[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Kerry what would you have done differently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Kiritsugu_&_Iri_first_encounter.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kiritsugu_&_Iri_first_encounter.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
If you were Kerry what would you have done differently?
>>
>>149740662
Learned to get over my simplistic life view. Read other philosophers. Taken the time to go to therapy to overcome my emotional trauma.

You know behave smart and rationally?

Also legit at least once I'd probably ask Iri to drink my piss just to see how she'd respond.
>>
>>149740662
Not being a whining bitch.
>>
>>149740730
>revealing information related to vampires, ghouls, demon bees, magic and the holy church to some normalfag therapists
That might be a bad idea
>>
>>149740662
I'd try to not behave like an MC from "Roadside picnic", and would get that wishing happines and salvation for everyone from a magic device is a retarded fucking idea.
>>
>>149740662
Kerry didn't actually do anything wrong. He found out the Grail was corrupt and tried to destroy it to stop it from going out of control. He only partially succeeded.

Really, the only mistake Kerry made was that he didn't understand the true nature of the Grail and thought he had permanently destroyed it with Saber's Excalibur. If he had realized that the Grail was still around and would come back in 10 years, he probably would have tried to figure out a way to permanently destroy it (like Waver, Rin and Shirou do post-Fate and Unlimited Blade Works routes).
>>
>>149740662
Go bang Irisviel and forget about the whole saving the world bullshit. Gotta give Illya some little brothers and sisters.
>>
File: 1404672935042.png (183KB, 602x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404672935042.png
183KB, 602x720px
>the grail only grant wishes by killing shit
>wish for the grail to kill itself and ONLY itself
>avenger BTFO
>>
>>149740662
I would have used the Grail to allow every human being on the planet to become a Master gifted with a Servant so the entire world would participate in a Holy Grail War.

Then wait in silence for a Master and Servant to come at me.
>>
File: B18.jpg (28KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
B18.jpg
28KB, 704x396px
>>149740662
I'd have fucked my daughter.
>>
>>149741925
He could just leave it at "I lost someone very important to me in an accident and I feel like I'm partly responsible".

Definitely fpbp with the piss drinking suggesting though.
>>
>>149742330
In front of Iri, right?
>>
>>149740662
I would have had a threesome with Maiya and Iri while making Ilya watch and record the whole thing.
>>
>>149740662
Bring her a parachute.
>>
>>149740662
fuck iri until she can't even walk anymore
>>
>>149740662
Fuck this war, wish of world peace is cannot be fulfilled because humans are the warmongering bastards and cannot live without killing each other.
>>
>>149740662
Not choose the 6 billion
>>
>>149740662
Summoned a different servant.

Ain't no point living the anti-hero life and having a moralfag servant.
He would have been better off summoning someone like Cu Chulainn or Li Shuwen
>>
>>149740662
Not gotten to the point he got to. Same goes for the rest of /a/.
>>
>>149742198
>grail kills itself
>in the process contaminates the rest of humanity, leaving them in terrible pain but unable to die

good job
>>
>>149740662
Doing what he did but not when it meant sacrificing my family.
Also fuck Iri everyday twice
>>
>>149740730
Exposing your weakness to a stranger while you are doing a job that requires you to focus is what kills people.

If you were Kerry, you'd be dead before you even make it to your first kill.
>>
>>149740662
Invite Kirei for mapo tofu and explain him everything so he won't get weird ideas.
>>
Commission more doujins of Irisviel minus Illya
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.