[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he lose his touch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
Listening too much to the fanbase? Executive meddling? Simple exhaustion?

Also, how do I fill the hole he's left in my heart?
>>
>>149727040
What touch? the guy has been making the same arc over and over again.
>>
>>149727040
his touch is fine

it seemed like he lost it during the strawhat reunion and FI arcs but towards the end of punk hazard, the majority of dressrosa, zou and the current arc he's doing great

you just gotta realize the story isn't completely about adventure like skypeia or other arcs were, the strawhats have made a name for themselves and are big fish in a big sea rather than small fish in a small pond
>>
>>149727040
it's very difficult if not impossible to stay creative when you write the same story for 20 fucking years

alternatively it's also very difficult if not impossible to stay as invested and passionate as a fan when you follow the same story for 20 fucking years
>>
>>149728054
name two arcs that repeats besides alabasta-dressrosa
>>
File: 1466529325814.jpg (30KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466529325814.jpg
30KB, 360x480px
>>149727040
>Why did he lose his touch?

but the last arc and the current one have been great?
>>
>>149728839
>20 fucking years

It doesn't feel like it's been ongoing for that long. His artstyle has truly aged like fine wine, it's always refreshing to look at.
>>
>>149732397
>. His artstyle has truly aged like fine wine
the peak was in EL. now is just is very lazy.
>>
The pacing is just too slow for me.
I don't know whether he is intentionally doing it on his own or being told so by Shueisha company.

If you think about all the open ends that still needs to be talked about, at his current pacing, it will take atleast 400 chapters to conclude this series.
>>
>>149733260
better than it gettin rushed
>>
>>149727040

Literally who? Asian all look the same.
>>
>>149734129
>not recognizing Jackie Chan
>>
>>149727040
Executives can't touch him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.