[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regalia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 16.jpg (336KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
336KB, 1920x1090px
Fucking best episode so far.
>>
File: crashing this regalia2.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
crashing this regalia2.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>
>>149664420
>supermecha
>can't fly
>>
>nothing happens
>best epiode
>>
>>149664439
>>supermecha
No, they are Regalia.
>>149664495
>>nothing happens
Even if it was something we had already known for a while, they did reveal that the lolis that turn into Regalia were actually humans that had to sacrifice their humanity to access that power.
>>
>>149664812
>they did reveal that the lolis that turn into Regalia were actually humans that had to sacrifice their humanity to access that power.

It would be a real sacrifice if the lolis were forced to live permanently in the their robot form. It's not really important as revelation per se.

This is a the classic, cursed with awesome.
>>
>>149664994
Did you not pay attention? That's exactly what happens after prolonged use of Regalia. Why it took them 2000+ years to succumb is the only question.
>>
>>149664994
>>149664495
>le EbIng NOTHing MEME LMAO XEDSAFAESFAWET RATTAR
Kill yourself, retard, with your meaningless buzzwords
Whatever "something happening" means to your retarded shitposter mind, you're clearly not going to find it in this show and I don't know why you're even watching it instead of other shows that actually have muh ebin it's habbenings
>>
>>149665083
90% of the episode was a boring badly animated fight
everything went down when the old guy died
>>
>>149665025
>Did you not pay attention?

I missed this in fact. My bad
But still a bit 'convenient.
>>
>>149665180
Nice bullshit, retard
>>
>>149665180
You're pretty retarded. Go watch something more fast paced. Regalia has been consistent in its pacing and the battle with Abel was one of the few faster paced sequences exactly because it was a battle.
>>149665198
>But still a bit 'convenient
It's called plot. It simply was easy to predict.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.