[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Kimi.ga.Nozomu.Eien.full.218352.jpg (701KB, 2769x1744px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi.ga.Nozomu.Eien.full.218352.jpg
701KB, 2769x1744px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Me for watching it.
>>
All of them

Depressed MC for not being true to his feelings/trearing blue hair like shit
Blue hair for cucking MC, even though he treated her like shit
Haruka for chaing the guy she knew her friend was in love with (can't really blame her for that)
Akane for being a cunt to everyone, though she was quite upset

Don't know why everyone thinks the show is trash, I thoroughly enjoed it.
>>
>>149418800
But it's good
>>
File: 1475535448453.jpg (121KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1475535448453.jpg
121KB, 444x460px
>>149419079
>blue hair cucked him
>he took her back without even getting mad at her
>>
File: 1455804867630.jpg (81KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1455804867630.jpg
81KB, 600x860px
All of them. Don't fuck before marriage and you'll never encounter these problems.
>>
>>149419860
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>149419802
Well in the game you can "not forgive her". It leads to her being your sexual slave to make amends.
>>
>>149421429
Thats even worse to be honest

He should just reject her normally
>>
Me for thinking it was worth my time
>>
>>149421471
Well they both did love each other and Blue hair was feeling terrible by the fling. The true victim of the whole thing was MC:s best friend she had the fling with. Poor guy had to live with thinking he betrayed his best friend during time MC had it really rough, no matter how things worked out with Blue Hair and MC.
>>
>>149419079
This, but MC was the primary problem. He couldn't face how he felt and kept dragging everyone else through his bullshit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.