[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From what I can gather one of these girls is a lesbian. The other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: knj.jpg (47KB, 635x353px) Image search: [Google]
knj.jpg
47KB, 635x353px
From what I can gather one of these girls is a lesbian. The other two have had sex with each other.
>>
There was only breastfeeding, no actual sex involved. Please, anon.
>>
>>149291630

What is foreplay?
>>
>>149291684
It was platonic.
>>
I wish we could have an actual discussion about this series without the shitposting. Literally can't talk about this or most other shows without a bunch of morons just spouting I WANT TO FUCK LITTLE GIRLS or just screaming LESBIANS.
>>
>>149291766

The problem is that the series is the fever dream of a repressed sexual deviant.
>>
>>149291758

Platonic foreplay.
>>
>>149291758
Platonic sex.
>>
>>149291766

Nobody's stopping you from elucidating your opinions of the authors 'Stick me in a time machine and fuck me sideways' self insert sexcapade.
>>
>>149291766
>show

Read the manga, faggot.
>>
>>149291766
What he said>>>149293630
>>
>>149293735
Your implying that I haven't. I even kickstarted it for the signed figure. I like the series just not the inane bullshit people shitpost with it.
>>
File: RapeFace.png (12KB, 72x75px) Image search: [Google]
RapeFace.png
12KB, 72x75px
>>149291840
>The problem is that the series is the fever dream of a repressed sexual deviant
>woman author

my dick
>>
>>149294296
The show is really meh compared to the manga, mainly because it's mosty unfinished and since the show is most likely more popular than manga, many/most people posting in these threads would be just plain secondaries, thus they aren't aware of the full story, thus they cannot discuss it, this they just shitpost instead.

That said KnJ was unironically one of the best reads I've had, though it's most likely due to the fact that I'm a terrible read.
>>
>>149291840
>>149293630
So, she wishes she could've been a sexually active pre-teen, is that what's going on?
>>
>>149294822

Girls have a lot of sexual experience when they are younger. They discover masturbation earlier and can do it longer and more often than boys. They tend to be more interested in relationships. They go through puberty, on average, much earlier than boys.

Preteens have a big internal boiling pot of hormones.

That said, it's not like they go searching for sex. Most of preteen girls self discover for a long goddamn time as they mature. For the author, tho, I think she wants to go back to her discovery era and either get active or maybe she was one of the girls who got active at the time and is pining for the past.
>>
>>149294822
When watashiya was a loli she wanted her teachers D.
>>
>>149294978
>she wants to go back to her discovery era and either get active
I think it's important to establish that she would probably only ever want to explore this through fantasy.
>>
>>149295060

They're just Japanese dicks, man. They're not that scary. Even for KnJs.
>>
Surprised no one talks about her new manga, it has lookalikes doing lewd stuff
>>
>>149291599
>From what I can gather one of these girls is a lesbian. The other two have had sex with each other.
wouldn't that make the THREE of them lesbians
>>
>>149291599
was her cousin/ mom's boyfriend trying to groom her?
>>
>>149295212
It's super fucking hot. I don't want to talk about it because I'm scared someone is going to spoil the ending before I get my hands on the chapters.

>>149295232
Not OP, but I'm assuming it's a joke. Funny because even straight girls get more lesbian sex than lesbians in anime.
>>
>>149295212
Wait, what? Links!
>>
>>149295282
Joou-sama no Eshi
Its been out for like 2 years now and you rarely see threads.

Not-Kuro makes Not-Reiji draw lewd manga, Not-Rin is his crush and they do yuri inspiration. Not-Sensei is still a Sensei and is an ex-mangaka who helps them.
>>
>>149295343
It suffers from updates never and shitty plot progression
>>
>>149295273
Yeah, pretty much. He was her mother's cousin (making him her second cousin) and he fell in love with her mother. Mother dies and he breaks down, turning to Rin and vicariously begins to try to love Rin in much the same fashion while simultaneously trying to be a "father figure" to her and raise her. Then comes Aoki-sensei who is a much more credible father figure for her now but her outbursts and actions draw him in and slowly he begins to fall for Rin as well. He wins though because he never tried to act on his emotions until she was older whereas her "father/cousin" would do lewd things like give her love bites on the neck and such.

