[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stand up to bullies >Kicked out of school What? What is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 21

>Stand up to bullies
>Kicked out of school
What?
What is wrong with you Japan?
Kick the bullies out for god's sake.
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 165x115px
>they were the bullies
>>
>>149602940

that's what happens in amerifat country as well
>>
File: 1477248076611.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477248076611.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>149602940
Too bad they didn't kick her out of this trainwreck of an anime.
>>
>killing 3 people only gets you kicked out of school in Japan
Time to move to Japan.
>>
>>149603177
Pretty sure you've got to be ridiculously rich too. But hell, even in Japan, 3 people could get you a year in jail and then you put into a protection program so your family will not be disturbed with any possible backlash from what you did.
>>
>>149603363
Man, I want to know what life as a government protected individual is like.
On parole for life or do they just let you loose?
>>
>>149602988
no john, you are the bullies
>>
>>149602940
Don't bully me or my friends, the anime
>>
>>149603177
That only works in badly-writted pieces of shit like Vivid Strike.

>>149603462
More like "edgy trash in my Nanoha: the anime"
>>
File: 45.jpg (24KB, 527x352px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
24KB, 527x352px
>stand up to bullies
>get put in prison
What gives?
>>
>>149603692
Too weak to put down the teachers.
>>
>stand up to bully
>send him home with a black eye and a shattered ego
>merely suspended for a week because I had good grades and was well behaved
They left me alone for the entire middle and high school (different school, but is a smallish city) .

It was the 90s tho. These days I'd probably would've gotten expelled and blacklisted from the non shit schools.
>>
>>149603744
Nice blog faggot
>>
>>149603744
Is this the blog thread?
>Bully threw a dead rat at me
>don't give a shit
>gets called by teacher
>"Anon, please forgive bully because he's from a broken home."
>kay
>only realize years later that I was bullied and that the teachers actually wanted me to sympathize with the bully
>>
>>149602940
same thing happen's in murica, my hs had a no tolerance policy for such things
>>
Wait they're dead? Dead people in my Nanoha-verse?
>>
>>149604126
Vivid Strike is a mistake, who knew.
>>
>>149603744
>>149603850
>never stand up to bitch bullies
>have a terrible highschool life
>now enjoy being slightly abused by girls
>>
>>149603850
well you did the right thing unlike that other idiot
>>
>>149604126
I don't think too many kids would be able to survive head crackings by a genetically mutated kid. They're probably just severely injured
>>
>>149604348
Blog continued
>Bully sees me coming out of the teacher's lounge
>asks, threateningly, if I snitched whatever to the teachers
>yeah
>continue not giving a shit
>bully eventually does something stupid and gets kicked out of school
Still though, now I think that the teachers were pretty messed up telling me I had to feel sorry for the schmuck when he threw a dead rat my way.
>>
>>149604498
the bully obviously had bigger problems than a dead rat

I don't think the teachers were messed up at all
>>
>>149604615
They were giving him leeway for doing stupid shit around the school.
It didn't surprise anyone when he left the school half-naked, the school allowed him to go that far instead of disciplining him, why did they allow it? Because he's rich and his
parents poured a lot of money for him to stay there acting like the shit he was.

Not saying you shouldn't sympathize with people with problems but in this case the school didn't care about the kid at all.
>>
>>149604615
How is that Anon's fault? If this kid had big enough problems to make them think they should just let him chuck dead rats at people then maybe the teachers should have done something to help the bully.

But let's be honest, the teachers were messed up because as usual they cover their own asses by letting shit like that fly instead of fixing the problem.
>>
>>149604274
Your birth was a mistake as well.
>>
This thread is a mistake.
>>
>>149604735
I think you might be underestimating the teachers. They are professionals and kids are kids. Can't really go deeper because I wasn't there...

>>149604772
not anon's fault but him blaming the bully isn't gonna help anyone. You can't expect teachers to fix every problem in every kid's life, that is just impossible.
>>
>>149602940
Difference between standing up to bullies and cracking bully skulls.
>>
>>149604903
Having a shit life doesn't allow you do be dick.
Next you're gonna tell me rape victims deserved it.
>>
>>149605202
the victims never deserve it

but does anyone deserve to have a shit life from the get-go? they were kids, and the bully had a shit life.
he was a victim too
>>
File: look-at-me.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
look-at-me.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>149605218

so what did those somalians do to you
>>
>>149605410
they smelled like shit thats what. they need to take a fucking bath.
>>
>>149603815
Why thank you Contrarianon-kun <3
>>149604498
It's more like they didn't want to get sued over discrimination of a troubled child or something. Or maybe they were just jaded, people that get too emotionally invested in such jobs burn out fast and either become super cynical or completely stop giving a shit.
That being said a dead rat is kind of a big fucking biological hazard, what the fuck.
>>
It reminds me of when people come into my office and are surprised to learn that their right to self defense doesn't cover them sucker-punching a guy half an hour after getting a drink thrown in their face.
>>
>>149605685
B-but it was hot coffee!
>>
>>149605685
How come policemen gets to just shoot a guy to death for looking like a possible threat but I can't break a guy's face in for taking a piss on me?
>>
Rinne a shit. A SHIT.

Literally worst girl of the year.
>>
>in my defense
Are you retarded?
What you said afterwards is not in your defense.

