[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW the manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: img000019.png (1MB, 975x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000019.png
1MB, 975x1400px
I was fine with the LGBT stuff the Tetsuo stuff was actually interesting until this page.

Just what the hell? The mangaka is just pushing his agenda.

None of this has anything to do with the thriller/horror theme it had going this is bullshit.
>>
The manga just rapidly went downhill. I guess no one cares about it anymore either.
>>
>>149695750
Look man I'm not defending it but I cannot agree with what you said.
It never got too preachy and was a clusterfuck anyway. Also most chapter covers were Tetsuo dressed in a variety of female outfits.
Japan is still very far from SJW
>>
What manga?
>>
>>149695750
>The mangaka is just pushing his agenda
Mangaka write about things they want to see depicted in the medium you fucking idiot. If you don't like it, don't read it, easy as that. You're not even paying for it.
>>
>>149696627
Japan will never be SJW because no one bothers other people or brags about their private affairs in the first place.
>>
File: 1443023446706.png (54KB, 309x283px) Image search: [Google]
1443023446706.png
54KB, 309x283px
>having homosexuals automatically makes it SJW
>>
File: cliché.png (107KB, 298x409px) Image search: [Google]
cliché.png
107KB, 298x409px
>>149695750
>muh SJW

Shut the fuck up it was never about that and the reverse clothing kiss at the end was hot
>>
>>149695750
Meh, nah. I disagree.

I mean, not that it isn't expressing similar values, but it hasn't gotten to the same amount of shittiness that's synonymous with the term "SJW". It's just not the same.
>>
File: Yuureitou c77 003.png (887KB, 1977x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Yuureitou c77 003.png
887KB, 1977x1400px
>>149695750
Never really cared much about Tetsuo. The shit surrounding him is interesting but Tetsuo the character is just a plot device, you should finish it anyway, the later volumes get really crazy.
>>
>>149696669
Yuureitou
>>
>>149701204
People are becoming more retarded day by day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.