[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original was better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o8437xdWSd1ucerrbo1_1280.jpg (216KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8437xdWSd1ucerrbo1_1280.jpg
216KB, 640x796px
Really, I can't remember the girls names. The
only name that comes is "Rika-chan".

Meanwhile the original cast I remember most of the character names except the "Taihen desu" girl.

Also Maki, Nico and Kotori are the best girls!
>>
File: 1474609868062.png (445KB, 667x828px) Image search: [Google]
1474609868062.png
445KB, 667x828px
>The original was better
I'm pretty sure the majority of people will agree. Sunshine wasn't completely bad though, and You-chan a best..
>>
File: tumblr_o8437xdWSd1ucerrbo1jdhf.jpg (220KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8437xdWSd1ucerrbo1jdhf.jpg
220KB, 640x960px
>>149647806
The spinoff was better.

Really, I can't remember the girls names. The only name that comes is "Lin-chan".

Meanwhile the spinoff cast I remember most of the character names except the "Zura" girl.

Also Yoshiko, Dia and You are the best girls!
>>
I liked Sunshine more personally but I can agree that the original cast was generally more memorable. Kanan was practically non-existent.
>>
I want them all to gang up on my dick with their bare feet.
>>
File: joke.jpg (110KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
110KB, 900x700px
I found more characters to be annoying in Sunshine, which might be a problem in how they transferred the characters from the original Dengeki.

Didn't particularly dislike anyone in the original, aside from Eli before her side switch, but Kanan and Mari got to me all the way through.
>>
Sunshine has fewer offensively bad girls and better character drama. Even the 3rd year drama was better than shit like HonkBurd or Rin wanting to be cute. It would be better if it weren't for its need to annoyingly reference μ's all the time and follow the formula of the original to a T. It's hard to care about the story when you've already seen the exact same thing.
>>
Sunshine had no idol stuff. I just kept hoping they'd lose, because they literally never worked on idol stuff. They didn't deserve to win when the only thing they did was drama. Never any idol stuff.
>>
>>149648113
Zuramaru is pure
>>149647806
Rika is a triggering mistake her name is riko pls stop

Overall I actually enjoyed sunshine more. Aquors had way more character development and depth to the characters. The plot was more dynamic as well compared to original llsip. I think for a while the reason I didn't like sunshine was because I was asshurt that muse broke up and couldn't get over that but once I watched sunshine it was clear that aquors was better
>>
>>149649471
I agree to an extent. I think ss followed the original for a while but after the whole "we can't be muse we have to be our own group!!!1!!1!1!!!" Thing it changed direction a little. Although if you expected anything other than moe idol shit from the sequel to love live then you fucked yourself from the get-go
>>
>>149650818

>if you expected anything other than moe idol shit from the sequel to love live

wasn't the issue that there were too little actual idol stuff in SS?
>>
>>149650978
I guess that's up to your own opinion. I'm hoping for the moe idol second season that we all deserve
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.