[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people like Samurai Flamenco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: flamenco hat.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flamenco hat.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
Why did people like Samurai Flamenco?
>>
File: singletrackdrifting.gif (300KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
singletrackdrifting.gif
300KB, 1100x500px
It's a brilliant love letter to toku that made my heart burn with justice and love and justicelove.
The first ed with the girls was fucking amazing too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hko6mx4ruhM
Can't find the TV version, the animation with the balls was ridiculously cute.
It's probably one of my favorite shows, up there with Tiger and Bunny. I enjoyed the less gay in SF.
>>
>>149358426

>show starts with the bromantic misadventures of sugita-cop and an autistic justice-obsessed model
>shit hits the fan and becomes completely ridiculous and unpredictable
>anime original

one of the wildest rides on /a/ in recent memory. It was absolutely crazy
>>
Why was he is in space?
Why was there a clone of him?
Why did he became part of the power rangers?
>>
>>149359074
Something about literally wishing to fight bad guys like a hero of justice
>>
>>149359199
Literally.
Flamenco became a meme word of power that spread throughout the universe, and alien flamenco explained that it was an infitesimal chance that it could occur but it did.
The universe basically reoriented itself to be the model's bitch.
Usually you can't pull that off. Usually.
>>
>>149358426
Because it was a good anime.
>>
Best anime in a while.
>>
>>149358426
-Cause of constant increases of ridiculous
-The show always presented these in very unexpected ways, even completely shifting the tone if needed. It's unpredictability is one of its strong points
-tokuboyz
>>
File: 1413084678669 2.jpg (96KB, 425x736px) Image search: [Google]
1413084678669 2.jpg
96KB, 425x736px
It was genuinely the most fun I ever had on /a/. Every week was a riot.

Hero never gives up, mate.

Homo end was a bonus
>>
>>149358426
Unintentional comedy gold.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.