[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is Masashi Kishimoto's birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 53b1469c62421_masashi_kishimoto.jpg (44KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
53b1469c62421_masashi_kishimoto.jpg
44KB, 240x240px
Let's have a thread to commemorate. What do you wish to say to him? What do you think he's working on next?

Also Naruto thread.
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>149530776
Let us all commemorate this joyous occasion by doing a Jojo pose.
>>
The MC got a loss and a tie against his nemesis and rival, lost his sweetheart to him, and admires the killer of his parents.

Hope his next work has common sense.
>>
>>149530776
l wish to tell kishimoto-sensei that he looks like some sort of depressed, unsightly fish, that he's clinically retarded and that l hope his next work is a tragic romance with political undertones because l want another hilarious trainwreck from him
>>
>>149531929
>Lost his sweetheart
You mean first crush, and ended up with a far better woman in the end

also SAGE
>>
Thanks for getting me into anime... But wait anime is how I got to this website... Nvm kishimoto go fuck yourself!
>>
>>149531929
>lost his sweetheart
dodged a fucking bullet there, though I would have preferred an Ino end.
>>
File: Glad.jpg (13KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Glad.jpg
13KB, 185x273px
>>149530776
Good Job, I enjoyed the series. I look forward to your next work.
>>
>>149530776
Give Rock Lee more panel time, you hack.Also kill Sakura for good.
>>
>>149532470
Kill yourself, reddit.
>>
File: 6d4.gif (530KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
6d4.gif
530KB, 500x280px
>>149530776
>What do you wish to say to him?
>>
>>149532593
Yeah I know, but some place I read that Hinata was going to be the Naruto's romantic interest from the beginning instead Sakura was chosen to add drama and even if Naruto got the best girl in the end, one cannot shake the feeling that he got seconds. Naruto should have focus on Hinata first as planned and then form the triangle/drama with HNS instead.
>>
>>149534450
Doesn't really matters, it's not a romance manga and Naruto didn't have any actual romantic development with either until ''The Last" movie.Outside of that his crush on Sakura was only brought up for gags.
>>
Naruhina a shit.
>>
Sasusaku a shit.
>>
>>149530888
holy fuck, that's beautiful
>>
Shipperfags a shit
>>
File: Orochimaru2.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru2.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
If I'm being serious, what I would really ask Kishimoto straight to his face.

Why did Orochimaru get away with everything when way lesser villains all fucking died? The guy murdered children.
>>
>>149536235
In other news, water is wet.Why do shipperfags obsess over battle shonen of all things?.The meltdowns are funny though, can't take that away from them.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (32KB, 222x315px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
32KB, 222x315px
>>149530776
I would tell him to go to hell for what he allowed to happen to Anko.
>>
>>149536446
That was such a dick move,like what the fuck has Anko done to you Kishi?.
>>
>>149530776
magicninjas was a mistake
>>
>>149531929
Naruto gave literally no shit about Sakura by the end.
>>
>>149530776
literally who?
>>
>>149532889
what anime?

google does nothing
>>
>>149536446
>she became a THICC oba-san

Nothing seems wrong here t.bh
>>
>>149537005

First of all trash lurk more
Second of all im in a good mood to spoonfeed you and also because its probably one of the best comedy shows there is.

Daily lives of highschool boys

Also because the OP is awesome enjoy
>>
>>149537062
>avoiding that filter
You're a sort of cancer that deserves Naruto.
>>
Why does everyone hate sakura again? I don't remember her being a cunt or anything.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.