[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evangelion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Are the rebuilds better?
>>
>>149553865
No just enjoy the visuals and music. That's what anime does better anyways.
>>
>>149553865
In a few instances. Falling angel fight was great in the rebuilds. On a whole though, they are just an Eva supplement.
>>
>>149553865
no
>>
>>149553865
no
>>
>>149553865
An absolute disaster. The first two are a waste of time, copy pasted scenes with a shitty soundtrack. Asuka's and Shinji's characters are butchered, and Anno goes full retard with his stupid gay ass rainbows. The third movie is watchable, at least it's different enough from the original series to justify a watch.
>>
>>149553865
It does some rare things better and then comes back around to ruin them. Like Tokyo 3 itself in Rebuild, it has more moving parts and its streets aren't completely deserted, that was pretty cool. It also has extendable ramps and platforms for curving Unit 1 around like a skate park, that was dumb.
>>
>>149553865
NO!
>>
>>149553865
It's like comparing whether shit in toilet A or toilet B is better. They are both shit.
>>
File: 1445657193594.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445657193594.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>149556490

And like dust in the wind, your credibility vanishes in the distance. Kill yourself.
>>
>>149556686
What's the matter? Can't accept that not everyone likes your pretentious depressing shows? Or maybe not everyone likes watching a faggot make-out eith his gay boyfriend?
>>
>>149556888
>pretentious depressing shows

Thought provoking= pretentious...I'll try writing simple sentences, I wouldn't want your brain to implode because of the "pretentiousness".
>>
File: 1468212928988.jpg (284KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1468212928988.jpg
284KB, 2560x1600px
>>149553865
I liked the Rebuilds better.It trimmed alotof fat from the NG and the animation is better it also does a great job of respecting the source material

>Excluding 2,3 and the upcoming 4.0
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.