[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ReLIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>MISUNDERSTANDINGS
Fucking dropped.
How's the manga?
>>
I marathon'd the manga first so I couldn't watch the anime. Manga is fine but progression is still slow.
>>
>>149639829
>Manga is fine but progression is still slow.
Neat.
I get you, I almost never watch an anime if I read the manga prior.
>>
I almost dropped the anime because of Kariu though I didn't hate her as much at the end.
>>
>>149639756
The arcs are fine, I don't really understand why people always complain about Kariu. If anything it's a nice change of pace to have her not fully drop her personality issues after just one measly run-of-the-mill development arc like in the vast majority of Japanese works.

As for the manga, it's better than the anime, but not by much as this is a decent adaptation. The post-S1 pacing is painfully slow.
>>
>>149640293
To be fair, she had one problem with different areas, so having her drop bombs twice when she already saw how Hishiro felt was a little off putting.
>>
>>149640477
Only in terms of writing since people have come to expect the same sort of structure in development arcs every time. Not everyone is capable of learning their lesson the first time around, after all. It's not nice to see, but Kariu's problem is precisely not intended to be nice. If it was, we wouldn't be dealing with NEETs going back to school to change their lives.

It's still hamfisted and it being used to bring out Hishiro's character the second time around makes that painfully obvious, but people blow it way out of proportion far more often than not, especially as it's better done in the manga where you can see Kariu's thought process a little better.
>>
Has anyone who knows Japanese looked through chapter 152 yet? It came out a few hours ago, but we're not going to be getting any translations for at least 10 days since the usual group is on break for the moment, but I was wondering if anyone could outline what was said. It's easy enough to tell what happened from the art itself, but that's about it.

From what I've gathered, at the end Hishiro sends a special message to Onoya and she gets really excited about it, seemingly mirroring Kaizaki's reaction when Ohga finally admitted that he loved Kariu. The title of the chapter makes it even more obvious.
>>
>>149641186
Yeah, the last line is "I may have fallen in love with Kaizaki-san."
>>
s2 when

w
h
e
n
>>
>>149641186
>>149642814
>mfw same reaction reading these spoilers
>>
>>149642814
That much was obvious. Thanks though. Anything else that may have been pointed out during her initial conversation with Kaizaki? Given that Onoya's OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU SHOULD'VE CONFESSED YOU IDIOT face made a comeback, I'm assuming Kaizaki forced himself to not look like he interpreted it correctly while Hishiro just backed out of doing anything else after the double headpat until she decided to send the message.

>>149642894
That's exactly what Onoya's referencing at the end too. It's a nice touch.
>>
>>149642921
After the double headpat Arata goes "What is this cute creature" while blushing, then Hishiro starts asking why is his face red, light banter ensues. It's like I've already seen this dialogue 2-3 times already, it seems to be mostly for Hishiro's self-confirmation.
I like the Onoya/Yoake moment though, hope they go somewhere.
>>
File: end of 150.jpg (223KB, 690x2072px) Image search: [Google]
end of 150.jpg
223KB, 690x2072px
>>149643391
>I like the Onoya/Yoake moment though, hope they go somewhere.
I'd be very surprised if they didn't. Kaizaki's pointed out multiple times that they suit one another, and they haven't had their arc yet. Given Yoake's unresolved issues with the company and Onoya's own issues, I'd be shocked if they didn't get a 20+-chapter arc at some point, in spite of all the "we're getting close to the end" hints that we've gotten as of late (pic related).

When that's going to happen, I don't yet know - Onoya on her own clearly can't solve Yoake's issues and vice-versa, so they're going to need Kaizaki and Hishiro on this, but Kaizaki still needs one final push to really stop him from retreating inwards, while Hishiro's busy finally confirming her love to him.
>>
>>149643530
I sure hope it goes as well as you say.
>>
>>149639756
S2 never ever
>>
>>149645226
I probably made it sound better than it does. If they do get an arc, it's probably going to be the darkest and most serious one in the series bar none. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up not being executed very well.
>>
>>149639756
The manga is the same, but it gets better in the point when the anime ends. I recommned you watch the rest then read the manga from the start, it's a fast read.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.