Also, /a/ is not your blog, though that's a rather minor point.
>>
>>149606147
going the extra mile to not take the easy route to bully someone is a mildly respectable choice

hell id bully the shit out of someone if they were gay and i wasnt because im a shallow shit

>Also, /a/ is not your blog,
eat shit this whole thread has been exactly that. go be mad somewhere else
>>
>>149606244
>going the extra mile to not take the easy route to bully someone is a mildly respectable choice
Do you have any idea what "my" means?
Do you speak English at all?
>>
>>149606244
>bully someone
>respectable
????????
>>
>>149605877
It's not the same clocking someone right there than waiting, stalking and striking. Kind of like how you can ventilate someone that breaks in your home, but you'll get diddled by the jury 9001 ways to Sunday if you shoot an intruder trying to get away.

>>149606147
An anonymous rant is not a blog. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

>>149605945
Lel, when I was in school no one would mess with the gayboy because he was friends with pretty much every qt grill.
>>
>>149604498
>I think that the teachers were pretty messed up telling me I had to feel sorry for the schmuck
The teachers were sacrificing your well-being in order to satisfy their liberal urges of feeling good they were helping some poor unfortunate person. But they didn't pay the price. Those liberals used YOU to pay the price (similar to how liberals use taxpayers to pay for social welfare).

>>149602940
>Stand up to bullies
>Kicked out of school
Vivid Strike is not a good example to use for bullying examples. It's only reason for continuing is to milk the goodwill of the large Nanoha fanbase. So this manga/anime has fan manipulation situations not applicable to bullying.

When I was at school, teachers were well aware of their own careers. Having as few discrimination complaints on their resume was important. Thus, the black bullies often got their way as long as they were not seen by a teacher. Thankfully, almost all the black males end up getting kicked out due to criminal records which was the safe way for teachers to boot unsafe students without triggering a discrimination lawsuit that wasted school money.
>>
>>149606929
You're the real bully here, and this sort of thing will not end well for you.
>>
>>149602940
what matters to authority isn't that you act rightly and justly. they want you to act to preserve their monopolization of violence and power.
>>
>>149603177
she didn't kill them, they are living shitty lives though.
>>
>>149606929
Wow, you're a dick.
>>
>Got bullied
>Caused a fight with the bullies
>Lied saying they started the fight
>Got every single one of them transferred while not being punished at all

I met a lot of friends after throwing the punch and being a good student 1 year under them meant they had no chance to claim I started the fight
>>
>>149607058
Why are Americans obsessed with shooting everything that moves? Both niggers and rednecks alike have some perverted sense of self-righteousness in killing people. Fucking hell, just own some non-lethal incapacitating weapons instead. I'm not saying you shouldn't also own guns, but only use them in gun-on-gun combat. Someone who breaks into my house deserves jail time, not bullet holes. I just don't like this mentality of extreme violence to solve every problem.

But anyway, standing up to bullies is one thing, but what she did surpassed the acceptable level and went into cruel and unusual punishment. Just punch them in the face, not fucking murder them.
>>
>>149606929
I wish Matt had been able to pull off his plans successfully.
>>
>>149607690
t fag chad
>>
>>149606413
It means you're stronger than the person you're bullying. It's like an animal killing the weak members of its group.
>>
>accidentally break a bully's nose
>it was at the end of the year so they didn't even bother suspending me
ayy lmao
>>
>>149607967
A lot of non-lethal weapons are outright banned, it's stricter than guns actually

It really depends on your locality.
>>
>>149607967
Less than lethal weapons are unreliable and potentially lethal if misused(which happens way too often). They also tend to be used in situations where they aren't called for.

And really, no one *wants* to shoot people. It's a big pain legally and psychologically and guns held as evidence are almost always treated very poorly. The assumption is that if they bother to defeat locks and other safety mechanisms of an occupied home they won't give a shit about harming its occupants, no matter if they comply. Even just brandishing a gun can defuse a bad situation (brandishing without intention to shoot it's pretty damn bad too, but let's leave that discussion for another day. On /k/.)

>>149608252
That guy didn't go for it because even back then people though homophobes were repressed gigantic faggots. He'd only gotten endless bantz from his buddies.
>>
File: befriending.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
befriending.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>149602940
>Ctrl +F webm
Fixed that for you guys
>>
>>149602940
It's not a Japan thing it's a school thing.
>>
File: kid......png (538KB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
kid......png
538KB, 976x720px
>>149609018
And there we go with the edge.
>>
>>149607967
you're a bigot
>>
>>149607967
>non-lethal incapacitating weapons
Plz no. People pretty much think of them as toys good enough to punish someone they don't like whenever. And those things still can kill if used wrong and/or are absolutely useless against someone in thick clothes if they crank down the power too much.
>>
Who would win in a fight, Rinne or Rock Howard?
>>
>>149607967
Americans aren't all niggers and rednecks, a lot of the gun nuts are jokes to us too.
>>
>>149609018
https://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/41/1477413142600.webm
Here is sound version for more edge.
>>
>>149609129
Rinne's edge is infinite, so it's no contest.
>>
>>149609094
Pff, was that from Garou?
>>
>>149602998
If Trump allows people to beat the fuck out of bullies, I'd even suck his dick for it.
>>
>>149609158
sauce for music pls
>>
Ok, heres my story.
>be in school
>try to be honest
>nobody believes me
>start making up the most unbelievable bullshit i can imagine
>everybody believes me whithout any questions
Seriously, middle school is the shit.
>>
>>149608956
>And really, no one *wants* to shoot people
Then why the fuck are people always posting about wanting to gun down other people for minor infractions?
>>
>>149609437
You seem to be one of his supporters. I often wondered how people could possibly support a guy that never made his future policies clear. At least that's what the news claim here and what I heard from all my friends, though none of them is too deeply into politics.

