[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: Tsurugi da.jpg (269KB, 1280x1966px) Image search: [Google]
Tsurugi da.jpg
269KB, 1280x1966px
Seasons 4 and 5 were announced a while ago, so we'll get more Symphogear by next year at the latest. R-right?
>>
I haven't been paying attention to anything Symphogear-related in a long time. Is the rumor that they'll be giving each trio their own season still floating around? I'm sick and tired of the main trio but would love to see more of the FIS.
>>
File: CcOXvI6VAAAwaSV.jpg orig.jpg (214KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CcOXvI6VAAAwaSV.jpg orig.jpg
214KB, 2048x1536px
>>149426509
Thomas Romain said more Symphogear is already being worked on by Satelight so probably 2017. Maybe.
>>149427198
>Is the rumor that they'll be giving each trio their own season still floating around?
This is the first time I heard about such a thing. No Japanese working on Symphogear ever implied that.
>I'm sick and tired of the main trio but would love to see more of the FIS.
That's some peculiar taste you got there. Shirabe and Kirika are very much non-characters and Maria's characters arcs have been botched/mismanaged twice in a row.
>>
File: CwHjWz-UsAALI_X.jpg large.jpg (98KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
CwHjWz-UsAALI_X.jpg large.jpg
98KB, 600x806px
>>
File: CsD0qpnUIAEklXg.jpg (250KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CsD0qpnUIAEklXg.jpg
250KB, 1500x1000px
>>149427642
>This is the first time I heard about such a thing. No Japanese working on Symphogear ever implied that.
Far as I recall, it was floating around on /m/ shortly after the confirmation.

>Shirabe and Kirika are very much non-characters and Maria's characters arcs have been botched/mismanaged twice in a row.
They're entertaining, likable and easy to empathize with for me. They give off strong 'family' vibes, which I strongly appreciate. Even if they are worse characters, that's not really saying much given that Symphogear has been severely lacking in good characterization since S1.

On top of that, they're not complete dead-end characters like Hibiki, Miku, Tsubasa and Chris. I'm not exactly going to deny that Chris is still by far the best character, but her extremely forced and poorly executed character in GX (even just by GX's standards) showed that there is very little left to do with her outside of things like the Zesshoushinais. The other 3 have brought absolutely nothing of value to the table for a long time now. Tsubasa has been useless for two seasons now, Miku is every bit as much of a non-character as the others without being anything more than the token faux les wife, and the less there is to say about Hibiki and her constant mental and hospital trips, the better.

>That's some peculiar taste you got there.
And yes, I know that. I dropped the series after GX because it became clear that I no longer liked what it set out to be.
>>
File: 1452387189200.jpg (338KB, 996x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1452387189200.jpg
338KB, 996x1280px
Alright, who Bikki here
>>
File: SYMPHOGEAAHH.jpg (131KB, 614x749px) Image search: [Google]
SYMPHOGEAAHH.jpg
131KB, 614x749px
>>149431490
All Bikki except GX Bikki.
>>
>>149432003
GX Bikki could have redeemed herself if she had just tried her old method of solving problems, just punch them and worry later. Would have worked wonders with that joke of a dad too.
>>
File: development.jpg (784KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
development.jpg
784KB, 1920x3240px
>>149431490
Can we go handsomer?
>>
File: 1465827326947.jpg (46KB, 428x596px) Image search: [Google]
1465827326947.jpg
46KB, 428x596px
>>149431490
the cutest!
>>
At least we can all agree that GX was a disaster and that Maria was a mistake.
>>
>>149434415
Nah, the latter's an extension of GX being a mistake. Mikugear and Hibiki were much bigger mistakes.
>>
>>149435607
>Mikugear
>mistake
>>
S2+ was a (series of) mistake(s).
>>
>>149431490
I love Bikki, even when she's being stupid.
I hope season 4 is just about her punching things until they're no longer a problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.