[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3-gatsu no Lion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

why aren't you watching the best saddest anime of this season?
also i think kiriyama has been raped by kyouko
>>
>>149531020
shaft ruin it with their "style"
>>
>>149531129
whats wrong with this ''style''?
>>
I'm so glad this garbage is flopping.
>>
>>149531020
I loved how faithfull this adaptation is and how Shinbo restrained himself with his style to make it more accesible
A shame that is probably going to go undernoticed like most of the really good shows that comes every season
>>
>>149532039
what you mean ''more accessible''?
>>
>>149531204
it is just too much
>>
>>149531020
>best
That is Flip Flappers
>saddest
That is Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Fuck off.
>>
I'm watching it because I've been following the manga for a couple years. If people think it's sad now wait till we get closer to Christmas.
>>
>>149532039
>Shinbo restrained himself with his style to make it more accesible
WHAT??

The direction is far from subtle. Too artsy, too flashy.
>>
>>149532296
>That is Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
>saddest
come on is just generic lolis dying...there's no reason to we care,cuz there's no develop
>>
>>149532427
>ellipses
>dumb eslposter
Fitting that only retards would watch this show.
>>
>>149531020
Can the MC's dick be enough to compensate her father's love?
>>
>>149531020
this scene was awful. too fuckin artsy
>>
Why is always shitty streamers who start threads?
>>
>>149532493
well we will see,also i want to see her interaction with him in nexts epsisodes
>>
jesus fucking christ,i dont belive that /a/ don't like this anime bercause is too ''artsy''
why artsy is bad,i think this style is sightly beautiful
>>
>>149533004
>>149531020
>streaming
kill yourself
>>
>>149531020
>too artsy
/a/ is now composed of art critiques now
>>
>>149532245
Have you even watched it? It's been great
>>
>>149532377
>too artsy
the art is faithful though

>>149532528
what's with this artsy meme
>>
>>149531129
They've kinda dialed that back for this one. Or are you just autistic? Shaft is /a/'s best autism filter.
>>
>>149532377
pre-airing
>Shaft will ruin it with their style reeeeeeeee

while airing
>Shaft stuck too close to the manga's dogshit artstyle reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>149531020
This is the Re:Zero of this season.

So it's shit.
>>
>>149533891
This, it's so much like Re:Zero wtf
>>
>>149532377
I's actually been really faithful to the manga. The stuff like random cuts to the sky, close ups of his face with the fan on it, etc, are all in the manga. Shaft was actually a really good choice for this series as the manga is basically already in their style.
>>
>shaft

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>149532377
>too artsy
Is this the new meme word like deconstruction used to complain about something whitout the brains to make your own crtitic?
>>
>>149531020
How shafted did it get?
>>
>>149532218
A lot of people avoid the Monogatari and Zetsubou series because of the style of Shinbo, most specially those flashing scenes with just text or the famous neck tilt
>>
>>149534211
Episode two had the most, but the show has been great and faithful.
Just watch it
>>
>>149532296
Another Madoka wannabe, yeah seeing how they try so hard to be dark and grim makes the anime much more sadder
>>
The manga is subtle. The anime is flashy as fuck.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.