[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kyoani adapting tooru manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (185KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185KB, 319x450px
is maid dragon THAT popular in elevenland?
>>
No, it's pretty irrelevant.
>>
>literal who voicing the main character
why is this allowed?
>>
>>149772436
pretty sure this word is not allowed in /a/, refrain from shitposting
>>
>>149772507
New talent has to break in somewhere. I mean, look at Aoi Yuuki. One of her first major roles was as a toddler that was the series heroine.
>>
>>149772436
I dunno. Lucky Star way back when hit it out of the goddamn park when it was fairly bog standard in hindsight.
Though, I think Cool Kyoushinsha's particular fetish combinations may scare off more homosexual viewers.
>>
>>149772507
Half the cast are relatively new to VA.

>>149772436
That's obvious. Even the label publishing this manga is kind of unknown. Their only 'big' hit is Orange so far.
>>
>>149772686
>Half the cast are relatively new to VA.
not a problem
the problem is the MAIN character being a literal who. This is fated to flop
>>
>>149772686
>That's obvious. Even the label publishing this manga is kind of unknown. Their only 'big' hit is Orange so far.
if being a top 5 best seller for years in the shoujo list isn't too much well I don't know what is a big hit for you
>>
>>149772799
Madoka was voiced by a novice. It's going to flop but not because of the voice actors.
>>
This is giving me Kiznaiver vibes and that's not good. This isn't even a lewd manga, what's the selling point? Amagi,Phantom and Kyoukai were very mediocre but the appeal of the girls in them are what kept people coming back, in more ways then one. This is just one of those cutesy mangas. It's about a klutz who just so happens to be a dragon girl. You know, like Squid Girl.
>>
>>149772686
>Their only 'big' hit is Orange so far.
welp, dead on arrival
>>
>>149772855
you are comparing a good surprise to average shit, that's not logical
>>
>>149772888
There's no selling point, COOL manga barely sells but they're so short and simple and published in a literally who label that they don't need to. Maid Dragon is just filler for Monthly Action to thicken the magazine a bit. Pony Canyon probably pranked KyoAni into doing it.
>>
File: 1226119495733.jpg (24KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1226119495733.jpg
24KB, 202x202px
>>149772507
>Hello, this is my first KyoAni anime please be gentle with me
We will not, Anonymous. We will not.
>>
>>149772888
>This is giving me Kiznaiver vibes
What? What about this could possibly remind you of Kiznaiver of all things?
>>
>>149772301
kyoani is not known for adapting popular things
>>
Cool has certainly gaining some momentum.
>>
>>149773550
3 minute adaptations of their shitty manga is not what I would call momentum
>>
>>149772507
Good, why waste the budget on hiring some famous VA when a literal who can get the job done?
>>
>>149774898
To boost sales a bit.
>>
>>149774709
Baby steps. And getting a full-length adaptation by Kyoani is probably a better fate already compared to most manga authors out there.
>>
>>149774898
Have you not watched Girlish Number? Otaku will support a show if their favorite seiyuu is working on it.
>>
>>149775116
I have and that's not what's happening at all. Otaku are only buying the CDs while shitting on the anime.
>>
>>149773550
Peach Boy Riverside will still never be animated.

Just kill me
>>
>>149772507
What's wrong with that?
Aoba and Umaru were voiced by literally who, and they did really well
>>
>>149772686
>Their only 'big' hit is Orange so far.
They also have Tsugumomo in the same magazine (Monthly Action) and its sister magazine Manga Action was literally the first seinen magazine.
>>
>>149775883
Tsugumomo has average sales. I don't think it's ever been able to make it on top 30 yearly sales after like 10 years of being serialized?
>>
>>149775197
It's shit.
>>
>>149772301
Popularity aside, i love the fact that this got animated.
>>
>>149772976
how do you know that this is average shit or good surprise?
>>
>>149781156
We already know what's it about. The magta is mediocre at best.
>>
>>149781156
It's samefagging shitposter who will answer contrarian to every post in this thread
>>
>>149775197
>>149778624
What's it about? Judging from pics in google blonde twintails get new haircut fast
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.