[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did kyoani ruin original again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1484295592.jpg (258KB, 1024x874px) Image search: [Google]
1484295592.jpg
258KB, 1024x874px
Did kyoani ruin original again?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>149454772
All improvements (especially Natsuki).
>>
Made it better just like always
>>
>>149454994
>>149455044
that's not the point. Can you imagine spending years writing a story then all your character designs being changed because they weren't cute enough for manchildren to fap to?
>>
>>149457479
>then all your character designs being changed
Writers don't design the characters for the LN art you dingleberry.
>>
>>149457479
>being an famous and award-winning author
>getting an anime adaptation of your magnum opus
>all your characters are altered
>shittons of anime original added
>your main romantic plot thrown out
>your original character designs are changed to studio's iconic moeblob style
Nightmare.
>>
>>149458422
Fuck off hetfag. Yuri is the one true path.
>>
>>149457479
>>149458247
The novels don't have illustrations and the ones on the covers weren't done by the author.
>>
>>149454772
Only story wise
>>
>>149458615
Even the writers that are capable of drawing don't do it. Choosing the correct and if at all possible a popular artist to do the art for your LN is the most powerful advertisement a new author can make.

Half of the otakufucks buying the books do it for the art.
>>
Why is Kaori so beautiful? Must be the mole.
>>
>>149457479
>i'm literally so mad i'm going to do anything possible to discredit the studio i don't like even though my opinions are shit and nobody cares about me

have sex
>>
>Expecting an anime to look as good as a one-panel cover to a book
>The anime actually looks better

I don't even know what to say...
>>
>>149458422
Then she shouldn't have agreed to have her novels adapted.
>>
>>149458422
ArenĀ“t adaptations which exactly like the original boring?
>>
>>149458422
The fuck? She was a nobody until KyoAni read her work and didn't even draw the crappy art. Not to mention she's probably relieved that the anime removed the romance aspect she was forced into writing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.