[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Craft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot 2016-11-02 16.59.26.png (937KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-11-02 16.59.26.png
937KB, 1600x900px
[HorribleSubs] Cheating Craft - 05 [720p].mkv
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-11-02 17.00.47.png (825KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-11-02 17.00.47.png
825KB, 1600x900px
That escalated quickly.
Who the fuck even makes this kind of shit up.
>>
>>
Cheating Craft? More like Chinese Crap.
>>
SHARKNADO
>>
Did I miss some thread on the catalogue or is really nobody besides me and the others in this thread watching this masterpiece of human creation.
>>
kou-chan has nice pair of kou-chans
>>
>>149306673
This shit doesn't even have anything to do with cheating at exams anymore.
>>
>>149309215
It's really underrated. Not every day that you get to see Nips fix chinkshit. Plus, same character designer for the anime as Shokugeki no Souma.
>>
Kou-chan is the best girl fuck the other slut.
>>
>>149309215
There's a fucking guy who has bees in his headphones. HEADPHONE BEES. I knew chinks shouldn't be trusted.
>>
>first episode implies cheating has to be a subtle thing and you get fucked if you are caught
>MC proceeds to use his magic powers to openly cheat while proclaiming it and showing it to everyone else
>never gets expelled
>>
>>149310410
>jumping around like a fucking monkey
>subtle
>>
>>149310497
Didn't they do that because the teacher was sleeping, KO or some shit?
Here the faggot literally cheats in front of the teachers, right after beating the living shit out of them.
>>
>>149310591
Yeah but the examiner is the shark and if you beat up the examiner then nobody cares.
>>
Will they ever expalin why the MC is the fucking Avatar while everyone else has more "normal" cheating methods?
Even the bugs guy makes more sense.
>>
>>149310676
Didn't they explain his paper powers in one of the first episodes?
>>
>>149310727
It's an ancient martial art that gives you control over paper. Anyone could do it if they tried real hard. That's just how paper works, didn't you know?
>>
>>149310727
They said that it's a family technique or some bullshit, but it still weird as fuck that he has magic powers and no one else shown so far does.
But it's not like I'm expecting much logic from a show with a talking intelligent shark that uses ray guns and wants to conquer the surface.
>>
Dat Rei
>>
>>149310843
I'm surprised she is still working in shit, I thought she was dead or something.
>>
>>149310784
But in this episode he rotated his body to create a tornado.

How is that paper martial arts.
>>
>>149310892
It's just her face falling apart these days
>>
>>149311149
His body is made of paper, obviously.
>>
>>149310676
>Even the bugs guy makes more sense.
HE. HAS. BEES. IN. HIS. EARS.
>>
>>149311214
They are in his headphones.
You never hid bees inside your headphones?
>>
>>149311196
As long as her voice stays cute I don't give fuck about how she looks anymore. That's why paper bags exist.
>>
Haku-chan is actually a cheater right.
>>
>>149313392

Probably.
>>
>>149311290
I once hid crickets inside my desk. They all got out one day.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.