[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we dont get Yotsuba anymore? This is bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0374.jpg (636KB, 1850x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
636KB, 1850x1800px
So we dont get Yotsuba anymore? This is bullshit
>>
When Longcat and space shuttle were on the front page, no one complained that Yotsuba was being replaced.
When the festival image was on the front page, no one complained that Yotsuba was being replaced.
When that country image was on the front page, no one complained that Yotsuba was being replaced.
Why does Keksandra get this kind of negative special treatment?
>>
>>149428023
>Keksandra
Literally fucking who?
>>
What are you talking about, anon? Yotsuba is even in the code of this website.
>>
>>149428023
You know Yotsuba wasn't even on homepage for a long time.
>>
>>149428490
Because she's a bad joke from the dedicated post-ironic shitposting board. Also, people probably bitched about the images changing before too.
>>
>>149428490
Because its the tan of a board whose purpose is to contain all the meme spouting retards. Imagine if /mlp/ had some oc donutsteel pony stuck up on the front page.

That said the assumption that yotsuba is being replaced is unfounded (at the moment at least, I wouldn't put it past Hiro).
>>
>>149429010
>a character from a popular comic being the mascot of an unrelated foreign website is a bad joke
Yeah okay
>>
I'm ready to spam Yotsuba threads until this offense is repaired.
>>
>>149429134
He's not talking about yotsuba, hes talking about the current -tan stuck on the front page.

And yotsuba became the site mascot because of the name.
>>
File: into the trash.png (781KB, 852x712px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.png
781KB, 852x712px
>>149428023
>>
>>149428944
I will show you this.
>>
I'm fine that 4chan get something new, and both can co-exist.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 288x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 288x144px
>>149430011
No Yotsuba at all why are people bitching now about
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.