[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an anime that is a blatant wish fulfillment waifubait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1470876250051.png (158KB, 646x712px) Image search: [Google]
1470876250051.png
158KB, 646x712px
>it's an anime that is a blatant wish fulfillment waifubait story
>/a/ hates it and calls it cancer
>it's an anime that tries to be 2deep4u and shits on people who likes the anime mention above
>/a/ considers it a masterpiece
Really made me wonder for a moment.
>>
File: 1429899784050.jpg (97KB, 489x743px) Image search: [Google]
1429899784050.jpg
97KB, 489x743px
>>149737076
>/a/ hates one thing and likes the opposite
>>
>>149737364
What I'm trying to say is that /a/ doesn't really like watching anime. The wish fulfillment anime is exactly what every Otaku in Japan and weebs all arounds the world would expect from anime. /a/ only likes the deconstruction because it makes them feel superior to the people that like said anime. See Re: zero and Eva for proof of this.
>>
>>149737575
you're an idiot
>>
>>149737575
you're an idiot
>>
>>149737638
>>149737656
(You)
>>
>>149737695
>>149737575
>>149737076
You're an idiot.
>>
>>149737776
>I have no argument
>>>/b/
>>
>>149737812
What the fuck does that have to do with /b/?
>>
>>149737851
>has no arguments
>spams ad hominem
>wonders why gets told to fuck off to /b/
>>
>>149737928
>has no arguments
Even if that were true, it still has nothing to do with /b/.
>spams
Check the IP count, you nigger, only one of those is me.
>ad hominem
It's not ad hominem, nigger. Do you need me to explicitly say "The shit you just typed makes it clear you're an idiot"?

Also, please don't mix the raibus with the yuris, it's fucking unnerving and poorly done to boot.
>>
>>149738020
>Do you need me to explicitly say "The shit you just typed makes it clear you're an idiot"?
You also need to explain why and counter my argument with your own "smart" argument.
>spoiler
I didn't make it. Someone did a while ago and I find it cute.
>>
>/a/ is one person
>>
>>149738298
If /a/ isn't one person why is Naruto banned here at one point? Why is liking SAO is considered taboo here? Why is streaming forbidden here? Why is Umaru hated? Why is OPM gets shit on and gets called One meme man?Why does /a/ hate Isekai? Why does /a/ hate harems? Why does /a/ hate yuri? Why does /a/ hate harems? Why does /a/ hate dubs? Why does /a/ hate anime reviewers? Why does /a/ hate CR? Why does /a/ hate Nips for and calling them shit taste when it's the other way around? Why does /a/ care about BD sales in 2016?

The whole "/a/ is one person should" not be taken literally. /a/ is actually a hivemind filled with people with the same opinions who share their opinions through memes and shitposting. The people who don't are new as fuck and would eventually be integrated to the /a/ hivemind through constant exposure to the memes and shitposting that happens constantly on /a/. So never, ever use that "/a/ is not one person" crap again.
>>
File: 1476445060928.jpg (31KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
1476445060928.jpg
31KB, 256x358px
>>149738758
>>
>>149738846
No just correcting that anon's common mistake.
>>
>>149738758
>If /a/ isn't one person why is Naruto banned here at one point?
> Why is streaming forbidden here?
> Why does /a/ hate CR?
> Why does /a/ hate dubs?
>Why does /a/ hate anime reviewers?
These are what are called rules, and, as the Naruto pasta should have informed you years ago, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of these things and everyone who likes them.

>Why is liking SAO is considered taboo here?
>Why is Umaru hated?
> Why is OPM gets shit on and gets called One meme man?
>Why does /a/ hate Isekai?
>Why does /a/ hate harems?
>Why does /a/ hate yuri?
>Why does /a/ hate harems?
>Why does /a/ hate Nips for and calling them shit taste when it's the other way around?
>Why does /a/ care about BD sales in 2016?
These are you making huge generalizations, and incredibly stupid ones in some cases. You yourself cited an isekai anime in >>149737575 as an example of a show /a/ liked, for example, and various others are quite popular and well-regarded. And there are yurifags all the fuck over the place. And there are OPM threads daily, and SAO threads pretty regularly, and harems get large discussion all the time, etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.