[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rem: I love you, Subaru. Subaru: I love Emilia. I want to punch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Rem: I love you, Subaru.

Subaru: I love Emilia.

I want to punch this aho in his aho face.
>>
>>149404013
But Rem won though
>>
You'd rather he lead her on without giving a definitive answer and eventually break her heart later on after giving her false hope?
>>
>>149404013
>let's run away together rem, i love you
>no subaru, you must stay and fight for emilia
>okay rem, you're right. i love emilia

What did you expect to happen? She shot him down first. She also murdered him, that's a huge turn off.
>>
>>149404013

His contorted face kind of reminds me of George Constanza.

I guess the top of his head cut off makes him kind of bald, has that effect.
>>
>>149404985
>She also murdered him, that's a huge turn off.
speak for yourself
>>
>>149404985
>She also murdered him, that's a huge turn off.

I feel this. I could never love Emilia or the maids after how they treated Subaru in other lives. Subaru wasn't even being a creepy freak before they all shit all over his heart. How could you ever trust people who showed such insane hatred and distrust for you in past lives?
>>
>>149404244
/thread
people forget that people dont just love other people romanticly out of nowhere,
how many ideal relationships have been broken because someone wanted to get their dick wet lifes fucked
>>
>>149406307
I understand Rem (she was actually literally mentally unhinged though), but Emilia? What did she do exactly?
>>
>>149406601
The Satella name drop in one life, then her extremely defensive reaction in another life. It would have struck me as extremely bizarre and I don't think I would be able to trust her after that.
>>
>>149404013
He even copied Rem's speech for Emilia
>>
rem getting cucked is the best part about reddit:zero
>>
Subaru was supposed to confess to Rem after the white whale battle, and they were having talks of polygamy as well. He says himself that in the face of such devotion how could ones heart not be touched? He goes on to say that he'd have to be coldhearted and callous to reject her.
Also I'm tired of motherfuckers who say that Rem killed him. FOR THE LAST TIME, IT WAS JUSTIFIED. If you think Petelgeuse was the best the cult can offer wait till you hear about Regulus Corneas of Greed. The Authority of Greed allows him to timestop his body and objects he comes into contact with. This allows him to ignore physics to a degree, and gives him absolute defence and absolute offence. He's one of the two more known Archbishops; as he's able to capture entire motherfucking cities.
Anyone whose affiliated with the Witch cult is to be killed on sight, and not only that the cult disabled Ram and killed her family. Subaru's smell rivals that of an Archbishop, if anyone could smell witch they'd fucking butcher him.
>>
>>149407444
>thinks there is a possibility of Subaru being a member of witch's cult
>instead of voicing concerns to master of the house, she decides to kill him
fuck that bitch
>>
>>149407533
Thank God she gets her just deserts in the end.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.