Also, weren't you afraid that he seems kinda unstable? He didn't seem like the kind of gut you should give the launch codes to, though I guess the impression I got wasn't on point, or at least he mellowed out after winning.

I'd ask on /pol/, but there's too many memesters there.
>>
>>149602940

Did she stand up to them or did she murder them?
>>
>>149602940
this literally happens in America too. I got bullied and punched a kid in the nose and almost got suspended for it
>>
>>149611756
Depends what kind of bullying. Hitting back is OK, but using physical violence because people called you ugly anime nerd is not OK.
>>
>>149611801
I was getting pressed in a staircase by three kids, went for the leader and well they started to cry ffs
>>
>>149605277

I see nothing wrong with a kid retaliating against a bully, in fact I'd rather they did. Allowing abuse in such a manner is a detriment to both. If the victim cannot retaliate from fear of punishments from school or later retribution they loose more self esteem or suffer as well. Whilst the bully either gets a esteem boost or shunned further by the cohort (obviously varies depending on the bullies status, be it 'that weird asshole' or part of a larger clique that shits on people). Nevada-tan had the right idea on how to solve the problem. Poke the bear and wonder why the fuck it mauls you right back.
>>
>>149611894
>pressed in a staircase by three kids
You mean they wouldn't let you go? Why didn't you just shove them out of the way? But yeah, responding physically to physical abuse is not a bad thing, I totally get you.

On an unrelated note
>tfw in my school I once saw a written reprimand posted on the notice board a guy got for beating up four other guys
Everybody had a good laugh about that.
>>
File: godbless.png (881KB, 760x1077px) Image search: [Google]
godbless.png
881KB, 760x1077px
>>149611801
>let's push this kid to his limits
>and is he tries to stop us it'll be his fault!

Being a bully is a win-win situation
>>
>>149607967
>someone breaks into my house with a weapon
>I'm supposed to try and arrest them
>>
>>149607058

>, but you'll get diddled by the jury 9001 ways to Sunday if you shoot an intruder trying to get away

What why? They've just broken the fuck in, damaged, ransacked, harmed me or others on the property. I can't let this fucker get away, the cops are not magicians, I can't be certain that I'll get my shit back, or get retribution. What's wrong with taking it before they slip away, with potentially unique or important artifacts?
>>
>>149612061
>>someone breaks into my house with a weapon
>>I'm supposed to try and arrest them
Why do they do it? Seems too dangerous in this country. I'd prefer breaking in when nobody's home and just taking some random stuff.
>>
>>149603177
This doesn't take place in Japan though
>>
>>149612069
>What why?
Because it's supposed to be in "self-defence" and who would believe he could still harm you if he was already running away? Are you fucking retarded? Even I know it and I'm not American.
>>
>>149611930
violence does not solve violence
>>
>>149611613

he make his 100 days policies pretty clear just a day ago.
Read that first. You have search really hard though since all media block it.
>>
>>149602940
>Shoot bear to protect livestock
>Charges from masochists gets approved
>>
>>149603692
Who's this?
>>
>>149612331
>he make his 100 days policies pretty clear just a day ago
So how people knew to vote for him before he made them? How can you believe other people are "sheeple" if you chose some random guy because of forced memes and/or because "he's a real man", "he's not a sissy", "he'll MAGA"? Isn't it an example of the very crowd mentality you despise?
Granted, he may even do some good in the stagnant country that's close to being overtaken by fucking Chinks, but how could you comfortably pick such a great enigma?
>>
>>149612309
Yes it does you retard.
>>
>>149612552
woah there boyo

careful with those edges
i almost cut myself
>>
>>149612630
You got an actual argument or do you only have shitty memes in your infantile vocabulary?
>>
>>149612552
Not really man. Most bullies target weaker people, so in most cases it doesn't. Just suspending/expelling all the bullies would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Anyway, school is a place where you learn how to function in a society, and as an adult you can't just beat up your boss or other employees. You must learn top cope. Unless it's about bullying physically, but then it just teaches them to target weaker guys, so the problem is just redirected, it doesn't "solve" the problem, but it's not immoral to try and save yourself in this case.
>>
>>149612678
violence does not solve violence is a fact in the real world

crawl up back in to your cave, beast
>>
>>149612765
>Most bullies target weaker people
>beat bully up showing you're stronger
>no longer targeted
wow
whoa
>>149612789
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>149612509
nevada-tan, old 4chan's favorite child murderer. She killed her classmates and then went to prison. But I believe she was released in 2014 or so.
>>
>>149612309

So get shat on until one suicides, causes other problems or the cycle continues and the bullied becomes bully? Some shitters just need a good taste of the shit they do to others.

>emotional animal
>provoke animal
>don't expect retaliation
>may escalate in retaliation if things go too far

I do not understand the pacifistic mentality when it comes to these things.

