[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

ITT: Did nothing wrong
>>
So why didn't he kill Akane?
>>
>>149428458
Something about the bullets and "In Search of Lost Memories"
>>
>>149428343
>killed Akane's best friend for the edge
>>
File: kasper.jpg (40KB, 378x360px) Image search: [Google]
kasper.jpg
40KB, 378x360px
>>149428458
Audio drama makes it explicit, but Shogo realizes at the last moment he misjudged Akane and that she could make the future interesting.

If you don't care about the audio drama/don't give a fuck about supplementary material, then I have to direct you to the show itself.

Akane jumps on Shogo's truck, surprising him. He starts smiling because he thinks that she's gonna kill him, which is what he really wants. He wants someone to use their own judgement and prove they're not a product of society.

But Akane shoots out the tire to his truck instead. Shogo, injured and also pissed that Akane pussied out, takes the gun from her hand and without checking the chamber pulls the trigger.

But the gun's unloaded. More importantly, the gun has five shots in it, as opposed to the usual six.

"In Search of Lost Memories", the book he reads and references with the Madelinne cookies has a whole bit on this. The biggest revelation man can have is one where he expects one thing, and gets something which SEEMS to be that one thing, but is actually something else entirely.

Akane surprised Shogo by jumping on the truck and surprised her again by both unloading the gun and also using a gun with five bullets. That was probably enough for him to spare her.

This "catching Shogo off guard" theme is shown throughout the show - most notably when Akane ganks him from behind with a helmet. It's not just for plot convenience - it's integral to the show's theme
>>
>>149429234
It's basically samefaggotry between Shogo and Akane as usual

>Makishima (M): My will to kill, my sins, my life’s meaning… My will to kill, is mine alone.

>Tsunemori (M): That moment when I failed to kill Makishima, is because my urge to kill did not solely belong to me.
>>
File: FTU.jpg (496KB, 917x845px) Image search: [Google]
FTU.jpg
496KB, 917x845px
Always and forever. Tobirama did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Make Konoha Great Again.jpg (957KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
Make Konoha Great Again.jpg
957KB, 960x919px
>>149429701
>>
>>149428343
He was a boring villain. That itself is something wrong.
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (254KB, 680x1531px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
254KB, 680x1531px
>>149429747
>>
>>149428343
The hero we wanted, but didn't deserve.
>>
He's smart, kills, and HE READS my husbands for life. All he did was try to break people from their horrible monotonous lives.
>>
>>149433850
Autocorrect....obviously my husbando I love him now and forever
>>
>>149428343
>>
>>149428343
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.