[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just started watching super. lets talk about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dbs.jpg (31KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
dbs.jpg
31KB, 640x345px
okay, so last time i was on here there was a whole bunch of butthurt about the artstyle in super.
>digital art garbage
and so on.
has this continued? or have people gotten over it yet because i really like DBS and would like to discuss.
please keep in mind, i only decided to start watching about a week ago and an about 40 eps in.
>>
use the catalog faggot
>>149251159
>>149251159
>>149251159
>>
>>149260851
thanks for replying to my thread. it's nice to see such kind words from a stranger. did you enjoy the tourney between beerus and champa?
>>
File: nostalgia.jpg (246KB, 582x913px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia.jpg
246KB, 582x913px
Yes and No
your picture is comparing a movie panel to a filler retelling of the movie arcs.
Toei studio is over burdened with work and they're literally running a shitshow fiasco trying to finish episodes on a weekly basis.
Their budget is extremely low and is based in Toei Philippines where it's mostly interns working at a minimal wage in the industry. The key animators that are the backbone of the animation team's work is seen very rarely and you can tell it's excellent work when they do have their 2 or so minutes to shine.
Toei's key animators were working on the One Piece movie "Gold" and only recently actually got a budget increase for the Zamasu arc. (all after Toriyama voiced his distaste for the low quality animation)
All in all it's improving compared to episode 5 but at the end of the day, without proper storyboards from the source canon manga material to replicate for the TV adaptation it will never live up to our expectations.
With the new announcement that the manga will once again be ahead of the anime may mean that Toei will have more reference work and actually step up their game.
>>
>>149261110
so there is still butthurt. good to know. i mostly just wanted to discuss the show. i dont really care how it looks. although that is some interesting information.
>>
>>149261183
>i dont really care how it looks.
well you sure used a misleading clickbait picture.
>>
>>149261211
it was more to be related to the first line of the thread. sorry if you feel misled, anon.
>>
>>149261288
if you just want to discuss we do plenty of that every day in the daily Dragon Ball Super threads.
>>
>>149261090
Don't mind catalog-kun. He's just a sad autist who has been doing this shit for months.
>>
i just finished watching all of super, not including the arcs covered in the movies, and it's not bad? /a/ made me think this was going to be gt level, but i'm enjoying the humor a lot.
>>
>>149261350
well, ive been away for a few months on other boards so i missed all that. good to know there's hype about it.
>>149261379
i know the feeling
>>149261397
>i'm enjoying the humor a lot.
so am i! i just got done watching the episode where goku loses control of his ki. seeing piccolo as a doting grandpa figure is awesome
>>
lmao this shit is sad. why are you samefagging your own thread. been lurking for a bit and the poster count hasnt risen once for the last 4 posts lol.
>>
>>149261379
>>149261090
>>149260775

OP is probably the kid who got BTFO in the Kaiji thread shitposting to feel better about himself.
>>
File: Untitled.png (135KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
135KB, 1366x768px
>>149261489
you dont have to be here if you dont want to be
>>
>>149261517
you can go too.
>>
File: Donut Steel.jpg (529KB, 1902x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Donut Steel.jpg
529KB, 1902x1010px
>>149261561
>>149261536
>>149261379
>>149261350

ITT: Sad autist acts as if "his" threads are something special

Way to flood /a/ with DBS threads. Are you aware no one likes this garbage that you're doing? Are you aware you should use the fucking catalog?

Do you feel good about yourself?

also

>editing out (You)'s is so hard.
>>
ooh. vegeta just got ated by a purple thing. that's kinda neat.
>>
purple thing reminds me a lot of "when robots get smart" trope.
>>
>>149261659
i think i remember why i quit coming to /a/. good job derailing the thread. i commend you.
>>
>>149260775
This thread is sad as fuck lmao.
The samefagging here is cringey.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.