>lets just let them walk all over us and fly the white flag at the first sign of any conflict no matter the cost
>>
>>149609620
Carpenter Brut - Roller Mobster

got yuo covered
>>
>>149612814
>stand up to bullies
>next week they come back with all their cousins and friends at the school gate
>get beat up to death
>>
>>149611613

Hasn't he already reneged on some policies? Why are people allowed to campaign and the back flip after elected? Shouldn't that be tantamount to treason? The populace voted for you based on a set of goals or policies, if you don't pursue them, get the fuck out of office.
>>
>>149612838
>violence is the only method of dealing with things
hit the bottle my man

not being violent is not "waving the white flag"

c'mon
>>
>>149612874
Then you stab the bully in the throat before he can get to his cousins. Then stab his cousins in the throat while they sleep. Police coming after you? Stab them in the throat while they sleep too. The entire world is now after you? Nuke the entire world. No more people == no more violence. Violence solved with violence.
>>
File: 1411323849334.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
1411323849334.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>NTRing the bullies
>>
>>149612874
Then bring your friends to counter mob them. That's what friends are for.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XIrniuy-Y4
>>
>>149612944
until evolution works its magic again and there is violence again

you just moved the problem to the future
>>
>>149613017
Except at that poitn whatever strain of species that dominates the planet will not be the same as yours, therefore it's not your problem.
>>
>>149612944

Sadly no one has that level of magic.I in some what agree with it.

It's what the species will always do, there's no way beyond all of us dying to solve it. We will always covet what others have, what they might do, what is said etc. Like if no one had developed nukes yet, we'd still be off playing very overt conquest. Not the bullshit we have today with globalism and 'there's totally this super evil group over here we're not funding to false flag our agenda'.

Some people are obviously just happy and content and blissfully ignorant to whats going on or do their best to ignore it.
>>
>>149610606
There's willing to and wanting too. And a home invasion is not exactly a minor infraction. It's not unheard for break ins to end up as murders even when the victims complied. People who do that shit tend to be desperate or junkies, both pretty dangerous.

>>149612069
No longer an immediate threat if the perp just leaves before hurting someone. Pursuing and shooting someone in the back it's not going to pass as self defense anywhere. And not worth the hassle to shoot someone over some shitty appliance or minor valuable.
>>
>>149612547
You seem buttblasted. Are you really sure you never heard of the guy or simply try to show your salt everywhere?

Isn't facebook and twitter enough for you to scream and whine?
>>
>>149613050
it still is a problem but whatever, this whole argument is retarded and misses the point so let's not take it further

a better case for you would've been "kill all violents" which would've work in utopia
>>
>>149613174
>this whole argument is retarded
Of course it is, and it started getting retarded at
>>149612874
>>
the point is that you don't wanna kick the man who is down(the bully with the broken home)

it only makes him more bitter and he'll get worse and worse and could end up killing someone
>>
>>149612826
I wonder if she ever found her own doujins. Does she even know she's Nevada-tan?
>>
>get bullied for a long period by some cunt but dont really give a crap because I thought he was handicapped
>eventually tell bully to fuck off and stop acting like a faggot
>"I-I'm not gay anon! You're gay and retarded!"
>"Then why do you tease me so much?"
>"Shut up fag!"
>"Whatever you fucking queer"
>he ended up getting bullied with being a fag until graduation
> he's a full blown faggot now and cosplays like the fucboi he is

If you are getting bullied, its either because you are an easy target or because the bully is a cunt with a miserable life.
>>
>>149613285
>its either because you are an easy target or because the bully is a cunt with a miserable life.
it's both

and "easy target" more like "easiest", not necessarily easy.
>>
What if everyone was nice and loving and nobody was bad and violent?
>>
>>149613450
essence of pacifism
>>
>>149612140
Because they're either desperate or retarded, or both of they're drug addicts.
>>
>>149604415
So they are brain dead?
>>
>>149613450
I don't know,I became best friends with my bully after I start fighting back and we both 1-on-1 before punching each other's face out after school.
Its not entire impossible to start a friendship by using the fist.
>>
>>149613450
That's impossible. Aggression is in any living creature's nature and even if you decrease it you will still have "micro-aggressions" that will constantly trigger your fragile ego. Well, I guess if you're fine with erasing all ambition and individuality from humans then it might be different.
>>
>>149612140
you're supposed to run and hide.. please don't try taking on a drug addict...
>>
>>149613756
Aren't you supposed to run out and scream to bring the entire village to mob the drug addict half dead for great justice and nail him to a tree before calling the cops?
>>
>>149613742
this is pseudo-science

i know that plenty of people have lived their entire lives without punching anyone
>>
>>149612069
because for some really dumb reason, getting robbed is not grounds for self defense unless you have the castle doctrine. Shooting at the guy is considered homicide because your life isnt in danger. Chasing after him is considered premediated murder
>>
>>149613894
Aggression doesn't just mean "punching" you retard.
>>
File: hell_yes.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hell_yes.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>149602940
https://youtu.be/RU60TyrEJ6Y?t=13s
>>
>>149613937
well the post you quoted said "bad and violent"

having different opinions and peacefully sorting them out is neither of those
>>
>>149613894

