[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1465242901295.png (130KB, 304x707px) Image search: [Google]
1465242901295.png
130KB, 304x707px
no rezero thread what the fuck /a/
>>
File: 1477959334894.jpg (7KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1477959334894.jpg
7KB, 250x230px
>>149695768
Overrated trash.
>>
>>149695768
Anyone got a link to the full manga?
>>
>>149696228
Hey, there newfag why dont you check mangafo-
>>
>>149695768
kys
>>
>>149696395
Mangafox has three incomplete versions.
>>
So does he turn into a dark lord or is this just one big meme. The only dark lord related manga I could find is that one where he mind breaks that harem mc guy's party and it's shit
>>
>>149695768
why?
>>
File: huh.png (68KB, 459x273px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
68KB, 459x273px
Huh.
>>
>>149705650
OP surely is an anime fag who isn't reading the Wn.
>>
>>149702587
It's one big fat meme anon.
>>
>>149702587
Somewhat of a meme right now but

>Garfiel: “Do... don't fuck with me. Do yer think this's gonna make my amazin' self give...”
>Subaru: “Oh you'll stop. Fundamentally, you're a softy.”
>Garfiel leaps, howling at Subaru's rather provocatory statement. He bears his fangs, closing in to crush Subaru and Patrasche both. But, a small silhouette cuts in before him.
>A double. Garfiel swings his arm up, going to swat it away. But as he plunges his arm down, right before landing the strike—
>???: “—Lil' Gar.”
>Garfiel: “—!?”

--------------------------------

>Addressed by his nickname, Garfiel's expression instantly shifts. His readied arm instead slices through the air. And, suspended in space, the hands of the doubles grab him from behind, forcing and holding him to the ground.
>The doubles' arms span all across Garfiel's body, restraining him. Spearheading them, and looking down at Garfiel with their expression sorrowful is,
>???: “This should be enough fer the job erv keeping him put, Lil' Su.”

>Subaru: “You can't treat the Lewes-san you consider as family the same as the other doubles. If there's any difference between us in how we use the command right, that's why.”
>Garfiel: “You, fucker!”
>Subaru: “But even neverminding that, you're not capable of destroying the Lewes Meyer doubles with your own hands, right? Just behave, and overlook me. It won't turn anything bad.”
>Garfiel: “How could things get fucking worse'n this. Don't fuck with me. Don't fuckin' fuck with me!”

>Garfiel: “Let me go! He can't be let outside... why, why why why!? Are you really on his side more'n mine, y'granny? Wh-why, why...”
>Lewes: “—”
>Garfiel: “Nanna—!!”
>The forest echoes with a cry of grief, betraying his love.

Subaru is getting there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.