[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Re:Zero in the Catalog, Rem is sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1478317993364.png (713KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478317993364.png
713KB, 750x1200px
>>
>>149529897
fuck off already
>>
>>149529897
Then delete this thread and make a new one. Copy the links from the OP in the last thread for the translation.

Seriously, I want to discuss Re:Zero too. Don't make shitty OPs though.
>>
File: remmers.jpg (32KB, 480x566px) Image search: [Google]
remmers.jpg
32KB, 480x566px
help us translator anon
your our only hope
>>
>>149529897
rem gets cucked
>>
>>149529897
sauce ? i love rem
>>
>>149529897

Reminder that by the last episode she was already dead and Subaru will only know in season 2.
>>
Why waste your time bemoaning that when you can make one in 20 seconds? >>149530697

>>149530696
She's in a coma, slowpoke.
>>
>>149530585
sleep tight potato
>>
>>149530667

I dug it up from one of the archived threads.
>>
File: lol.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
>every doujin has subaru in it, instantly ruining it with his autism

Anon is sad
>>
>>149533425
Ram > Rem
>>
File: original.gif (762KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
762KB, 245x150px
>>149533425
>>
>>149529897
>ywn secretly love Rem even as she ignores everyone for Subaru
>you will never hang around and comfort her while making it obvious you like her even though she loves Subaru
>ywn watch her heart erupt into an inferno of pain and hurt after Subaru maries Emilia
>ywn try to call her that night like you always do and get no answer
>ywn decide to stop by her place and find her in the tub, wrists slit and with an empty bottle of aspirin next to her
>ywn tear your shirt off and use it to put pressure on her wrists before pulling her downstairs and trying to wake her up as the paramedics arrive
>ywn be kicked out of the ambulance as the medics worry she's already dead and you'll flip out at them
>ywn ride your bike as fast as you can to meet her at the hospital
>ywn lie and say you're her brother to get to see her
>ywn wait for weeks, visiting her bedside everyday waiting for her to open her eyes
>ywn be there as her eyes flutter open one afternoon
>ywn see the look of pain and embarrassment on her face as she realizes what happened
>ywn be there as she leaps up and jumps on you, realizing what must've happened
>ywn have her grow dependant on you more than ever as you're the only one who visits her during her involuntary psychiatric hold
>ywn take her back home after months of therapy and medication
>ywn become essentially a live-in butler, staying over at her place and making sure she readjusts well
>ywn hear her sneak downstairs one night, asking you to come to bed with her after a bad dream
>ywn have her fall asleep in your arms
and
>ywn hear her whisper "I love you, anon..."
>>
>>149533425
The fuck is wrong with her back
>>
>>149533827
Anon, it looks beautiful.
So there's no need to complain about it.
>>
>>149533817
>not ending with "I love you, Subaru-kun.."
>>
>>149533920
It's fucking broken or disconnected halfway through the ribcage though.

Is Pete involved with this?
>>
>>149533927
literally this
>>
Fuck off, blue Ram
>>
>>149530585

sleep tight potato
>>
>>149530585
sleep tight potato
>>
>>149530585
sleep tight potato
I start a 50hr work week tomorrow..
>>
>>149530585
sleep tight potato.
I'm in class so I might take a nap now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.