[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong is Vivio compared to what Nanoha used to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I guess Nanoha would be stronger because she can fly. The same way a tank is helpless against an aircraft, no?
>>
Depends if Nanoha decides she needs to try a little harder, or go all out.
That devil is incapable of losing.
>>
File: 1477248076611.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477248076611.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>149531307
Vivio is weak, like every single other mistake introduced in Vivid and Vivid Strike.

Nanoha made short work out of her once, she can do it again.
>>
Also can anyone explain if now isn't a secret anymore that aliens and etc exists on earth?

Or do they live on their own separated dimension?
>>
>>149531584
Neo-Nanoha is set in an alternate dimension/planet, yes.
>>
>>149531307
Vivio is weaker and less skilled, not to mention handicapped by her own fighting style. Nanoha could easily defeat her.
I was joking when I said we needed three threads. Goddamit anon
>>
>>149531584
It is a secret, only Nanoha's family and friends know.
>>
>>149531307
First of all powerlevels aren't coherent in Nanoha, half the time they're presented as uniquely powerful and then they lose to some random old low-rank TSAB fart because "dude experience lmao".

Vivio isn't that strong in even her own show though, so it stands to reason she'd get rekt by Nanoha. This is also not factoring in the cartridge system which is actually mega fucking OP and the Vivids lack it. Somehow everyone forgets about that part.

>>149531584
They live on Midchilda. Nanoha stopped living on Earth a long time ago. Presumably Earth is still normalfag central with nobody knowing about magic.
>>
Depends on the venue. I'll bet if it were a no-magic allowed, no weapons, MMA fight Vivio would do pretty well for herself and could even beat Nanoha. Nanoha obviously has some hand to hand to hand training since she's in the military, but it's probably not that much better than what Vivio's gone through.
>>
>>149531991
Even as a kid Nanoha is a better hand to hand fighter than Vivio. She was strong, athletic and came from a family of super ninjas.
She could kick her ass in a no-magic allowed battle very easily
>>
>>149531742
Vivio was confirmed to be nerfed for Vivid so that she wouldn't dominate the civvies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.