They probably did, and they're not counting siblings. I have no love for using violence, but that didn't stop me from trying to beat the crap out of my brothers when I was younger.
>>
>>149613903
>getting robbed is not grounds for self defense
What the fuck am I suppose to do just let him rob me?
>>
>>149613993
mm but that's kinda different..

and there's probably a family where brothers don't beat each other out there somewhere.. I don't know any though which is kinda sad
>>
File: 1476432875209.png (556KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476432875209.png
556KB, 960x540px
>>149613989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9iZfkdvxM
>>
>>149614000
just because he's robbing you doesn't mean he deserves to die you know

http://www.wistv.com/story/33618000/parents-of-pizza-hut-robbery-suspect-question-why-employee-shot-killed-their-son?clienttype=generic&sf40917633=1
>>
>>149614000
Pull out your katana and chase them away like the light rail avenger of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRMNwq3ehFc
>>
>>149613684
If they are, they're still females so no one would notice any difference.
>>
>>149612814
see
>>149612765
>Unless it's about bullying physically, but then it just teaches them to target weaker guys, so the problem is just redirected, it doesn't "solve" the problem, but it's not immoral to try and save yourself in this case.
>>
>>149612919
The sad fact is that it could work. Just make something like: with X signatures you can make a referendum and try to force a vote of no confidence and if at least Y percent of people voting in the referendum to agree then the president/upper house/lower house must be elected again. With right values of X and Y it wouldn't be overused and would only happen when something is really wrong.
>>
>>149613172
I'm not even American and I don't really think that Hillary is trustworthy either. Also, I don't really care all that much as long as he doesn't start a nuclear war, even if he fucks shit up economically (during the last two worldwide economic crises my country thrived so I bank on that happening again).

However, I'm honestly curious, so I hoped against hope for a real answer, but got your /pol/-tier name calling instead. Thanks for nothing, man.
>>
>>149613880
In urban areas people just will ignore the commotion until the cops arrive and lock themselves up. The half decent ones might call 911.
>>149614000
Don't be so petty. The costs of replacing your TV and getting better security are almost nothing compared to defend yourself on the court for shooting up straight As choir boy Lebaron Jamalexus as he sped unarmed from your property.
>>
File: index.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>149615237
>I don't really
>I don't really care
Not him but are you that guy from the Murenase thread yesterday
>>
>>149613268
>doujins
spoonfeed me please anon, my curiosity is through the roof
>>
Is punishment for violence really that harsh in America?
I once punched a guy's tooth out during a fight and the worst I've got was hearing a school shrink being a patronizing cunt who treats you like a budding psychopath. Maybe being expelled is a mercy
>>
>>149615360
I don't really know why you think so. I don't really think that it is such a rare speech pattern. Are you just him and trying to show me who's the boss by using some retarded boogeyman?

If so, don't bother. I'm neither for Hillary nor for Donald. I was just curious because a politician without clearly defined policies would never attain such a high position in my country.
>>
>>149602940

she was an ethnic minority
>>
Do I have to watch the entirety of nanoha to watch this
>>
>>149602940

adults want kids to ignore it, thinking it will go away by itself

well anyone who was bullied know that's not the truth
>>
>>149615477
>I don't really
>I don't really
>I was just curious
It's just that there was this guy in that thread who apparently wasn't upset at all but felt the need to say Trump was going to ruin the world
And he talked a lot like you
>>
>>149609196
Really late response but yeah.

>>149615518
No. You don't have to watch this either, it's a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1477413595247.png (650KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477413595247.png
650KB, 1440x810px
>>
File: fate the lolicon 2.jpg (133KB, 619x820px) Image search: [Google]
fate the lolicon 2.jpg
133KB, 619x820px
This thread got /pol/ish real quick.
>>
File: 1476741203606.jpg (39KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1476741203606.jpg
39KB, 389x361px
>>149605277
>he was a victim too
his rights to getting a fucking pity party end when he starts bullying other people.
this is why most western societies allow for self defence, and have a legal framework for the enforcement of state sanctioned violence and punishment against those that break the social contract.
>>
I wasn't kicked out but they did suspend me when I fought a bully and won, so that's not just Japan. I guess teachers and staff worldwide are a bit stupid.
>>
>>149618130
>most western societies allow for self defence, and have a legal framework for the enforcement of state sanctioned violence and punishment against those that break the social contract
Every single internationally accepted country is like that (at least in theory, in practice it can be different if bribes/important people are involved).
Don't say it like it's something modern, it goes way back thousands of years (though then you also had to be of the same caste and in most cases it was harder for women). Obviously what constitutes self-defence differs, no modern countries accept America's "kill anybody that trespasses on my property, because who the fuck cares if it was necessary to kill him" mentality.
>>
File: consider the following shinobu.jpg (62KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following shinobu.jpg
62KB, 567x800px
>>149602940
Most modern society backwardly ties expectations to capability instead of natural outcomes. The bullies were absolute sociopaths, but because they were weak they were "just children playing/teasing". The girl being bullied was tormented relentlessly for months, but because she was able to singlehandedly beat them all it becomes assumed that she should have somehow known better.

To someone who looks at events objectively, it would be recognized that the bullies were doing the equivalent to poking a sleeping bear. Even if they had no intent at all, the stupidity of their actions was self-destructive to the point where they should warrant no sympathy whatsoever. However the girl ends up looking like a villain, despite committing less intent to harm than the bullies ever did against her, purely because she was so much stronger than them.

