[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has got to be the most satisfying anime in a long time thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

has got to be the most satisfying anime in a long time

thoughts?
>>
It wasn't anything special but I agree that it was satisfying to see the romance actually go somewhere.
Don't expect anyone else to agree though, there's a huge anti-Rakudai movement on this board for some reason. It's probably the best generic battle academy light novel adaptation there is but I guess people here would rather talk about Asterisk or Bahamut.
>>
Out of the three shows you've watched?
>>
>>149313863
>the most satisfying anime in a long time
I think you should watch more anime.
>>
File: 3743352aede47fe8901b2c244c428de8.png (947KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
3743352aede47fe8901b2c244c428de8.png
947KB, 1000x1414px
Stella a best. A BEST.
>>
>>149313863
Any anime that happens at a magical battle high-school is trash.
>>
>>149313863
Yes, I agree.
Inb4 inevitable shitstorm.
>>
>>149314071
sad to see you have autism
>>
>>149313956
The anti-rakudai movement is because some Youtube fag said it's better than Asterisk. So now, contrarians must defend Asterisk and shit on Rakudai.
I mean, they're both generic LN battle academy garbage, but Rakudai's better.
And no, I'm not talking bullshit.
I praised Rakudai in a thread around a week ago and faggots started saying I'm sucking Digifag's dick and bringing that Youtube faggot out of nowhere.
They were the ones who kept bringing him up. for some reason. You'd think it'd be easy to shit on Rakudai without bringing a faggot youtuber into it like he matters in any way
>>
>>149313956
Blame e-celebs

>>149314166
He's right though. But some can suck less than others
>>
>>149314193
>The anti-rakudai movement is because some Youtube fag said it's better than Asterisk.
Don't think so. Rakudai has had a dedicated shitpost campaign since the anime was announced 2 or so years ago.
>>
I remember getting triggered by something in the final battle, but I forgot
>>
>>149313956
>generic battle academy light novel adaptation
this is everything you need to know why it is reviled. I remember the anime being announced a little while ago and it was so generic it almost physically hurt me. Magical weapons that are linked to your soul, MC being a failure. One random girl calling him out for a fight. Him winning and instead of telling her that he can now fuck her every waking moment he fags out. It is just all so painfully generic. It would be fun if it was the first of its kind. But no this was written years into the whole battle harem cancer LN shit. The author couldve read what he wrote 1 time and understand he was completely unoriginal. At least try to make sdome original element. Like how every girl is a figment of his imagination and he is actually completely insane. That might have given it one saving grace.

If someone asked me to recommend me a battle harem and he hasnt seen any I would say watch this one and never bother again, siince youve seen them all. But apart from that this has no value for anyone.
>>
>>149314277
It was like 5 seconds long if I remember correctly
>>
The genre is generally bad but Rakudai sucked the least. I still have it on my computer because it didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth after watching it.
>>
>>149313863
It was a fucking generic battle shounen but the way the romance was integral to the MC's development and the fact that Stella was just a fake-tsun made me like it nonetheless. And to top it all, they managed to give a ending that was as satisfying as possible from a 12 eps long LN advertisement. It was fun.
>>
>>149313863
Rakudai a shit.
Stella a slut.
>>
>>149315232
amazing
>>
>completely exhausted and realistically unable to fight due to that
>somehow manages to run all the way to fight
>fighting against the top dog, someone that he isn't supposed to defeat without a hard fight specially due to his condition
>uses his special snowflake power to manage to use all the power he does not have left to defeat the strongest around in a single hit
>meanwhile, all the school cheering at him like he is some super hero when he barely helped some few people in the meantime
Totally 100% bullshit. 2/10 ending.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.