[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragonball super manga edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Dragon_Ball_Super_Key_visual.jpg (26KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball_Super_Key_visual.jpg
26KB, 220x311px
Manga talk only
>>
>>149261079
manga is not canon
>>
>>149261079
Chapter 17 already out in english?
>>
>>149261158
>manga is not canon
t. Kaiokuck
>>
>>149261264
Hope you read about episode 66.
Kaioken is gonna come back and blow mangafags out.
Cheers biatch.
>>
>>149261235
Not yet.
>>
File: kaiocucked.png (341KB, 1131x453px) Image search: [Google]
kaiocucked.png
341KB, 1131x453px
>>149261460
yeah I just love how they spell out Kaioken for you right in the legit spoiler leak.
Oh wait.
>>
>>149261460
t. denialfag
it's okay, here's your (You)
>>
File: zsword.png (372KB, 910x789px) Image search: [Google]
zsword.png
372KB, 910x789px
Babidi Flash back >>>>>>> Time Paradox, Tear Gas, shadow clones
>>
>>149261492
>Life risking attack.
> NOT KAIOKEN
Chose one anon
>>
>>149261671
it's an attack not an ability, use your imagination spic.
>>
File: powerrankings.png (2MB, 1837x1396px) Image search: [Google]
powerrankings.png
2MB, 1837x1396px
>>149261079
Canonical powerranks.
I think at this point all of you know the drill.
>>
>Gt thread
>Super thread
>Manga only thread

Whats next, Jojo Part 5 General?
>>
>>149261729
Whats your point? There always enough people who want to talk about dragonball.
Jojo however is just /a/ meme.
>>
File: eatin.gif (689KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
eatin.gif
689KB, 500x375px
who fucking here /hyped/ for the [Dragon Ball Room] expansion to VJump?
>>
>>149261079
>Toyotaro fags non canon edition the thread
>>
>>149261868
Anime
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.
>>
>>149261968
Manga
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama: That’s right.
Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!
Toriyama:
Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.
Toyotarō:
T-That’s so much pressure… (sweat). But I think it’ll be really cool to help Dragon Ball someday reach its final chapter.
Toriyama:
Oh, that’s good! People will go “Wow, Toriyama-sensei planned it all out from the beginning!” and I’ll look really cool (laughs).
>>
File: Akira-Toriyama's_chosen_succesor.jpg (444KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Akira-Toriyama's_chosen_succesor.jpg
444KB, 1000x1426px
>>149262027

I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking
-Toyotaro

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/

“A message from Akira Toriyama”
I’ve been drawing manga less often these days, so Toyotaro has has taken up the mantle of drawing Dragon Ball. I still contribute the basic ideas, but Toyotaro’s wonderful skills allow the Dragon Ball universe to be brought back to life in the present.
>>
>>149261968
>>149262027
>>149262047
Oh yeah this proved so much.
Autistic shitlord
>>
File: sorryToeishills.jpg (133KB, 960x901px) Image search: [Google]
sorryToeishills.jpg
133KB, 960x901px
>>149262069
(You)
>>
>>149261710
Hmm maybe unrelatesbto your post but seeing beerus and champa made me think. Is u6/u7 the only twin universes because they are close to each other or is every universe that adds up 13 twin to each other. For example 1-12 or 3-8
>>
>>149262300
yes I think Whis or Vados explained that they're twins.
The surprise though was when we found out there was once more than 13 universes.
>>
>>149262394
Ah man that sucks.
So in all we get 6 original god of destructions with another 6 being carbon copy with different features.
>>
>>149262418
dont quote me on this, it's been a while since i read about dem twins.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.