[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Throw it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 001x.jpg (81KB, 377x681px) Image search: [Google]
001x.jpg
81KB, 377x681px
Gimme all
>>
Why does Aqua look retarded most of the time?
>>
Its the saggy boobs.
>>
File: 1457307554515.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457307554515.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Damegami
>>
>>149531269
Saggy boobs are a miracle of the universe and really need to be used more in anime.
>>
GUYS crackpot theory time! What if Aqua wasn't actually forced to take a stroll through KoNoSuBa's world by Kazuma?
I mean look at the situation this way:
>You are a boss at some angelic department doing soul managing work for several universes.
>You have a friend who's calling an old debt: he has a daughter who's looking for work.
>The only problem that she's lazy, carefree and unmotivated.
>Okay, you say, you can put this chick under your wing doing simple work which is hard to fuck up.
WHICH SHE IMMEDIATELY DOES
>By being rude, boring and uncaring to the very souls she's supposed to guide.
>What's worse, you just got a good trainee, who's like the polar opposite of this blue-haired nuisance and basically does all the work anyway.
>Since it's a debt to an old friend of your's, firing the bitchy princess isn't really an option.
Heh, >fire Aqua
What you do instead is change the rules, allowing this simple loophole
>Oh, the user can take ANYTHING in this room with them. ANYTHING. *wink-wink*
You notice how fast and rushed all this descension scene is? As soon as Kazuma wishes Aqua to go with him - BLAM! - angel immediately rushes over to take the reigns.
And a bit later we find Eris taking her place rightfully, probably doing this work better than Aqua could even if she wanted to.
What got me thinking is that Eris spends some of her time at work basically playing RPG-s.
But looking from the boss perspective, i'd see that as an improvement.
And if that old friend of yours asks why is his daughter taking a nap in stables you can always redirect the blame to Kazuma / say that rules are absolute / talk it off as some *MANUAL IMMERSIVE PRACTICE*
And you basically promoted hard-working Eris who's been pulling almost all the weight
But still, sending a goddess down to a shitty place like that wonderful world hardly can be done without some authorization from above.

Remember, Konosuba's world requires actual managing god approval on resurrection for it to succeed.
>>
File: 55852611_p0.png (183KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
55852611_p0.png
183KB, 760x428px
All i want is a good VA for Vanir. Dude needs to get more love.
>>
>>149531561
But Eris has been managing KonoSuba world long before Kazuma came along. Long enough that Eris-ism is the state religion of the human kingdom. It's not clear when or why Aqua got assigned to help Eris, which resulted in the creation of the Axis Cult and the current demon king.
>>
>>149531814
I hope they can get Kamiya.
A demon dedicated his life to trolling should sound like Izaya.
>>
>>149531104
director didnt/doesnt like her
>>
>>149531852
Shit, i gotta add this to the list of Aqua's fuckups.
>>
>>149531852
It did reach the point where Aqua fucked up the world more than the Demon King, didn't it? The Mobile Destroyer and all the powerful equipment she's dumped in the world that Chris has to clean up, and as you said, she's responsible for the current Demon King. By dragging her out of the hero importing job, Kazuma might be the hero who has done the most to protect the people of the world, even before he took down the Mobile Destroyer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.