[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say Jojolion has great fights? Surfer guy and Daiya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (159KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 904x1024px
Why do people say Jojolion has great fights? Surfer guy and Daiya were the only impressive ones. Damo and Milagro Man were scary but both were defeated by asspulls that literally made no sense.
>>
>not mentioning dad bus
>>
File: rerorero.gif (935KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rerorero.gif
935KB, 640x360px
Teru is best boy
>>
>>149441482
>Why do people say Jojolion has great fights?
Where fuck did you read this? Its fights are fine, but they're not the focus at all. The ones that aren't barely relevant sidestories are mostly there to further the plot, unlike everything before part 7.

Also
>milagro man
>Damo
>asspulls
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

I know this thread's not long for the generalfags, but seriously, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: Iggy figgy.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Iggy figgy.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
Post your JoJo merchandise.
>>
>'>149441482
You already posted this faggot.
>>
File: 1471819167347.png (293KB, 844x835px) Image search: [Google]
1471819167347.png
293KB, 844x835px
>>149441482
Neither were beaten by "asspulls", just the usual redirection and trickery that might be confusing at first but makes perfect sense within the logic of the world.

JoJolion has some of the most creative and refreshing antagonist situations in the series, between Daiya's seduction and the Beetlemania fights with Jobin I can't see how anyone would dislike the fights in JoJolion, they are hardly the run of the mill villain stand user of the weeks anymore and usually involve integrating Gappy into their scene instead of vice versa with lots of new worldbuilding.
>>
>>149441482
>asspull
When will you dumbasses learn that "asspull" doesn't mean "a resolution I didn't like?"
>>
>>149441482
Milagro Man part 2 was trash but the entire Damo encounter was fucking great.
>>
>>149441844
>The guy she tells you not to worry about vs you
>>
>>149444444
>>
I love Jolyne~*
>>
>>149441482
>forgetting aishou
>>
>>149441482
>not mentioning trapkid and bestgirl vs tornado of souls
>>
>>149446947
>nigger memes
>>
>>149449686
>Aishou
Literally who?
>>
This manga is garbage, I regret reading it.
>>
File: image.png (458KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
458KB, 500x428px
>>149452473
>>
File: damo parry.png (893KB, 1393x1000px) Image search: [Google]
damo parry.png
893KB, 1393x1000px
>>149441482
Surfer guy and Damo have been the only good fights to date, and this part's been running for years. Jojolion has lots of fun characters but 8 has the worst fights out of any stand part by a country fucking mile.

Damo might not have been taken out in an interesting way but you could tell Araki was having fun with Vitamin C. Throwing fish into his opponent's bodies or fighting with money have been some of the most creative applications of a stand power since Jolyne made a mobius strip. Dude also had an insane amount of presence and charisma considering he was introduced as a joke character.
>>
>>149446947
i was about to kill myself but this gave me a good chuckle thanks anon
>>
>>149452921
I regret reading you.
>>
>>149453443
>Damo might not have been taken out in an interesting way
He got stomped through the house then cracked like he was humpty fuckin' dumpty. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>149453874
Heaven's Door?
>>
>>149453443
>Damo might not have been taken out in an interesting way
He got impaled straight through the top of his head, and Josuke proceeded to finish him off by punching his entire skull to pieces. What does it take to satisfy you people?
>>
>>149441844
>don't talk to me or alt costume me or alt costume me's son ever again
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.