Following the incident, the girl in question immediately attempts to abandon her wealthy adoptive family and return to being a penniless orphan at the bottom of society. The entire thing is a commentary on how the subject's status grants people bias in their perception of events.
>>
>this thread
wew
>>
To the bullyanon who befriended the sad kid and had him get cucked. If I were Matt you and your friends wouldve lost the ability to walk for the rest of the year.
>>
>>149618130
nah

bullying is the natural course of action when ur fucked up as a kid

what the hell is this black&white good&bad mentality?
>>
>>149614486
Haha hilarious anon. Took me a while to get the joke but now I see your comedic genius. Do one about spics.
>>
>>149619218
You're trying too hard to fit in, Reddit
>>
>>149619218
Relax, sis.
>>
>>149619026
>To someone who looks at events objectively, it would be recognized that the bullies were doing the equivalent to poking a sleeping bear. Even if they had no intent at all, the stupidity of their actions was self-destructive to the point where they should warrant no sympathy whatsoever.
If you have no sympathy for young children poking a sleeping bear and getting fucked up by said bear then you are a sociopath, /a/non. Not really a bad thing if you are functional despite that, but it makes your opinions irrelevant when discussing moral problems (at least to people that are able to feel empathy).
>>
>>149603017
Not anymore, Its legal now to kill people you don't like. And nobody is whiter than Rinne.
>>
>>149619171
>Americans are brainwashed by the media/Internet/movies/TV and think that violence is a solution to everything and that killing somebody for crimes that wouldn't even get you a life sentence is something "just"
More news at eleven.
>>
>>149619258
>>149619273
No seriously anons. Make a joke about spics. Please. I wanna laugh a bit. Do it.
>>
>>149614486
It's not /pol/, though even there it would be considered unimaginative and boring. Here it's simply off-topic and thus violates board rules.
>>149619218
Don't get so buttblasted about it.
You both fucked up, lurk 2 years more before posting again.
>>
>>149605945
>crying because he sucked at destroying bullies.

Holy shit, how beta can you be? I was a fucking 6th grader getting bullied by an 8th grader, serious violent shit. I had taken 3 years of martial arts by that point, but was forbidden from fighting by my mom as a condition of taking those classes. I told my mother about the bullying she told me straight up "Kick his ass, I've got your back."

So I beat his ass into the ground. Thoroughly destroyed him in front of 50 middleschoolers. I kept the injuries to his ribs and stumach. He cried for an hour in the john. He had been the middle school bully, and lost so much face losing that badly to a 6th grader he didn't even complain. He never talked to me again.

-Word spread about the beat down to my area high school. It wasn't till I was a junior some dumb ass senior tried to bully me. I only needed a single body throw to end that fight. Never had to throw another punch again.

That's how an alpha fucks up the shit of bullies. Never once was I talked to by school administrators, teachers, or anything.
>>
>>149619321
>middle schoolers
>young children
The guy who throws around psychological terminology on the internet is a fucking idiot? Color me surprised.
>>
>>149619470
you and your mother are fucked up.
>>
>>149619470
>Things that never happened: the post
>>
>>149602940
I got suspended once for fightingat High School. A bully from the foot ball team who was bigger than me ambushed me outside the class as I was leaving and I fought back to defend myself. I mostly lost the fight, but we both got suspended and sent to e same anger management class for a few days together even though all witnesses said he started it, even throwing the first punch. Like what the fuck, send him there because he started it, not me. It left me jaded about authority and I found it hard to make friends there because everyone remembered I had been in a fight, even thogh I didnt start it.
>>
>>149619557
>psychological terminology
Last I checked it wasn't a disorder you get diagnosed with by real doctors, just a word used by media.

>>middle schoolers
>>young children
"You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18."
Yes they are still immature and are not seen as adult or mature by anybody above 18 (or by the law). Do you see them as adults? Do you think that they really understand what they are doing?
>>
>>149619622
>Things that never happened: the post
except they did.

I got into regular fights between then and there, but it was stupid shit, it wasn't bullying. My fucking uncle owned a dojo, of course I took classes.

>>149619570
why?
my mom was cool.
>>
>>149619828
>I beat people up all over middle and high school with my karate despite being a skinny shit
>>
>>149602940
Are they kill?
>>
>>149619817
>Last I checked it wasn't a disorder you get diagnosed with by real doctors,
Not that psychologists are real doctors to begin with.

>Yes they are still immature and are not seen as adult or mature by anybody above 18 (or by the law)
Depending on the law and culture those "young children" would be wives and mothers at their age.

Considering you just unironically tried to imply that anyone 17 or under is a "young child", this will also be your last (You).
>>
>>149619751
that sounds like an injustice. perhaps the point was not the anger management class but sending you 2 there together in naive hopes
>>
>>149602940
So did they die and did she then befriend their ghosts?

Either way it would be nice to see a series where the viticm who is bullied stand up and gives them their just deserts and then is hailed a hero.

It's the one time Florida did the right thing by not prosecuting a kid who killed the faget who was bullying him.
tiny-url jtgbyql
>>
Is Miura part of a minority?
>>
>>149619959
anyone under 21 is or at least might be a young child.

i was.
>>
>>149619959
>Considering you just unironically tried to imply that anyone 17 or under is a "young child"
It sure seems that way as you get older. I was so immature at time.
>>
>>149620028
cont
I just implied that junior high is pretty much still kids to everybody over 18 years old, not that 17 is still kids to everyone.

