[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saitama vs Trunks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 7322845174134733.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7322845174134733.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
the king of gags vs the king of asspulls
who would win?
>>
>>149749915

Asspull? You think this was super's last episode? Just wait for another episode you faggot and then we will talk.There will be an explanation especially that mysterious blueKi form trunks.There is something special and mysterious about it.
>>
>>149749915
ya know you could atleast wait till tomorrow when the next chapter drops
>>
>>149750008
>toei
>ever explaining anything
you haven't answered the question yet, anon.
>>
File: 15152181215888.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
15152181215888.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>149749915
>There will be an explanation especially that mysterious blueKi form trunks

Genki dama aura.
You know, just like the first time it appeared in the mango.
>>
>>149750165

Believe me, there is an explanation coming. You think they are bunch of morons to give Blue GodKi to trunks? I know Toei did many errors in the past but now they are serious.
>>
>>149750180

There is a difference, trunks' aura is a mixture of normal ssj golden and God BlueKi aura. Maybe it is an incomplete form.
>>
>>149749915
Who cares really?
>>
If Saitama can beat people with one punch, then Trunks can easily find an asspull against it.
>>
>>149750008
the explanition is that his fucking hair is already blue, they just didn't want to turn him ssb or whatever
>>
Oh, just because Trunks gets one power up and one attack for the first time after getting wrecked by Cell, the Androids, Broly, and Bojack suddenly makes him the absolute asspull king.
>>
he would just green fart him into a container before saitama would think about punching him, it's not like he fights all out ever anyway
>>
Black base form >>>> Trunks

Black SSRose > SSJB > Black > trunks

Angry Black Rose > Black Rose > Black > Trunks

Zamas+Black Fusion > Angry Black Rose > Black Rose > Black > Trunks

Trunks > Angry Black Rose > Black Rose > Black > Trunks

Trunks > Trunks

This whole arc is bullshit, complete and utter bullshit

Fuck Toei
Toriyama never ever did a mistake with power levels. Everything was consistent
>>
Whens the next opm chapter coming out?
>>
>>149749915
>the king of gags
Saitama isn't that funny.
>>
Now that Trunks became a meme, maybe he will stand a chance against Saitama.
>>
>>149749915
OPM>>>>>> dragon ball Z/Super
>>
>>149752578
>Toriyama never ever did a mistake with power levels. Everything was consistent

Hardly
>>
>>149753377

One episode of DBZ > whole season of One joke man.
Well to be fair it was 12 episode of using the same joke over and over again.
>>
>>149754696
BDZ is an unfunny joke and doesn’t even realize it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.