It's really sad too because her lolita friend is in love with her and her meganekko friend is in love with her cousin/father. I never did see how it ended beyond Aoki and Rin getting together (and she is somehow the eternal loli or something...) but I hope her yuri-lolita friend gets with the other female teacher (the hardass one) and her cousin/father gets with her glasses-girl friend.
>>
File: 007.png (1MB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
1MB, 1128x1600px
>>149295343
Personally I think it's more like not-Yozora and not-Sena.
>>
>>149295423
Nah, they look like Kuro and Rin and Kuro is still in love with Rin
>>
>>149291599
I've never watched it, only the obvious WEBMs, what is the actual plot on this and why is there so much controversy surrounding it (the manga I think)?
>>
>>149295441
Yukimori is definitely similar to Kuro, but Sarina isn't anything like Rin. Personality and relationship-dynamic-wise they're more like Yozora and Sena.
>>
>>149295469
New teacher goes to school
Class has two crazy girls and one really quiet one and the three are friends
Rin (the girl with the twin-tails) is overly sexual in almost everything she does, going on about virginity, sex, cherries, nudity, etc.
Kuro (black haired girl) is a lesbian in love with Rin and is loud and sometimes violent when she thinks someone is getting too close
Mimi (glasses girl) is quiet and very innocent, previously bullied by their last teacher
Rin's mom died before series starts and she loves with her mom's cousin/boyfriend who is taking his pent up lust on Rin, stopping just short of rape sometimes it seems (left a big ass hicky on her neck one time)
New teacher starts to get worried about all three and ends up being a sorta father figure to them while simultaneously slowly falling for Rin
At series end, Rin and the teacher hook up and she is still a loli despite being 16 or 18 or something

Much of the controversy is over the overt sexual themes the show covers (lesbianism, early-bloomers, sex), has lots of fan-service and the relationships of the main cast in relation to one another, all while the main girls are, well, girls in elementary school.
>>
>>149295408
>but I hope her yuri-lolita friend gets with the other female teacher (the hardass one)
Nope, Kuro gets rejected all across the board but she appears to take being the third (or fourth, counting babies) wheel pretty well. She's on her way to becoming the acerbic and eternally single auntie that everyone calls for childcare emergencies.
>>
>>149295629
And who is the woman that helps Mimi insert the tampon?
>>
>>149295701
Another teacher who has the hots for Aoki-sensei, the three girl's homeroom teacher. Aoki and her seem to be moving in the direction of getting together for a while, but he starts to pay more attention to the girls than her. I never finished the series myself so I don't know what happens with her.
>>
>>149295641
Damn, sucks for her. Maybe Aoki and Rin invite her in for threesomes sometime? I'd love to see that~
>>
>>149295629
>>149295742

This sounds less lewd and more creepy/sad than I thought
>>
>>149295701
The MC's adult imouto.
>>
>>149295742
what? no it isnt - its Aokis sister
>>
>>149295629
>Much of the controversy is over the overt sexual themes the show covers (lesbianism, early-bloomers, sex), has lots of fan-service
This. It's actually pretty on-point with a lot of important things girls go through at that stage, but it depicts them in a really sexualized fashion. I enjoyed the series overall (despite some issues) and I don't object to any of the content in and of itself, but I'm slightly uncomfortable with the fact that it mixes really accurate depictions of adolescence with stuff that's better kept in the realm of fantasy. That kind of mix makes me nervous because it has enough realism to confuse people who are bad at drawing a line. That said, I'd never advocate for any kind of censorship regarding it or like kind.
>>
>>149295819
Each girl has a sad story to varying degrees, but in the end a lot of folks just looked at it and went "eww, elementary girls talking about sex and flashing panties at their teacher!"

Honestly, the story has a lot more depth than even I'm giving it. I was like many on /a/, drawn in by loli, stuck around for the story. I fell off someways in not from lack of interest but lack of internet more than anything (fucking roommates "forgot" to pay internet bill for 3 months, ran it up and shit too...).

>>149295867
>>149295863
Fuck, forgot. I was mixing them up. Still, that teacher went on that trip with the girls and Aoki, that's the confusion I got.
>>
>>149295758
It would be the good kind of ffm 3P, where the girls want to fuck each other as much as they want to fuck the dude.
>>
>>149295212
>>149295343
Didn't know any of this.

Thank you.
>>
>>149296060
Oh but of course. Rin obviously wanted sensei-D and hated herself for it, but damn, that would be a sexy and explosive session if they did it.
>>
>>149296098
I didn't think Kuro wanted sensei's D canonically, but I don't mind imagining that she'd warm up to the idea. Plus, Kuro would totally be putty in Rin's hands despite being physically taller and older-looking which is good shit.
>>
>>149291630
Wait what, really?
What was the context of this?
I don't remember.
>>
>>149296274
Rin was sick/super sad and Umi breastfed her while Rin talked about her mom in sleep
>>
File: 1469035992475.png (173KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1469035992475.png
173KB, 396x382px
>>149294454
fuck off faggot
there always has to be some retarded piece of dumbshit with his m-muh manga is better
fuck off, nobody cares about your opinion because it belongs in the trash
>>
>>149296406
Yeah, that's a totally normal thing people do.
Nothing weird here.
>>
>>149296406
>Umi
I don't remember this part of llsif
>>
>>149296550
In this case it is legitimately true. The only reason to watch the anime of KnJ is the fanservice.
That and the fantastic OPs and EDs.
>>
>>149296550
What's annoying is how they always assume anyone who talks about anime must not have read the manga. Like it's some super secret form of art that only they are privy to.
>>
Houin sensei was best anyway
>>
>>149295819
It's pretty much josei with fanservice.
>>
>>149296550
While I agree with you in some cases, when it comes to KnJ the anime and manga are barely comparable.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.