[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bakemonogatari is just a glorified harem anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Bait.png (1005KB, 1304x733px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
1005KB, 1304x733px
Prove me wrong.
>>
I prefer Twilight for boys myself
>>
>>149673624
It is a harem anime, a romance anime, a supernatural mystery anime, and a coming-of-age anime. Stories can have multiple labels.
>>
Calling Monogatari a harem feels a bit strange.

By pretty much any good definition you can come up with it is one, but it's not really structured at all like the Date A Live style stuff you'd think of as standard harem anime
>>
>>149673624
Yes, and? Anime has proven itself to be disgusting shit, but it has also proved itself to be enjoyable with any genre or theme. Not all harems are bad.
>>
>>149674210
I want to see red.
>>
It's a well-done harem and therein lies the difference.
>>
The girls have too much dimension and personality for it to be the typical harem anime. They all want ararararagi but aren't totally useless without him, which is another difference from typical harems
>>
>>149673624
It does for harem what 2001 A Space Odyssey did for sci-fi.
>>
>>149675088
Well, not every girl wants him, and the ones that do want him don't want him in the same way.

Cat and Snake are fine without him, though it took some coming to terms.

Bird and Bee like to tease him, but they prefer him as a big-bro figure more than anything else.

Math wants nothing to do with him.

Spook, Monkey, and Snail are more friends than anything, and want him around but nothing more.

Bat and Crab are the only ones who want him sexually, and Bat is more or less ready to wait until Crab moves on or dies.

Araragi doesn't really like Doll at all, and she's not typically around much anyway.
>>
>>149675299
Mostly right, except monkey would absolutely get jiggy with him under the right circumstance
>>
>>149675299
>Spook
>friend
Anon...

>Doll
>not around much
Until she started living in his house.
>>
>>149675380
Monkey would fuck araragi, but wouldn't stick around as anything besides a friend. It'd just be a FWB situation until Araragi found a gf.

>>149675393
Spook is not interested in Araragi in that way, and now that she's become a he, I don't think Araragi would be interested in him/her.

Doll stayed at his house for a short time, but that doesn't change the fact the Araragi doesn't like her very much.
>>
>prove the obvious
Why don't I call you a faggot and hide your thread instead, faggot.
>>
Monogatari is to harem anime what Evangelion is to mecha.
>>
>>149675509
>There's someone that hasn't realized what Spook is

That's actually pretty funny.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.