[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medaka Box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Medaka_Box_c192.5_p43.jpg (168KB, 728x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Medaka_Box_c192.5_p43.jpg
168KB, 728x1299px
I just finished pic related. holy shit how come Kumagawa is so fucking awesome. He managed to be more interesting than the rest of the cast somehow.
Oh also Medaka box thread I guess
>>
File: Lizardon.jpg (209KB, 813x983px) Image search: [Google]
Lizardon.jpg
209KB, 813x983px
>>149379127
Medaka Box had really cool ideas, I just wish the execution was better and it didn't contradict itself so much.

>LOOK HOW AWESOME MEDAKA IS! SHE'S THE STRONGEST AND NICEST AND WANTS TO HELP EVERYONE!
>make her literally the boss of one arc, conflict against Zenkichi, get rekt throughout the manga, not even conscious during the final battle despite being the main character of a shonen series

>LOOK HOW MUCH OF A LOSER KUMAGAWA IS, HE CAN'T EVER WIN!
>he wins sometimes anyway (even if something bad happens after, still doesn't change the fact that he beat some people)

>LOOK HOW MEDIOCRE AND RELATABLE ZENKICHI IS!
>he gets super powers anyway and beats final boss

Nisio Isin needs to make Ajimu on top of my penis.
>>
>>149379239
Zenkichi was the MC
>>
>>149379239
Zenkichi didn't stand out that much but he was the MC. Not Medaka.
>>
>>149379239
>LOOK HOW MUCH OF A LOSER KUMAGAWA IS, HE CAN'T EVER WIN!
>he wins sometimes anyway (even if something bad happens after, still doesn't change the fact that he beat some people)
Kumagawa was being savvy, he twisted the situation so that him "winning" against given character meant that he was losing in a different area at the same time.
It was kind of stretched, admittedly.
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>149379239
>>149379370
Kumagawa defined 'victory' in Shonen Jump terms. He's never able to win as a hero, all of his methods are more suited to a villain. Although he may win, because he never wins in the honest, shonen-esque way he would like, he always feels like he loses. Put another way, he's the kind of character whose methods and personality will never let him be a main character, so every time he wins with those methods and personality represents failure.
>>
>the minus arc will never be adapted
Why bother living
>>
File: 1462850406830.png (469KB, 786x961px) Image search: [Google]
1462850406830.png
469KB, 786x961px
Minus Arc animated when

Also Anshin'in-san best girl
>>
>>149380106
Well, it's far more simple. He doesn't win, meaning he doesn't ever gain abilities, wealth, nothing. Instead, he makes others lose.
Medaka winning means she will have the power to modify the world as she pleases, while Kuma winning just means a corpse more.
The only thing Kumagawa actually gained was that OVA about the colors dude.
>>
>S3 never

Why didn't you just skip S1 and2 and just go straight to producing S3.
>>
>>149379127
the character kumagawa was too good for the show.

he deserves his own anime, he was seriously better than the entire combied cast of medaka box.
>>
>>149379239
Kumagawa never wins because he doesn't actually gain anything, he makes other people miserable.
Medaka is literally a mary sue by design, but she isn't the MC.
>>
>>149383143
Does anyone have that fanart of her with all the sex-related abilities
>>
>>149383143
Does Kumagawa still love her?
>>
>>149385824
Possibly, but I like to pretend he was the dude who knocked up Swimmer-chan and that's why she blushes in the finale when someone asks where he was.
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>149379127
I liked Zenkichi better. I could never relate to Kumagawa for some reason.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.