationship and the thin boundary between all three? Or it's a shitty romantic anume?

t. GitS fan
>>
>>149782711
Neither. Its a drama about coping with a loss, spending 90% of time focusing on irrelevant robot fuck toy
>>
>>149782711
lol no.
It's just a cute girl robot that gets adopted and a bit of teasing without it becoming a romance in its entirety.
You watch it for the cuteness.
>>
>>149782703
Plot is actually decent if you consider it excention of "CLAMPverse" and that its connected with Angel Links, Wish and few other CLAMP works character and event wise.

The show is very misleading focusing on Chii though.
>>
>>149782757
I haven't watched much of the CLAMPverse other than CCS and Kobato, so it didn't have much of an impact on me.
>>
POOR BUTTON PLACEMENT
>>
>>149781471
Chii is ridiculously cute. Little else.
>>
24 eps of chii~
2 eps plot

i love it
>>
Let me be with you
>>
File: bored3.jpg (63KB, 625x688px) Image search: [Google]
bored3.jpg
63KB, 625x688px
>>149781471
Gimmick show. Once the most popular show of its time. Today people barely mentioned since it is easy to find something better.
>>
>>149781471
>they killed off Angelic Layer characters offscreen in Chobits
I'll be forever mad.
For it's time Chobits were a good fun and cute, it also created lots of cliches that were reused again and again later on by other authors.
>>
>>149782806
Persocom twins and Landlady appeared in Kobato
>>
>>149781471
it hasn't aged well. that said, we could use some more cute robot girl anime.
>>
Thinking back, Plastic Memories was a better android romance anime.
>>
File: 1457638257980.jpg (337KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1457638257980.jpg
337KB, 1127x1600px
>>149782711
if you want moe gits watch this instead
>>
>>149781471
Enjoyed it was very cute and liked the whole ideas about the future waifu age with persocoms. Do agree it did get cringey at times but often that was on purpose too.
>>
File: angelic_layer-other.jpg (852KB, 1800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
angelic_layer-other.jpg
852KB, 1800x1237px
>>149783503
I know Angelic Layer was just an anime about little girls and children's dolls fighting but I really enjoyed it much more than I'd like to admit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-8LO9MJ8h4
>>
The message it sent was retarded. Chii's creator was an asshole. Putting her off switch in her snatch didn't do her any favors. Isn't it obvious that once she gained her own emotions and fell in love that she would want to be with her lover? The more intelligent Chii becomes, the more she'll realize something is wrong. In the future when she realizes she can never have sex with the MC, she will be sad and resent her creator. I mean, unless they can do anal?
>>
>>149783770
>they can do anal?
Did he ever try sticking his finger in there?

There could be another switch to turn her into a giant robot or something.
>>
>>149783669
Professor was Landlady's dead husband and lesbo megane was that rich shota's with maids dead older sister.
>>
>>149783770
Persocoms were used as a fucktoys but they didn't wanted and needed to fuck on their own. If the person she loves can't love her without any lewds she is not into, then he is no better than other people.
>>
>>149782952
oo oo oo oo yeahh
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.