The unmistakable truth is that cute junior high girls leaving blood stains on the lockers would be something sad to 99+% of the society, so you are different. Don't fight it, learn to embrace it.
>>
>>149619959
>Considering you just unironically tried to imply that anyone 17 or under is a "young child", this will also be your last (You).
In America you are a child until you turn 18, then you become a teenager. 24/25 is the new adult, sadly this is what it has become.
>>
>>149620150
What society calls a young child and what is actually a young child are two different things. In fact, that's partly what the original explanation was talking about.
>>
>>149620150
>24/25 is the new adult
Also, this is arguably just the fantasy of Millenials who want to pretend they didn't waste their golden years on hedonism.
>>
File: file061770.jpg (207KB, 559x1043px) Image search: [Google]
file061770.jpg
207KB, 559x1043px
>People actually siding with bullies
>On 4chan
>On /a/
These normalfags need to be perma banned an exterminated.

I got two short stories.

>Get bullied by niggers in middle school constantly because they're niggers.
>Finally confront one on the bus where I just dig my index and middle fingers into his eye sockets and apply enough pressure to scratch both his eyes and leave nail scars from my ring, index and thumb nails before he breaks free.
>No one reports that it happened so no punishments were dispensed.
>Nigger had to wear some stupid looking protective glasses and the group of niggers he was apart of leave me alone after that.
Good thing I didn't use my thumbs otherwise his eyes would have been turned into game of throne jelly.

>Kid who was a grade younger than me thought it would be a good idea to try and bully me along with the niggers.
>One day on the bus going home I just grab him by the collar and punch him while holding a roll of quarters in my fist to give it extra power.
>He's half conscious and his nose is clearly broken with blood gushing out like a river.
>End up getting banned from the bus and having to go through the whole 'call him to say I'm sorry shit'
>Never had to deal with him again.

Remember kids, when it comes to bullies, violence is the best way to solve the problem once and for all.
>>
>>149620280
Have you ever talked to an actual 17 yo? They are fucking retarded and I am shocked we even let those little faggots drive.
>>
All those retards burgers who all want to kill each other.

When people tried to bully i just didnt care and used humour to get everything to go my way.

Fucking monkeys.
>>
>>149620425
Then werent you retarded at 17?
>>
>Biologically, a child (plural: children) is a human being between the stages of birth and puberty.
>>
>>149615455
I got in a "fight" back in high school about...7 years ago? I say it was a "fight" because I bopped the dude on the head with a binder and he jumped up and punched me multiple times. Before my guard went up he got me in the head hard enough to leave knots in the shape of 3 of his knuckles and he also got me in the nose.

We were both charged with Assault, Battery, Disturbing the Peace, and got 10 days of Out-Of-School Suspension to boot. We both ended up getting out of it because of First Offender programs, but we were getting tried as adults and were both facing equal charges.

Draw your own conclusions. Before you ask, no I'm not bitter at all. I shouldn't have fucked with the dude, honestly.
>>
>>149620387
>Things that never happened but sound entertaining: the post
>>
>>149620465
That's the point people are making.
>>
>>149620450
>used humour to get everything to go my way
I call bullshit, this type of people don't get bullied. Unless it was bullying for being an anime nerd, then I can kinda see it,

>>149620506
>>Biologically
>>
>>149615455
>Is punishment for violence really that harsh in America?
Probably it has to be. Think what would happen if the law was more lax if most of them thinks that violence is the solution to every problem.
>>
>>149620681
It was being bullied for being a weirdo and an outsider and i got into anime later.
In the end normalfags became cool with me because let's be honest everyone likes me.
>>
>>149620601
But I wasnt retarded at that age. Were you? Then again how do you even define being retarded anon?
>>
>>149620838
Almost nobody think he's retarded or immature. Hell, I thought I was the real shit even back in primary school. As you get older you just realize how retarded you were as a child or teenager. How old are you now?
>>
>>149620517
>I lived in a nice rural or suburban area the post
Niggers are like pack animals and which ever one is the most successful one, everyone else emulates it. So you not only had nigger bully in packs, but the whites and Mexicans too and anyone else who wanted to create cred to get in with them. It was basically proto gangs but instead of fighting each other they just picked on those they thought were weak.

Plus
>He doesn't know about using rolls of coins as make shift brass knuckles
How young are you?
>>
>>149621112
Go back from whence you came LARPer
>>
>>149620838

Sure teenagers are retarded but children are usually considered an entirely separate group from teenagers.
>>
File: 1478140771730.png (161KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1478140771730.png
161KB, 303x303px
Look at this thread, it's so /a/-related.
>>
>>149621149
You should come out of your gated community to see what real life is like.
>>
>>149621334
That's what you get when you invite violence talk, only 3dpd and normalfaggotry.
>>
>>149621363
How buttmad are you burger?
I live in the most dangerous city of the continent, come back when you can say the same.
>>
>>149621400
>Some stain from an irrelevant country
Into the trash you go with your hamlet of a 'city'.
>>
>>149620931

