[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've decided to watch Umineko and I got to ask, why is Battler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: uminekononakukoroni_11-01.jpg (68KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
uminekononakukoroni_11-01.jpg
68KB, 848x480px
I've decided to watch Umineko and I got to ask, why is Battler such a bitch?
>>
>>149693774
>watch
>Umineko
Come again?
>>
>>149693774
>Battler
>Bitch

>Not hot guy who bangs the best witch every night.
>>
>>149693774
Stop m8. You don't watch Umineko. You read it.
You should read Higurashi too, the payoff is better.
>>
>>149693871
How can someone bang a witch when witches don't exist?
>>
>>149693797
>>149693908
Did you forget what board you're on?
>>
>>149693946
It's not a matter of boards or media. It's a matter of whether you'd eat dog shit or a nice cake. Even on the dogs board, we'd tell you to eat the cake.
>>
>>149693908
>>149693797
To be honest, I've read Umineko before and this week I decided to try out the anime. It isn't as bad as fans say it is, but it's just no where as good as the original material. Still why is Battler such a bitch in the anime? He's got no reason why to reject the witch in the show.
>>
>>149694148
>why is Battler such a bitch in the anime? He's got no reason why to reject the witch in the show
And that is exactly why is a poor/awful adaptation
>>
I could never get past the fact that the entire premise of the story was to prove that magic wasn't involved in his family's murder while observing from a magical tea room while some crazy bitch who can turn into golden butterflies uses the air in front of her as an Etch A Sketch. Just kidding, the first four are great and most of five is great too. The anime at least got the music and character voices right.
>>
File: 1376788126158.jpg (138KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1376788126158.jpg
138KB, 500x637px
>>149693922
>witches don't exist

HAHAHAHAHA!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.