[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mary Sue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: snowflake.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
is there a character that's more of a mary sue then Trunks?
>>
Didn't Vegeta say that half Saiyans were the strongest?
>>
File: Tenchi_Light_Hawkwings.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tenchi_Light_Hawkwings.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>149757584
Tenchi "I'm basically a God and I get all the hottest bitches" Masaki
>>
>>149757584
I don't think so, no
>>
if you think that then spirit bomb must be BS to you
>>
>>149758415
>Like 50 humans, one android, and some animals left on earth
>Still had enough power to down a god
>>
>>149757584
Onii Chan.
>>
>>149758621
>a god who was weakening by the second
>a god that had the immortality punched out of him by Vegetto
>a god that repeatedly dropped his guard because he refused to accept his returned mortality
vs
>A hybrid Saiyan that had dozens of Zenkai boosts by this point
>A hybrid Saiyan that had mastered Super Saiyan 2, which has been proven to be the correct path in obtaining power.
>A hybrid Saiyan that trained under gods long enough for he himself to inherit a god-like aura
>A hybrid Saiyan harnessing the power of a handful of living things left on the planet, as well as the energies of the two strongest non-god entities in the known multiverse.

No, sorry, you're totally right. Let's just have Goku solve everything always, even though this was Trunks' arc. That's some real good writing.
>>
>>149758800
>Implying the Zenkai boost is nearly enough to cover the difference between SSJ2 and SSJB
>Despite the boost barely being enough to allow goku to defeat freeza
>Despite the boost having never been this drastic
>>
>>149758361
he looks like shit though
>>
>>149757584
No, his power is maximum.
>>
>>149758621
The spirit bomb was only necessary because it targets the soul. It wasn't because it was overly powerful. However, it was power by Trunk, Goku and Vegeta as well.
>>
File: Laughing at you.jpg (106KB, 450x583px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing at you.jpg
106KB, 450x583px
>>149757584
The Salt Here is Hilarious
>>
>>149757656
no
>>
>>149759773
and none of them should be even close to fused zamasu, not to mention these last 20 people in the background
>>
>>149759974
It's not the power, it's the emotions. Zamasu was unable to comprehend the power that was flowing into him from the blade. His body was already melting as they said, this just accelerated the process because the energy was opposite of his. Him full of hate for humans and humans full of love for Trunks.

God, they fucking spell it out in the episode. You have to remember that Japanese writing isn't just about "Me am stronger" It's about themes and symbolism. A fucking 5 year old could figure this shit out.

Is it new to Dragon Ball, which was more straightforward before this? Yeah, but that doesn't mean they can't do it. Sorry you don't like it, but that's the kind of shit the Japanese have a real hard on for, especially these days.
>>
>>149760358
sorry but this isnt my little pony, feelings of friendship dont win fights in here
>>
>>149760358
>weebs

holy shit are you autistic for real
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.