I mean the dumbest thing I did was say stupid shit to girls to get them to notice me but instead got laughed at.
>>
>>149621517
>hamlet of a 'city'
Pretty retarded thing to write, USA doesn't even have the biggest cities in the world.
>>
>/a/-How to handle a bully
>>
>>149621598
I don't think half of the people in this thread have actually seen Vivid Strike, just the webm.
>>
>>149621581
We have the best cities, which is all that matters. Enjoy your 3rd world slum.
>>
>>149621666
It's good that they aren't wasting their time with the show, in any case.
>>
>>149621112
Thats bullshit. You lived in a nigger infested shithole where open crime and violence is the norm and you expect me to believe you fought them off by doing dumb shit like poking their eyes and punching people with coins? No.
>>
>>149621517
That's what you say but your hometown will NEVER be featured in any anime and in even less in a positive way.
>>
>>149621678
>Enjoy your 3rd world slum.
How do you get that from
>>149621581
>Pretty retarded thing to write, USA doesn't even have the biggest cities in the world.
It was just a simple correction of your dumb mistake. I could just as well be an American that isn't as retarded as you.
>>
Great conversation about anime guys. The hilarious thing is I know for a fact that the mods are aware of this thread. They have deleted a few posts. Great job guys.
>>
File: 1478589100326.jpg (180KB, 1046x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1478589100326.jpg
180KB, 1046x1566px
If were going to be off-topic and talk about real life and 3DPD can I tell you guys about the time an asian girl made me sniff her ass?
>>
>>149621999
This fucking slut makes me question 3DPD mentality.
>>
>>149621806
Nice damage control, I'm sill in a country that's great, and you are not.
>>
>>149622067
How? Question what?
>>
>>149622081
>damage control
Accusing of samefagging is the lamest shit ever, it should be at the very bottom of the meme ways of arguing pyramid.

>implying America is the greatest country to live in
Nice delusion you have. I much prefer a country with higher mean wages that is more safe and less brainwashed with feminism/homophilia/BLM but to each their own.

>>149622102
>How?
She's cute.
>Question what?
How new?
>>
>>149622291
She is cute anon. Shes my wife.
>>
>>149622414
Post moar.
>>
But the school didn't kick her out. There was a lawsuit and they settled on the condition that Rinne transfer, which her family was fine with as things clearly weren't working out at school.
>>
>>149622462
As a law student, that settlement honestly bothers me a tad. Who even proposed in the first place that they go to court? I can already see that meeting:

>We're gonna sue you for the bills of all 3 girls and we're gonna pursue damages, psych bills, and other stuff on top of that. We might also press charges.
>Okay. Okay. Sure. Take us to court. We have evidence that proves your clients were routinely assaulting our client as well as damaging her property, culminating in them crushing a family heirloom, our client's phone, and willfully cutting her off from contact from her family, who (by the way) were trying to contact her because of her grandfather being on his deathbed.
>W-we're willing to settle.

Yeah no fucking kidding they were willing to settle. No judge is heartless enough to let that slide, and a jury would be easily convinced by that sob story and probably would've sympathized with her. Not only would they not have seen a damn cent if they took it to court, but also probably would've ended up paying out for their own damages.
>>
>>149622625
Vivid Strike's writing is awful.

WHO
WOULD
HAVE
THOUGHT
>>
>>149620387
Rinne, pls go
>>
>all these people bullied hard
>worst I had was not having a place to eat during lunch and going underneath the stairs and shit
Makes me feel better. That was probably all me just being antisocial anyways.
>>
>>149605945
>kids bully me in grade 3-4 since I was an immigrant and didn't speak a lot of English
>by 5th grade I was pretty fluent in English, although I still had a pretty heavy accent, so I was shy and was bullied till 7th grade
>had a bad day in general
>right after gym, one of the guys horsed around, jumped on my backpack and started doing a humping motion
>everyone was laughing, and I had enough of this shit
>drop the backpack and him, he gets up and had a short staredown with me with a smug on his face
>he knows I'm mad but holding it in
>he slaps me in the face and I just exploded
>I grabbed him and flipped him upside down, head down right at the floor
>little bitch starts crying, but no staff were around so shit just cools down after a while
>I still get harassed behind my back after that, but since that day forward, if I looked at a bitch in the eyes, they shut up and don't talk back
>>
>>149623091
Worst I had was some faggot and his meme friends picking on me. I told them they were faggots and needed to fuck off. They actually fucked off.
>>
File: 1477168196884.jpg (1MB, 1240x2789px) Image search: [Google]
1477168196884.jpg
1MB, 1240x2789px
>>
>>149603744>>149603850>>149604292>>149604348>>149605945>>149606244>>149606413>>149607058>>149607522>>149607855>>149607967>>149608606ss>>149608956>>149612838>>149623091>>149609134>>149609621>>149610606>>149611613>>149611930>>149612030ss>>149612069>>149612140>>149612765>>149612814

/a/ is neither your fucking latrine nor your goddamned blog retards go kill yourselves back to redit or whatever shithole you crawled from. If you were bullied is was most likely because you were and are acting like a retarded spaz that couldn't follow simple social rules like not going into a new restaurant and start taking a shit on the middle of it.

>>149620387
>These normalfags need to be perma banned an exterminated.
>I got two short stories.
The fucking irony
Kill yourself two times more
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.