[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's ok, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 111023a.jpg (92KB, 440x254px) Image search: [Google]
111023a.jpg
92KB, 440x254px
He's ok, right?
>>
File: 1476224034668.jpg (46KB, 605x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476224034668.jpg
46KB, 605x401px
>>149653615
Not with this cunt still around
>>
>>149653733
but she left
>>
>>149653750
She's always watching him, she wiretapped the damn apartment
>>
>>149653733
Honestly I'd assume they formed a suicide pact and carried it out shortly after the events of the series. Both are deeply unhappy, unwilling to change, and generally toxic people to be around. Together, they feed off of each other's insecurities and vices, which leads to ever increasing self-destructive behavior. They're both enablers to the extreme, especially now that Sato really understands why Misaki kept him around. He will slowly begin to use her own fears and insecurities to keep her in line, while she tries to keep Sato as much of a shut-in as possible to prevent him from leaving her.
>>
>>149654489
why can't they just fuck already
>>
Would you accept the contract /a/?
>>
>>149654489

The novel makes it pretty clear they just lightly keep in touch after the whole "I'm going to kill myself to stop you from killing yourself" incident
>>
File: 308019.jpg (25KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
308019.jpg
25KB, 704x400px
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
>>
>>149654575
Signing that is a terrible idea.

Do I have to wear a condom? This is a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>149654575
Of course. Loneliness is something I want to live without.
>>
>>149655650
normie
>>
>>149654685
No. She likes the thrill of going raw, and over time will pressure you to cum inside her more and more often. Eventually she'll become scared that you'll leave her, and so she uses the idea of getting pregnant and having a kid as a way to keep you around. She'll keep taking her BC, but she'll pretend like she forgot it right after you cum inside, or she'll threaten to stop taking it if you leave her, which might make her pregnant, etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.