[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else think that Izuku is one of the more likable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CfU8xf2UsAEZqWT.jpg (63KB, 373x600px) Image search: [Google]
CfU8xf2UsAEZqWT.jpg
63KB, 373x600px
Does anyone else think that Izuku is one of the more likable Shonen protagonists despite the fact that they all essentially have the same personality?
>>
>>149694665
Izuku's in a better series and is quite a bit more mature than everyone else in that picutre though
>>
>>149694665
Naruto isn't a lot like Izuku
Neither of them resemble Ichigo

Luffy and Goku are pretty similar
>>
>>149694665
No, I honestly don't like him that much at all.
>>
He's cuter than everyone else.
>>
>>149694720
Izuku in general thinks tactically due to the fact that his body is ACTUALLY on the line over half the time.

Every other Shonen protag SAYS the same thing but you just feel like they're talking out their ass.
>>
I'm getting sick of his immaturity with regard to how he thinks heroes should be. I realize that's the point in a way, but it gets aggravating. I look forward to him growing up more.
>>
>>149695015
At least he's different in a way.
>>
>>149694838
A big part of it is that Izuku expresses pain, Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy express either DETERMINATION or death in fights
>>
>>149695212
It shows that Izuku is actually human.

Luffy, Goku, and Naruto are all just mary sue pseudo-god characters and it gets boring after a while.
>>
>>149694665
So, did Ichigo just go overdose on KEIKAKU in a ditch or something?

And how would shit like Toriko fit into this?
Or the side Jump stuff like Fairy Tail?

>>149695402
Luffy isn't at pseudo-god level yet.
Naruto became literally NINJA JESUS by the end of his, so yeah, he got absurd.
>>
>>149695512
what form is goku even on?

super sayain cotton candy?
>>
>>149695565
New top is
>Fused with Vegita
>In Super Saiyan God mode (red hair)
>In Super Saiyan form of that (blue hair)
>Using Kaioken (where his body turns red)

And he still got TRUMPED BY TRUNKS
>>
>>149695015
t.Kyouko
Get back to being brutally slaughtered by Sayaka
>>
>>149695660
>Why is Trunks so strong?
>It's because he's Trunks!
Thanks for picking up Dragon Ball in Toriyamas stead, Mashima, Now if only you could make all the girls thick as well.
>>
>>149695660
Only interesting god-tier character anymore is Saitama, and even then that's only because he's gotten so disinterested and bored that you WANT to see him get determined.
>>
Deku doesn't have a power hungry dipshit who betrays him and all his friends though.

Bakugou is a dick but not THAT much of a dick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.